Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey IC, got another hoax for you get in on

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation as to why she can’t produce the only piece of hard evidence that this ever occurred.

The best part of this hoax to me was the 4 white guys were all wearing Hawaiian shirts. Surely they would go unnoticed in broad daylight in Madison, WI.

Oh well, Althea got some press and a nice GoFundMe out of the scam.

She actually has three separate GoFundMe accounts set up to help her get through this ordeal.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2020
    thechatch said:

I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation as to why she can’t produce the only piece of hard evidence that this ever occurred.

The lighter should be on display.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    thechatch said:

The best part of this hoax to me was the 4 white guys were all wearing Hawaiian shirts. Surely they would go unnoticed in broad daylight in Madison, WI.

Oh well, Althea got some press and a nice GoFundMe out of the scam.

She actually has three separate GoFundMe accounts set up to help her get through this ordeal.
    Smart kid. Use the liberals and make some bank.
    If she produces the lighter and it leads to the arrest of the 4 men responsible for this heinous act, I’ll pay her medical bills myself.

Take your screenshots, fellas.
    edited June 2020

thechatch said:

The only flammable lighters I can think of that stay lit without a compressed fuel tab are torches and lanterns. We’re there guys in Hawaiian shirts walking around Madison with torches or lanterns?

thechatch said:

The only flammable lighters I can think of that stay lit without a compressed fuel tab are torches and lanterns. We’re there guys in Hawaiian shirts walking around Madison with torches or lanterns?

Or a zippo. Do those still exist?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,890 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Who's gonna toss a classic Zippo, the lighter of choice for Patriots since WW2?

Nobody.

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Who's gonna toss a classic Zippo, the lighter of choice for Patriots since WW2?

Nobody.
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Zippo is heavy so there is no chance it would recoil, even with her fat cheeks. Highly unlikely even that flame lasts a toss.

This is such an obvious scam. I highly doubt the Madison PD will call her out on it, and they didn’t want FBI help but now the FBI is there. Will she crack, or will it just be allowed to go away with her scammed money and fame?
    edited June 2020
    They’re gonna let her collect her GFM winnings and this will quietly disappear. Neither BLM or the FBI/Local Cops want the media reporting on this further, because everyone knows where it’s ultimately headed.

The best case is this quietly fades away. No one is going to publicly call her a liar, because of the political blowback. But sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, she’s fucking lying. Her story is brazenly absurd, and right now the local PD and FBI are on a wild goose chase, reviewing video from every CCTV within a 20 block radius of where she thinks this may have occurred, but now can’t remember the intersection?

lol get the fuck outta here
    thechatch said:

They’re gonna let her collect her GFM winnings and this will quietly disappear. Neither BLM or the FBI/Local Cops want the media reporting on this further, because everyone knows where it’s ultimately headed.

The best case is this quietly fades away. No one is going to publicly call her a liar, because of the political blowback. But sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, she’s fucking lying. Her story is brazenly absurd, and right now the local PD and FBI are on a wild goose chase, reviewing video from every CCTV within a 20 block radius of where she thinks this may have occurred, but now can’t remember the intersection?

Half the country believed Blasey-Ford to try and tank Kavanaugh and her story was even less believable, with people mentioned refuting it, than this hoax.

Then Blasey-Ford got an award for her lies and over a million funneled through GFM.

An ACLU award. Post-Fact America

https://time.com/5714978/christine-blasey-ford-award/

'Be Courageous.' Christine Blasey Ford Makes Rare Appearance to Accept Empowerment Award

thechatch said:

Half the country believed Blasey-Ford to try and tank Kavanaugh and her story was even less believable, with people mentioned refuting it, than this hoax.

Then Blasey-Ford got an award for her lies and over a million funneled through GFM.

An ACLU award. Post-Fact America

https://time.com/5714978/christine-blasey-ford-award/

'Be Courageous.' Christine Blasey Ford Makes Rare Appearance to Accept Empowerment Award
    Social victimhood is big business.

So I hear....
    Any updates? Guessing this one just goes away because she was proven to be full of shit.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Any updates? Guessing this one just goes away because she was proven to be full of shit.

I haven't seen any. FBI is supposedly now part of the investigation. They may wait until the 4th of July weekend to announce this was all bullshit. They'll go easy on her because of her age. She should get the book thrown at her.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

I haven't seen any. FBI is supposedly now part of the investigation. They may wait until the 4th of July weekend to announce this was all bullshit. They'll go easy on her because of her age. She should get the book thrown at her.
    Looks extra bad. She was culturally Jewish

https://www.timesofisrael.com/biracial-jewish-woman-says-she-was-set-on-fire-in-attack-probed-as-hate-crime/

Reward offered.

https://fox6now.com/2020/06/29/5000-reward-for-tips-leading-to-arrests-in-madison-hate-crime-investigation/
    5000.00 reward

May as well make it 500,000.00

Still no leads on this one?

That’s so weird. 😂
    Too many Hate Crime Hoaxes to start new threads over so I’ll put this one here. How is Althea Bernstein’s FBI case coming along? LOL

Such a racist country the almost all racist crimes that make the DNC Media end up as hoaxes.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=15246

Police say Texas A&M student who found racist notes on his car put them there

A student at Texas A&M University who reported that racist notes had been left on his car windshield is responsible for the act, police say.

KBTX-TV reported that in June, Texas A&M senior Isaih Martin alerted the university police when he allegedly discovered handwritten messages reading “All lives matter” and “You don’t belong here,” along with a third listing the N-word, on his vehicle, which he had parked at an apartment complex on the school’s property.