Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Saying the N-Word on CSPAN

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There is going to be a video of Biden talking about being on Epstein Island

Cook it
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

There is going to be a video of Biden talking about being on Epstein Island

Cook it

I realize this doesn’t matter because the China/DNC propagandists in the media are totally in the open, but what if the video was of Trump reading someone else’s word and saying n-word as if it doesn’t matter. Just rolled off of Trump’s tongue and he didn’t think twice about it.

It would be a China/DNC media frenzy unlike any other. Instead, this gets ignored.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Shock claim

What is "shock claim"

What HH sues for his partners vibrating cock ring shorts burning his anus.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I never knew Biden used to be bald.

[Sarcasm.gif]?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I never knew Biden used to be bald.

He had hair plugs drilled into his scalp sometime afterward. I hear drilling hair follicles into a skull helps cognitive functions.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/08/bidens-helmet-012760

Biden's helmet
    By AVI ZENILMAN 08/24/2008 10:41 AM EDT
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

He didn't called me a "nega". He called me a "negga" with TWO g's fuck face. It had nothing to do with calling me a fellow "negadawg" as a term of endearment. The context of the exchange was what it always is between me and that bitch. We don't like each other, I got under his skin, and then he called me the fucking n-word and thinks he can get away with it by changing one letter in the fucking word as if it doesn't count when he does so. Then I made it clear to him that I interpreted it as him calling me the n-word, and he did it again. Fuck all of you who have defended him and fuck you @DerekJohnson for not banning him. You are piece of shit human beings who wanna give him a pass because he's handsome af and has been posting here a long time and some of you have met him in person and you like him. Fuck you guys. Oh and this shit is not gonna blow over. I'm going to keep bringing this racist shit up until you do the right thing and ban him.

Wow. Whoever that was sounds like a racist. Dayamn.
    6-5 former D1 Basketball player and Army Ranger, I hear.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Who the fuck is the doctor that did Biden hair transplant asking for a frend
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

MelloDawg said:

But he was just quoting someone so it’s OK.

https://youtu.be/J5mqIUXppVY

I won’t pretend to know the issues surrounding the nomination of an associate attorney general in 1985 (unlikely any here do as well). That said, I’m not sure how people expect him to deliver the argument he was trying to make. I mean, I’m sure people will parse this out, couple it with “racial jungle” and proclaim he enjoyed saying the N-word (the colloquialism itself of “N-word” not existing 35 years ago, by the way) but that’s about it.
    You sure about that?

I know it was a thing pretty early in my childhood though I'm not exactly sure when it was popularized.

I agree getting worked up about this is FS, especially since Biden has said actually offensive things.
    Not worked up about it at all. I just find it funny that all of the liberals desperately seeking video of Trump saying that same word have proof of Biden saying it in Senate chambers and on the record. Wasn’t there a $1 million reward for Trump saying that word?

Biden doesn’t want his kids growing up in a “racial jungle” and casually uses the N-word on the record.

Yet Trump is the racist.
    Gotta disagree with you here. If someone provided a clip of Trump reading a quote in which some other guy used the word, particularly where use of the word is entirely relevant to the context, I'd be on the front lines defending Trump on a WTF? basis.

The question is whether the word is so vile now that it can't even be uttered (except by black rappers and athletes) in any context. My response to such an assertion is, sure.gif. We give words too much power sometims. Sometims we don't give them enough. Either way, ....

I don't think that Biden is any kind of a saint, but this ain't the smokin' gun. You'd need Alex Jones vitamins to get you there. We? can do better on Biden. Like DNC says: he's done and said enough stupid shit that we? don't need to pull a muscle reaching on this one.
    The Bush/Romney approach on how to lose elections.

The Left gets to attack GOP candidates and politicians relentlessly on made-up stories, yet the GOP is still supposed to play nice and be above the fray.

Fuck that, I did that for the entire Bush administration. Biden says racist things, the n-word now being part of it. Kids get kicked out of school and ostracized for rapping songs with that word, yet Biden says it post-CRA and I’m supposed to not use it to slime him?

I like winners, not nice losers.

I understand your point and empathize. I hate the race baiting game myself and think we've all gotten too soft. But you just admitted what we all knew: that you don't even believe this is racist. You're basically saying you're going to start using bombs and killing civilians because the terrorists do it. That's fine, but you've given yourself away by (1) picking a really shitty "gotcha" and (2) basically explaining to me that it's a retaliatory and political maneuver.

Even Racebannon trying to support this one came off as disingenuous. You and he may actually believe Biden is a racist. I'm not arguing that point. But I don't believe that you believe this is the proof. Sorry, like some old crotchety geezer once told me, I calls em like I sees em.

It's not Biden's racism that matters to me. It's his patronizing view of how all blacks are the same but aren't black if they don't vote for him.

