Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

God Bless I-5 Sign Guy

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,986 Founders Club
For south bound folks yesterday...

"Criminals go free. Fishermen go to jail. Vote the bums out in Nov."

For those going north...

"The Bill or Rights protects this sign and your home."

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020

The only good part of the drive.

I have to drive to Salem quite a bit cause of my in-laws and I fucking hate it. JBLM and Wilsonville, OR might be most annoying traffic shit holes on the left coast.
    There is always slow traffic at JBLM and I have no idea why. So frustrating.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    I think quite a bit of the stoppages through the Tacoma - JBLM area has to do with 22 years of construction.

But then I could be wrong
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Driving through Fife is a million times worse than JBLM. Case fucking closed
    When I go south of Chehalis unfortunately I take back roads and get on and off I-5 at Vader.

I actually miss his signs, I have enjoyed them for years. There is a movement by some leftist to squash his signs, but the sheriff in Lewis County says he can do want he wants on his property.

The state will figure out a way to shut him down
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,255
    LebamDawg said:

When I go south of Chehalis unfortunately I take back roads and get on and off I-5 at Vader.

I actually miss his signs, I have enjoyed them for years. There is a movement by some leftist to squash his signs, but the sheriff in Lewis County says he can do want he wants on his property.

The state will figure out a way to shut him down

Sounds about right that a leftist would want to kill free speech. Your gov will probably eminent Domain that area lol
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

I have to drive to Salem quite a bit cause of my in-laws and I fucking hate it. JBLM and Wilsonville, OR might be most annoying traffic shit holes on the left coast.
    10 pounds of shit squeezed into a 2 pound bag.
    What always kills me going northbound just past the Tacoma Dome was the nearly guaranteed slam on your brakes as soon as I-5 straightens out in Fife. It's like all the Prius and Subaru drivers start picking up speed and realize they're doing 57mph in the left lane and have to slow down.
    I can attest that this phenomena even occurs at 2am
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    No commuting fucktardery around the GNR Compound.

No commuting fucktardery around the GNR Compound.

Likewise in urban Lebam
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

you like to refer to the western United States as "the left coast". Makes it sound hipper. It's what you like to do
    Now the Red Coast.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Sledog said:

you like to refer to the western United States as "the left coast". Makes it sound hipper. It's what you like to do
    Now the Red Coast.
    I’m old enough to remember when the media called Republican state “Blue” and Democrat states “Red”. I read the paper as a child.

Sledog said:

Now the Red Coast.
    I’m old enough to remember when the media called Republican state “Blue” and Democrat states “Red”. I read the paper as a child.
    Yeah but I mean communist RED. Pinko faggot pencil necks! Freddie Blassie.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

10 pounds of shit squeezed into a 2 pound bag.
    What always kills me going northbound just past the Tacoma Dome was the nearly guaranteed slam on your brakes as soon as I-5 straightens out in Fife. It's like all the Prius and Subaru drivers start picking up speed and realize they're doing 57mph in the left lane and have to slow down.
    I5 in Tacoma has been under construction my entire life. Someone has made billions off that deal. And traffic there is worse than ever.
    The government always has a plan. It is almost never a good one, and sure to be 81 tims as expensive as someone else could do it, but it's a plan!
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Now the Red Coast.
    Yeah but I mean communist RED. Pinko faggot pencil necks! Freddie Blassie.
    Only @RaceBannon would know who I'm talking about.