Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: U.S. coronavirus outbreak could top 100,000 new cases a day

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,542 Founders Club
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    If that went on for a year, it would mean 10% of the US population were infected.

Big fucking deal....
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    thechatch said:

If that went on for a year, it would mean 10% of the US population were infected.

Big fucking deal....

Yeah, that wouldn't cause any problems.

You hens are really smart.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,530 Swaye's Wigwam

NOC

Grim.

That said, I agree. At this point, either you think it's a big deal and structure your life accordingly or you do not. People partying aren't suddenly going to stop and people who wash their groceries aren't suddenly going to stop.

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

That said, I agree. At this point, either you think it's a big deal and structure your life accordingly or you do not. People partying aren't suddenly going to stop and people who wash their groceries aren't suddenly going to stop.

You can only lie to people so many times before most of them catch on

Pausing the Vid to butn down cities and then cranking it back up again is what we call a tell
    MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

And the member of the Light Brigade who poast here needs to walk their talk, because most people aren't just going to act like everything's normal.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,530 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

You can only lie to people so many times before most of them catch on

Pausing the Vid to butn down cities and then cranking it back up again is what we call a tell
    I would argue separately that COVID was not paused and that the massive, national social unrest which prompted rioting and mass looting was a bigger headline. What should the proper balance of coverage have been between a pandemic and the police reform on a national level? The former is still news.
    HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

And the member of the Light Brigade who poast here needs to walk their talk, because most people aren't just going to act like everything's normal.
    That must be why I am sitting in traffic jams again to get places. And why the restaurants were packed at the beach when we were there two weeks ago

If you want to be a pussy then be a pussy. The country needs to get going again

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

That must be why I am sitting in traffic jams again to get places. And why the restaurants were packed at the beach when we were there two weeks ago

I think it's why the second shut down is coming. But honestly, I'm convinced just letting you suffer the consequences might be better. Liberty!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

I think it's why the second shut down is coming. But honestly, I'm convinced just letting you suffer the consequences might be better. Liberty!
    There won't be a second shut down

We'll be fighting in the streets which is allowed

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

Awesome! Have fun!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

Awesome! Have fun!
    Pussy

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

Awesome! Have fun!
    Pussy
    I’m just a lover, not a fighter.

Go get ‘em, Tiger!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

Awesome! Have fun!
    Come and play with your percussion assault weapon.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I miss America

People now classify themselves as tough if they choose to not wear a mask.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s the same dumb motherfuckers that get DUI’s because they don’t want to take an Uber
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

The Bros. got tested and numbers are up!
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

Even Daddy's people admit increased testing doesn't account for it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

Grim.

Even Daddy's people admit increased testing doesn't account for it.
    Increased testing doesn’t increase confirmed cases? You’re not even trying today.