Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL Trump is so stupid he had to pay somebody to take his SATs

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

I’m hearing Obama had a really rough time in college and DC and had to work harder than everyone else.

Being coached to vote “present,” on your way to DNC Keynote Speaker is rough.

Fuck off

Wait didn't he suck cock for blow?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

CaptainPJ said:

I’m hearing Obama had a really rough time in college and DC and had to work harder than everyone else.

Fuck off

He did that too but at least he hasn’t ever said he didn’t. Barack would be so much happier if he could just live as the Queer Man he really is.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I read the article. Several paragraphs in it became really clear what the author's motives were when she wrote that book. Her dad sucked at life. Her dad's brother didn't. So let's trash him and make some money.

If I'm being fair, I have to admit I don't know the situation and I don't this family personally, so whatever maybe it's true. But boy did my bullshit detector ever go off.

I've seen it before with famous people. "Hi, I'm a nobody who nobody has ever heard of or ever wanted to hear from, but I know [insert famous person here] because he is [insert relationship to famous person here], and if you buy my book you'll learn the truth about who he REALLY is! So please buy my book because I really like money."

I mean, there are plenty of acts of questionable morals, ethics and business acumen which would suggest he wasn’t that great at life and just gifted most of everything he had. The result of these gifts was the ability to make dissenters disappear. Tomato, tomahto I suppose.

Also, no kidding she wrote the book to make money. Interesting that DJT was so determined to keep these fake stories from being published, though I guess thats because the sheep would buy into it all and cause unnecessary headaches.
    How do you feel about Biden lying about his academic credentials? Not from an estranged niece, but from Quid Pro Joe himself. “Biden says his memory failed him.”

He’s a pathological liar and a racist sociopath.

Doesn’t bother me, much like the Trump SAT story doesn’t bother me. It will move the needle for all of zero people when it comes to their vote. Supporters will say it’s all fake or that “lots of people do x, y, z.” Opponents will believe every word.

Believe the book or don’t. Trump’s attitude is that the book is negative press for him which drives him crazy, so win win for Mary Trump here.
    So you admit you don’t mind Biden lying about his academic accomplishments, and that Mary Trump’s unsubstantiated claims don’t matter, either. What a stance. Why did you post what you did in this thread, other than to admit you support a liar?
    At least I’m consistent in my middle-of-the road approach. We can debate the moral compass issue for this particular instance of Biden’s, but for each of his tall tales, how many does DJT have? It’ll be the most endless whataboutism charade for the next 4 months.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I read the article. Several paragraphs in it became really clear what the author's motives were when she wrote that book. Her dad sucked at life. Her dad's brother didn't. So let's trash him and make some money.

If I'm being fair, I have to admit I don't know the situation and I don't this family personally, so whatever maybe it's true. But boy did my bullshit detector ever go off.

I've seen it before with famous people. "Hi, I'm a nobody who nobody has ever heard of or ever wanted to hear from, but I know [insert famous person here] because he is [insert relationship to famous person here], and if you buy my book you'll learn the truth about who he REALLY is! So please buy my book because I really like money."

I mean, there are plenty of acts of questionable morals, ethics and business acumen which would suggest he wasn’t that great at life and just gifted most of everything he had. The result of these gifts was the ability to make dissenters disappear. Tomato, tomahto I suppose.

Also, no kidding she wrote the book to make money. Interesting that DJT was so determined to keep these fake stories from being published, though I guess thats because the sheep would buy into it all and cause unnecessary headaches.
    How do you feel about Biden lying about his academic credentials? Not from an estranged niece, but from Quid Pro Joe himself. “Biden says his memory failed him.”

He’s a pathological liar and a racist sociopath.

Doesn’t bother me, much like the Trump SAT story doesn’t bother me. It will move the needle for all of zero people when it comes to their vote. Supporters will say it’s all fake or that “lots of people do x, y, z.” Opponents will believe every word.

Believe the book or don’t. Trump’s attitude is that the book is negative press for him which drives him crazy, so win win for Mary Trump here.
    So you admit you don’t mind Biden lying about his academic accomplishments, and that Mary Trump’s unsubstantiated claims don’t matter, either. What a stance. Why did you post what you did in this thread, other than to admit you support a liar?
    At least I’m consistent in my middle-of-the road approach. We can debate the moral compass issue for this particular instance of Biden’s, but for each of his tall tales, how many does DJT have? It’ll be the most endless whataboutism charade for the next 4 months.
    It’s funny that you think you’re middle of the road. I actually am. I’m very socially liberal. Anyhow, this thread is about Trump cheating on his SAT based on the word of an estranged niece who wasn’t even born at the time. Yet you’re posting in the the thread. You’re not very smart.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

CaptainPJ said:

Fuck off

He did that too but at least he hasn’t ever said he didn’t. Barack would be so much happier if he could just live as the Queer Man he really is.

I think Michelle has a dick. So he's half way there.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

And the now obligatory

Biden is always nice enough to provide the video and audio of doing what the left accuses trump of

Actually the accusation comes from Trump's niece.
    The Trump name carries credibility