Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's bring Russia back into the G7

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

How could Trump know about it if he wasn’t briefed? Does Rick “The South Will Rise Again” Wilson have proof?

So the White House comes out and says that Trump and Pence weren’t briefed on a major foreign power putting bounties on the heads of US soldiers. I can imagine him thinking he wasn’t briefed based on how uncooperative he allegedly is at briefings.

That said, it’s not credible whatsoever that he wasn’t briefed and kept in the dark about it.
    What are the names of the intelligence officials who gave the NYT this information?

I can’t find them. Surely this is a big enough story for one to go to Whistleblower protection and go on the record.

You idiots believe anything. It’s why I know that liberalism is a mental disorder. It’s your religion.
    It’s always fun to see efforts to lump me in with the evil liberal hordes because I’m slightly skeptical about Donald Trump. How excitingly binary.

Which do you disagree with? That the Russians were putting bounties on American troops or that Trump wasn’t briefed on the matter? If it’s the former, well, no real point in continuing the conversation. The president receives daily intelligence briefings. This is likely information that would be included in these briefings.

Hey hammer, forget about Russians.(makes
    You look bad)

Ask yrself, to go is good for the country.???

Is It good for China, or
    US...borders, etc...

It’s a hard deal pod, you can make yer feeble mind up...
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,668
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

How could Trump know about it if he wasn’t briefed? Does Rick “The South Will Rise Again” Wilson have proof?

So the White House comes out and says that Trump and Pence weren’t briefed on a major foreign power putting bounties on the heads of US soldiers. I can imagine him thinking he wasn’t briefed based on how uncooperative he allegedly is at briefings.

That said, it’s not credible whatsoever that he wasn’t briefed and kept in the dark about it.
    What are the names of the intelligence officials who gave the NYT this information?

I can’t find them. Surely this is a big enough story for one to go to Whistleblower protection and go on the record.

You idiots believe anything. It’s why I know that liberalism is a mental disorder. It’s your religion.
    It’s always fun to see efforts to lump me in with the evil liberal hordes because I’m slightly skeptical about Donald Trump. How excitingly binary.

Which do you disagree with? That the Russians were putting bounties on American troops or that Trump wasn’t briefed on the matter? If it’s the former, well, no real point in continuing the conversation. The president receives daily intelligence briefings. This is likely information that would be included in these briefings.

You look bad)

Is It good for China, or
    US...borders, etc...

Can I get this in English, please? I think I want to agree with it, but I’m not sure.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    thechatch said:

SECDAWG said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

You look bad)

Is It good for China, or
    US...borders, etc...

Can I get this in English, please? I think I want to agree with it, but I’m not sure.
    Ehhh, @MelloDawg

You see that, just agree with me, regardless.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This non story has 100 times the coverage that the Obama spying on Trump gets and the obamagate story is true

Biden calls this a shocking revelation and he's never been asked about being caught red handed on Flynn

Nice media we have
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

This non story has 100 times the coverage that the Obama spying on Trump gets and the obamagate story is true

Biden calls this a shocking revelation and he's never been asked about being caught red handed on Flynn

Nice media we have

They play for the commissars.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I have a ten inch penis according to unverified anonymous sources
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Nice media we have

This should have destroyed the Obama administration but instead the media covered for them. Obama paying Iran to target Americans.

——————

The Obama administration admitted that the money they gave Iran will help fund terrorism to kill people, including US soldiers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/01/21/politics/john-kerry-money-iran-sanctions-terrorism/index.html
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The story was corroborated by the Washington Post, WSJ, and the AP.

The possible scenarios of what happened are:
    -Trump knew about it but didn't do anything about it because he's afraid of Putin
    -Trump was briefed but didn't pay attention or read his intelligence briefings
    -Intelligence officials intentionally hid it from Trump because he's an incompetent buffoon

Which one is the Tug going to roll with?
  • Options
    edited June 2020

It's amazing that with this administration's track record of lying that you all still swallow the bullshit they put out every day. As Trump has openly admitted, "I love the poorly educated".
    Again, what’s your problem with Trump “loving the poorly educated?” There are a lot of poorly educated people. You’re one of them.
    Nothing at all. I was just pointing out how Trump loves to tap into this demographic because they are the most likely to believe his lies and bullshit. Have you ever seen the voter split between college educated vs non college educated? It's almost as if educated people can sniff out a lying, corrupt con man.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,284
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It's amazing that with this administration's track record of lying that you all still swallow the bullshit they put out every day. As Trump has openly admitted, "I love the poorly educated".
    Again, what’s your problem with Trump “loving the poorly educated?” There are a lot of poorly educated people. You’re one of them.
    Nothing at all. I was just pointing out how Trump loves to tap into this demographic because they are the most likely to believe his lies and bullshit. Have you ever seen the voter split between college educated vs non college educated? It's almost as if educated people can sniff out a lying, corrupt con man.
    Who was more correct on the Russian investigation, the educated or non educated?
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Who was more correct on the Russian investigation, the educated or non educated?
    Well the non educated still think the Russians either didn't interfere at all or interfered to help Hillary so...
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

The DNI said its bogus...he's got the actual reports to search, but you still believe the guys that lied to you for 4 years about Russia.

You are a bright one...
  • Options
    edited June 2020

The DNI said its bogus...he's got the actual reports to search, but you still believe the guys that lied to you for 4 years about Russia.

You are a bright one...
    Corroborate would mean named sources and documentation but our media is so laughably corrupt and dishonest that dipshits like @insinceredawg don’t even know the difference between sources on the record versus “intelligence officials.” The Director of National Intelligence put his name on it saying it isn’t true. End of story in reality but in Post-Fact world, he must be lying and the anonymous sources it telling the truth.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You are a bright one...
    College educated in fact.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

-Trump knew about it but didn't do anything about it because he's afraid of Putin
    -Intelligence officials intentionally hid it from Trump because he's an incompetent buffoon

We'll roll with IC is full of shit and loves commies while hating his nation and dreams of living the grand life in a beautiful gulag. I say we roll with that.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

We'll roll with IC is full of shit and loves commies while hating his nation and dreams of living the grand life in a beautiful gulag. I say we roll with that.
    He didn’t even include “anonymously-sourced story is bullshit” as an option, that’s how far trump owns his mind. Of course, he doesn’t even know what corroboration means, he really is that boneheaded.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Well the non educated still think the Russians either didn't interfere at all or interfered to help Hillary so...
    What's the status of your education IC? Because you swallowed like a bitch the phony Trump/Russian collusion story and the last polling I saw had over half of all Rat party voters thinking that Russia actually tampered with the vote totals in order for Trump to win.
  • Options
    5starsareforlosers5starsareforlosers Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

By educated, do you mean college grads with social science degrees that have sat through endless speeches by liberal professors? That type of educated?