Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2014
    you'd think when it's a guy's job he'd at least proofread before poasting. It's reason not resin.
    "someone is always posed off" what the fuck does that mean
    of course at the end he plays the "I'm not a writer" card
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Kim should stop while he's behind.

Its one thing to step on your dick, its quite another to continue stomping on it.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 2014
    That has got to be a whoosh. Please tell me it's a whoosh.

How anyone could make that many mistakes in grammar and spelling is unbelievable. Kim approached CougReaper levels in that rant.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Kim really should take his own advice and step away from the keyboard for a while.

Holy fuck every time he has a post he further buries himself.

By all means Kim please keep posting. You are literally destroying Doogman and with each and every post are one step closer to getting your credentials revoked.

The sooner, the better...
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

By all means Kim please keep posting. You are literally destroying Doogman and with each and every post are one step closer to getting your credentials revoked.

What do you mean? It is not and never has been about credentials. That's a non issue for them. Just ask fagman.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options

What do you mean? It is not and never has been about credentials. That's a non issue for them. Just ask fagman.
    They aren't journalist they are fans. Unless you call them out on being shitheads then they are journalist and aren't fans.

They flip flop on what their bullshit title is all the time.

The world would be a better place if they just all lit themselves on fire already.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    how many times can he coog it before he goes down in shitfire?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Couple points.

Fleenor chiming in with Harbaugh wasn't at San Diego St after someone else had pointed it out is gold.

Samek is a dopey cunt and gives himself away. I like to say I've never been worried about something but also that we've had conversations with the AD about the thing that we aren't at all worried about. I like to do that because I'm a dopey cunt.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    he was drunk when he wrote this - had to be because it is horrible writing, just terrible. So many people kissing his slimy ass. Yuck! I feel for you guys. I really do.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Kim misspelled words on purpose. It's an old trolling trick. But he's playing checkers, not chess.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,624
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Regarding recruiting: The fucking idiot still hasn't figured out that the problem isn't people, kim or any of his sycophants, calling for Peterson to prove that he can recruit to UW standards. It's Kim and Scott hinting and a handful of posters insisting that there's already evidence that he's going to fail. He's making a lame attempt to pretend that he's in neutral, wait and see mode when it's even obvious to S14aFS and Auburndawg that he's not.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    "...in the middle of the store".

Love that Kimmie slipped that in there - always good to see pet phrases not go out of vogue. Tradition, man.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The mere fact that they spend so much time defending the fact that they aren't concerned about access is evidence enough that they are concerned about access.

What fucktards.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What a hypocrite. When we criticized him for sucking off sark who had never done it we were banned. Now we have a guy who has done to, and Kim is splitting hairs.
  • Options
    I've become a Tybot for calling out Grunulds cause of my blind pedestal perching of Petersen. I am pleased to say that my subscription expires tomorrow.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

What a shitshow. Kim is in full panic mode right now.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Kim now. We've all seen the ugly side of business failure right before the doors are locked and the handwritten sign on the window goes up.