Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Anti-Shutdown Revolution

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Not one case anywhere ever
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,404

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Madam, the worldview that turns a pandemic into a political conspiracy is making you look a bit nuts. Perhaps because you're nuts.

As always, the irony with you is off the charts.

You're the nut toeing the nut party talking points. Despite always being wrong, you double and triple down.

No amount of wanna be trolling changes the fact you're the dumbest mother fucker posting here.
    Deaths are going back up. Following your argument, I guess it's because they're testing to see whether people are dead.
    Are deaths really going up? Because the stats say otherwise. In fact, the death per case right is now down around the common flu, despite people falling off a cliff being counted as a rona fatality.

DIAFF
    It's an uncommon year when we lose 135,000+ Americans to the flu.

Your celebration during a short interval when daily deaths crept below 500 was premature. They'll be 850-950 today probably. Back to more than 1,000 by this time next week.
    How often do we lose 40 million jobs over old folks getting the flu?

Fuck off
    "Old folks" (45years +) have the money you want to see spent. They aren't pretending it's normal just because you "open up".
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Madam, the worldview that turns a pandemic into a political conspiracy is making you look a bit nuts. Perhaps because you're nuts.

You're the nut toeing the nut party talking points. Despite always being wrong, you double and triple down.

No amount of wanna be trolling changes the fact you're the dumbest mother fucker posting here.
    Deaths are going back up. Following your argument, I guess it's because they're testing to see whether people are dead.
    Are deaths really going up? Because the stats say otherwise. In fact, the death per case right is now down around the common flu, despite people falling off a cliff being counted as a rona fatality.

DIAFF

Your celebration during a short interval when daily deaths crept below 500 was premature. They'll be 850-950 today probably. Back to more than 1,000 by this time next week.

Fuck off
    "Old folks" (45years +) have the money you want to see spent. They aren't pretending it's normal just because you "open up".
    Still ignoring Cuomo sending infected people to kill nursing home residents.

What does your poast mean? Seems even dumber than usual from you, Captain Covid.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    The only Lockdown Revolution weºve had were the protests.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DIAFF

Fuck off
    Answer the question dickface

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DIAFF

Fuck off
    I'm not the one whose "plan" was to have the virus just magically go away in April. Your anger is misdirected.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DIAFF

Fuck off
    I'm not the one whose "plan" was to have the virus just magically go away in April. Your anger is misdirected.
    Answer the fucking question

We should have opened in April based on the rationale that you won't say because you're a piece of shit
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DIAFF

Fuck off
    Answer the fucking question

We should have opened in April based on the rationale that you won't say because you're a piece of shit
    It's impossible to get these authoritarian cock suckers to ever answer a direct question
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DIAFF

Fuck off
    Yet you’re comfortable flying for hours on a commercial plane as cases are at an all-time high. You have Asperger’s, right? That’s the only explanation for how you interact well people, even on a message board. I’ve bosses like you before. Morons in most things but efficient in a very limited space, and also no ability to make social connections. Your bizarre insistence on using female terms as an insult or s just one example.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DIAFF

Actually well over 1,000 Americans died of Covid-19 today. Those of you who claim I can't admit when I'm wrong were wrong . . . again.

I'll try to do better.

HHusky said:

Being panicked because you are out of work or because an owner’s business might go under isn’t nuts. People should be able to choose if they want to go out or not.
    You want the economy to recover, you get control of the spread of the virus before you do anything else. That wasn't done.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2020
    I was curious about the death rate in 2019 compared to 2020. I’ve looked a bit on google but can’t find it.
    edited July 2020

I was curious about the death rate in 2019 compared to 2020. I’ve looked a bit on google but can’t find it.

I’ve tried the same thing. Also no stories of morgues being overrun and without space. You’d think city morgues and then funeral businesses would be complaining about not enough space.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Being panicked because you are out of work or because an owner’s business might go under isn’t nuts. People should be able to choose if they want to go out or not.
    You want the economy to recover, you get control of the spread of the virus before you do anything else. That wasn't done.
    It was done in April

You won't either
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter

I’ve tried the same thing. Also no stories of morgues being overrun and without space. You’d think city morgues and then funeral businesses would be complaining about not enough space.
    Well, of course not.

The bodies are stacked like cordwood instead.

Now, no one knows where these mysterious stacks are but the Throbber will stay on the hunt like OJ after the killer.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It was done in April
    No. You gals wanted it to be done in a month. That's not how it works. Then you strarted moaning about your rights--your responsibilities be damned, of course.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It was done in April
    No. You gals wanted it to be done in a month. That's not how it works. Then you strarted moaning about your rights--your responsibilities be damned, of course.
    Still no comment on Cuomo sending in infected people to kill your clients. Asperger’s is real.