Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Slate: Why Biden’s Lead Is Safer Than Clinton’s

2»

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    From the rag that had The Bitch winning by a landslide the night of the election.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Picking Hillary as your VP is the surest way I know of to get "Suddenly Suicided"
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I'm fucking giddy for the disappointment that will be on display when Biden announces his running mate

Normally vps are fags. But since he clearly is going to die/lose it completely in about 4-13 months it makes this person the de facto candidate. And even best case of him drooling for the next 4 years they will of course be the front runner nominee for the Dems after that.

Will it be the fat black loser chick?
    Will it be the angry black prosecutor chick?
    Will it be the unknown black ____ chick?
    Or will it be the fake Indian lecturing chick?

Excellent all around. Might as well run Jussie Smollett at this point
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Biden is +4.....in GEORGIA

Trump is finished, guys.

The left is going to continue to fund this movement and keep Joe Biden in his basement right up until November.

Curtains.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Because he has been in hiding and hasn't named a VP. The moment those two things change he craters.

When Biden opens his mouth things change.
    Agree with Damone here. Biden doesn’t need to respond to anything and don’t count on him opening his mouth much.

This morning, Trump tweeted out a video from the Villages in Florida, applauding their support, with a guy on a golf cart very audibly yelling “white power” at protestors. It was deleted and sure, I believe they don’t really endorse this stuff (though it’s clear that supporter does), but you want to talk about softballs for the Biden campaign? There’s one that’s easy to spin.
    The guy was mocking the other old guy asking where his KKK hood was but I agree that it shouldn’t be Tweeted by the President even if he didn’t know it was in the video.

Meanwhile...

Context isn’t relevant for the Villages clip, we agree if it can be construed as any way negative towards Trump (which it easily has been), he shouldn’t tweet it.

As for the Biden quote, sure, probably not a great one. People will make the anachronism argument with it, however. Regardless, Biden has the black vote locked down so they’ll have to come with more than that to peel away that demographic. Focus on moms from the ‘burbs.
    The goal isnt to get black votes from Biden. The goal is to make black people and suburban moms unenthusiastic so they dont vote at all.
    The only way the GOP wins is with low voter turnout. Glad you're proudly acknowledging it now.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,415 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Because he has been in hiding and hasn't named a VP. The moment those two things change he craters.

Agree with Damone here. Biden doesn’t need to respond to anything and don’t count on him opening his mouth much.

This morning, Trump tweeted out a video from the Villages in Florida, applauding their support, with a guy on a golf cart very audibly yelling “white power” at protestors. It was deleted and sure, I believe they don’t really endorse this stuff (though it’s clear that supporter does), but you want to talk about softballs for the Biden campaign? There’s one that’s easy to spin.
    The guy was mocking the other old guy asking where his KKK hood was but I agree that it shouldn’t be Tweeted by the President even if he didn’t know it was in the video.

Meanwhile...

Context isn’t relevant for the Villages clip, we agree if it can be construed as any way negative towards Trump (which it easily has been), he shouldn’t tweet it.

As for the Biden quote, sure, probably not a great one. People will make the anachronism argument with it, however. Regardless, Biden has the black vote locked down so they’ll have to come with more than that to peel away that demographic. Focus on moms from the ‘burbs.
    The goal isnt to get black votes from Biden. The goal is to make black people and suburban moms unenthusiastic so they dont vote at all.
    The only way the GOP wins is with low voter turnout. Glad you're proudly acknowledging it now.
    Glad your acknowledging that the strategy of the dems is to mobilize low information voters. Trumptards!#$#!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

A celebrity who is largely a political unknown being down 10 points is a lot different than an incumbent president being down 10 points. These polls showing Trump in the 30's show that his governing strategy to never abandon his base doesn't work when the majority who disagree are actually paying attention.

A year where nothing of consequence is really happening and Trump's antics would play well, not during multiple crises when voters desperately want leadership.

The year was ripping along nicely until the fabricated covid crisis and whooped up race riots which is our MSM working for the commies. Shouldn't they just call them selves something like Pravda and link up?

The left is supporting a communist insurgency against or nation.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Meanwhile...

Biden is continuing the long democrat tradition of suppressing the Black vote by being the nominee
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

MelloDawg said:

Meanwhile...

Biden is a goof. There is a reason he's hiding in the basement. I do think it's probably going to take more than a 43 year old quote to turn the tides for President Trump.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    They are doing John Wayne on an older comment and he wasn't the vice president now wanting to be President.