Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL Trump is so stupid he had to pay somebody to take his SATs

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/mary-trump-book-donald-trump/index.html

In the end this probably won't really hurt him much, since 95% of his base never even took the SATs.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    He’s evolved since then.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Ha...Trumps at fault for his brother, who was 8 years older than the Donald, becoming an alcoholic in college. Makes sense...

TDS will turn anyone’s IQ into a speed limit sign...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ha...Trumps at fault for his brother, who was 8 years older than the Donald, becoming an alcoholic in college. Makes sense...

TDS will turn anyone’s IQ into a speed limit sign...

School zone speed limit...
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Certainly somebody who wasn’t even born when Trump would have taken his SATs has evidence of this claim. Mary’s dad, unfortunately, was a piece of shit addict and failed her as a dad. She got the sewer end of that gene pool. May as well cash in with Soros money for a book nobody will remember.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,864
    Standard Supporter
    I read the article. Several paragraphs in it became really clear what the author's motives were when she wrote that book. Her dad sucked at life. Her dad's brother didn't. So let's trash him and make some money.

If I'm being fair, I have to admit I don't know the situation and I don't this family personally, so whatever maybe it's true. But boy did my bullshit detector ever go off.

I've seen it before with famous people. "Hi, I'm a nobody who nobody has ever heard of or ever wanted to hear from, but I know [insert famous person here] because he is [insert relationship to famous person here], and if you buy my book you'll learn the truth about who he REALLY is! So please buy my book because I really like money."

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,109
    edited July 2020

I read the article. Several paragraphs in it became really clear what the author's motives were when she wrote that book. Her dad sucked at life. Her dad's brother didn't. So let's trash him and make some money.

If I'm being fair, I have to admit I don't know the situation and I don't this family personally, so whatever maybe it's true. But boy did my bullshit detector ever go off.

I've seen it before with famous people. "Hi, I'm a nobody who nobody has ever heard of or ever wanted to hear from, but I know [insert famous person here] because he is [insert relationship to famous person here], and if you buy my book you'll learn the truth about who he REALLY is! So please buy my book because I really like money."

I mean, there are plenty of acts of questionable morals, ethics and business acumen which would suggest he wasn’t that great at life and just gifted most of everything he had. The result of these gifts was the ability to make dissenters disappear. Tomato, tomahto I suppose.

Also, no kidding she wrote the book to make money. Interesting that DJT was so determined to keep these fake stories from being published, though I guess thats because the sheep would buy into it all and cause unnecessary headaches.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,864
    Standard Supporter
    Considering that 70 percent of lottery winners go broke in just several years, even if Trump was simply gifted the net worth he has today, he's still done quite well for himself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had heard that this election was about IMPORTANT issues
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    MelloDawg said:

I mean, there are plenty of acts of questionable morals, ethics and business acumen which would suggest he wasn’t that great at life and just gifted most of everything he had. The result of these gifts was the ability to make dissenters disappear. Tomato, tomahto I suppose.

Also, no kidding she wrote the book to make money. Interesting that DJT was so determined to keep these fake stories from being published, though I guess thats because the sheep would buy into it all and cause unnecessary headaches.
    How do you feel about Biden lying about his academic credentials? Not from an estranged niece, but from Quid Pro Joe himself. “Biden says his memory failed him.”

He’s a pathological liar and a racist sociopath.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

How do you feel about Biden lying about his academic credentials? Not from an estranged niece, but from Quid Pro Joe himself.

These fucks don't care about truth

At all

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And the now obligatory

Biden is always nice enough to provide the video and audio of doing what the left accuses trump of
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Considering that 70 percent of lottery winners go broke in just several years, even if Trump was simply gifted the net worth he has today, he's still done quite well for himself.

He should have done it the old fashioned way and have China pay off his son
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

MelloDawg said:

How do you feel about Biden lying about his academic credentials? Not from an estranged niece, but from Quid Pro Joe himself. “Biden says his memory failed him.”

Wait... Joe Biden went to Syracuse... The Syracuse ORANGE MEN!!??!!

Its all starting to make sense.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,109

MelloDawg said:

Doesn’t bother me, much like the Trump SAT story doesn’t bother me. It will move the needle for all of zero people when it comes to their vote. Supporters will say it’s all fake or that “lots of people do x, y, z.” Opponents will believe every word.

Believe the book or don’t. Trump’s attitude is that the book is negative press for him which drives him crazy, so win win for Mary Trump here.
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

And the now obligatory

Biden is always nice enough to provide the video and audio of doing what the left accuses trump of

Actually the accusation comes from Trump's niece.
  • Options

And the now obligatory

Ukraine Quid Pro Quo admitted twice on video

Russian Collusion by the DNC via Chris Steele

Lies about academic credentials, although I don’t think Trump’s ever inflated his degrees

Liberalism is a mental illness
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And the now obligatory

And?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m hearing Obama had a really rough time in college and DC and had to work harder than everyone else.

Being coached to vote “present,” on your way to DNC Keynote Speaker is rough.

Fuck off
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Doesn’t bother me, much like the Trump SAT story doesn’t bother me. It will move the needle for all of zero people when it comes to their vote. Supporters will say it’s all fake or that “lots of people do x, y, z.” Opponents will believe every word.

Believe the book or don’t. Trump’s attitude is that the book is negative press for him which drives him crazy, so win win for Mary Trump here.
    So you admit you don’t mind Biden lying about his academic accomplishments, and that Mary Trump’s unsubstantiated claims don’t matter, either. What a stance. Why did you post what you did in this thread, other than to admit you support a liar?
  • Options

And the now obligatory

Yes Dipshit, that’s the point. She wasn’t even born when Trump would have taken his SATs. Meanwhile, Biden lies to potential voters in 1988 about his academic credentials and got busted for those lies.