Come to think of it, it's not even his patronizing - so common among the Dems - that bothers me the most. It's his being such an asshole that really bugs me.
  • Options

dnc said:

MelloDawg said:

But he was just quoting someone so it’s OK.

https://youtu.be/J5mqIUXppVY

I won’t pretend to know the issues surrounding the nomination of an associate attorney general in 1985 (unlikely any here do as well). That said, I’m not sure how people expect him to deliver the argument he was trying to make. I mean, I’m sure people will parse this out, couple it with “racial jungle” and proclaim he enjoyed saying the N-word (the colloquialism itself of “N-word” not existing 35 years ago, by the way) but that’s about it.
    You sure about that?

I know it was a thing pretty early in my childhood though I'm not exactly sure when it was popularized.

I agree getting worked up about this is FS, especially since Biden has said actually offensive things.
    Not worked up about it at all. I just find it funny that all of the liberals desperately seeking video of Trump saying that same word have proof of Biden saying it in Senate chambers and on the record. Wasn’t there a $1 million reward for Trump saying that word?

Biden doesn’t want his kids growing up in a “racial jungle” and casually uses the N-word on the record.

Yet Trump is the racist.
    Gotta disagree with you here. If someone provided a clip of Trump reading a quote in which some other guy used the word, particularly where use of the word is entirely relevant to the context, I'd be on the front lines defending Trump on a WTF? basis.

The question is whether the word is so vile now that it can't even be uttered (except by black rappers and athletes) in any context. My response to such an assertion is, sure.gif. We give words too much power sometims. Sometims we don't give them enough. Either way, ....

I don't think that Biden is any kind of a saint, but this ain't the smokin' gun. You'd need Alex Jones vitamins to get you there. We? can do better on Biden. Like DNC says: he's done and said enough stupid shit that we? don't need to pull a muscle reaching on this one.
    The Bush/Romney approach on how to lose elections.

The Left gets to attack GOP candidates and politicians relentlessly on made-up stories, yet the GOP is still supposed to play nice and be above the fray.

Fuck that, I did that for the entire Bush administration. Biden says racist things, the n-word now being part of it. Kids get kicked out of school and ostracized for rapping songs with that word, yet Biden says it post-CRA and I’m supposed to not use it to slime him?

I like winners, not nice losers.

I understand your point and empathize. I hate the race baiting game myself and think we've all gotten too soft. But you just admitted what we all knew: that you don't even believe this is racist. You're basically saying you're going to start using bombs and killing civilians because the terrorists do it. That's fine, but you've given yourself away by (1) picking a really shitty "gotcha" and (2) basically explaining to me that it's a retaliatory and political maneuver.

Even Racebannon trying to support this one came off as disingenuous. You and he may actually believe Biden is a racist. I'm not arguing that point. But I don't believe that you believe this is the proof. Sorry, like some old crotchety geezer once told me, I calls em like I sees em.

It's not Biden's racism that matters to me. It's his patronizing view of how all blacks are the same but aren't black if they don't vote for him.

Come to think of it, it's not even his patronizing - so common among the Dems - that bothers me the most. It's his being such an asshole that really bugs me.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I've shifted in my views on that point.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If that exact video appeared today of Trump, there would be riots in the streets (again) and there would be a rationale Trump could offer that would excuse it. I’m past being nice to the mobs.

I don't know. There are lots of videos of Trump saying lots of things. There's also an old video of him saying if he ever ran for office he'd run as a Republican because the base is stupid and he'd be able to sell them anything. Or words to that effect. Hasn't seemed to hurt his political strategy.
    Link please.

I'll wait.

• Options
    pawz said:

If that exact video appeared today of Trump, there would be riots in the streets (again) and there would be a rationale Trump could offer that would excuse it. I’m past being nice to the mobs.

I don't know. There are lots of videos of Trump saying lots of things. There's also an old video of him saying if he ever ran for office he'd run as a Republican because the base is stupid and he'd be able to sell them anything. Or words to that effect. Hasn't seemed to hurt his political strategy.
    Link please.

I'll wait.

Bogus meme. I stand corrected.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Link please.

I'll wait.

The thing I have always loved most about @creepycoug , besides the fact that I have a thing for swarthy Cubans, is that he can take an L and not get all ass hurt about it. Digging in around the Tug is basically an Olympic sport now.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Link please.

I'll wait.

The thing I have always loved most about @creepycoug , besides the fact that I have a thing for swarthy Cubans, is that he can take an L and not get all ass hurt about it. Digging in around the Tug is basically an Olympic sport now.
    Adult in the room. It doesn't hurt a man to be wrong about something. Only children and idiots think they're right about everything.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Link please.

I'll wait.

Adult in the room. It doesn't hurt a man to be wrong about something. Only children and idiots think they're right about everything.
    Concur on all of the above. @creepycoug is one of my favorite classy poasters.