Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Anti-Shutdown Revolution

13»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

I was curious about the death rate in 2019 compared to 2020. I’ve looked a bit on google but can’t find it.

You won't either
    Pretty stupid and unethical not to have that info readily available. People might be able to assess their risk instead of just taking Fauci’s and other experts word.
    Why don't you just stfu and listen to what authority says?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

I was curious about the death rate in 2019 compared to 2020. I’ve looked a bit on google but can’t find it.

You won't either
    Pretty stupid and unethical not to have that info readily available. People might be able to assess their risk instead of just taking Fauci’s and other experts word.
    Why don't you just stfu and listen to what authority says?
    I’ll do better.
    Thanks comrade. Double rations this week
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Madam, the worldview that turns a pandemic into a political conspiracy is making you look a bit nuts. Perhaps because you're nuts.

Being panicked because you are out of work or because an owner’s business might go under isn’t nuts. People should be able to choose if they want to go out or not.
    You want the economy to recover, you get control of the spread of the virus before you do anything else. That wasn't done.
    It was done in April
    No. You gals wanted it to be done in a month. That's not how it works. Then you strarted moaning about your rights--your responsibilities be damned, of course.
    It was done in April

Curve flattened. Plenty of hospital space

Less than 1 % death rate

Fuck off