Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

God Bless I-5 Sign Guy

2»

Comments

• rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    LebamDawg said:

I think quite a bit of the stoppages through the Tacoma - JBLM area has to do with 22 years of construction.

But then I could be wrong

They're completing an overpass every 3 years.

I'm always pissed at how close they place the concrete medians. There's nowhere to evade the drifting Swift truck.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

30 years ago liberals tried to force his sign down (I assume it is a family member who handles the sign now), took him to court and the judge delivered a strong rebuke of their efforts to silence free speech they disagree with. Threw it out of court and charged the liberals with the $1500 the guy had to spend to defend his rights. Fuck liberals.

My roommates and I celebrated the victory with shots of tequila with Ballard Bitter chasers.

Fucking loved Ballard Bitter. Have a framed original label hanging at my Cabin.

Used to love Ballard. Lived there for 15 years when Swedish was the tallest building. Now it’s an Amazonian shit hole full of hipsters and homeless.

Seattle fucking sucks - RIP
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    The drive between Longview and Oly is a wasteland, but From Woodlawn to Longview it’s great along the Columbia.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    thechatch said:

The drive between Longview and Oly is a wasteland, but From Woodlawn to Longview it’s great along the Columbia.

Yep the best 7 minutes of my life. Unless you drive like a fag then 15.