Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sonics says “woof?”

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020
    Ballz_Mom said:

Mooser42 said:

Should have 2-3 recruits commit publicly next week

Stay in your lane which is off my dick. Not everybody like “woofs” being announced a week before they’re made public. A “woof” means a commitment is coming that day or the next day at the latest. The messenger needs to be more specific what he knows and doesn’t know. You can always go back to Dawgman and stay there instead of following over here bitch. You won’t be missed.

Must be copy pasta?

I’m not a big copy pasta guy but it cracked me up. Ballz still doing the lords work. Sorry @sonics1993 !
    I just love his burns too. My favorite that day was when he called @Sonics1993 a "twink."

My boy can zing them.

But what I'm most proud of is his new ranking system. 247 will include it in their composite if they want the composite to have any respect at all.

Switch Tunuufi and Peihopa and she's spot on.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I love how acrop fed the doogman boreds, telling them to expect a commit or 2 soon.

Like throwing chum in the middle of the Caribbean, there was a frenzy to cozy up to him. The LPT obviously has no fucking clue what's going on. And Griswold is not going to sit back while paying members continue to publicly run circles around the "experts".

Knowing that running off acrop so soon after sonics would cause a mutiny, Kent shrewdly hijacked the thread, advising his flock to let it play out in hopes the thread will flame out. Naturally, even though no names or even positions were hinted at, griz's main concern is for the kids to have their special moment. Kent is pure class.

You paying for that shit?

Sheeeeyit...
    A friend is.

By the way, anyone know how @BiggusDickus' kid is doing? Did he make a full recovery from the crud? Northwestfootballfucktards.com is dearly missed.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,841
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ballz_Mom said:

Mooser42 said:

Stay in your lane which is off my dick. Not everybody like “woofs” being announced a week before they’re made public. A “woof” means a commitment is coming that day or the next day at the latest. The messenger needs to be more specific what he knows and doesn’t know. You can always go back to Dawgman and stay there instead of following over here bitch. You won’t be missed.

Must be copy pasta?

I’m not a big copy pasta guy but it cracked me up. Ballz still doing the lords work. Sorry @sonics1993 !
    I just love his burns too. My favorite that day was when he called @Sonics1993 a "twink."

My boy can zing them.

But what I'm most proud of is his new ranking system. 247 will include it in their composite if they want the composite to have any respect at all.

You’re such a doog. That’s ballz... not Kimberly and Kim is a guy so I’m hoping you were kidding.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Ballz_Mom said:

Mooser42 said:

Must be copy pasta?

My boy can zing them.

You’re such a doog. That’s ballz... not Kimberly and Kim is a guy so I’m hoping you were kidding.
    I'll never share my true feelings.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Ballz is BigErn’s sock.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ballz is BigErn’s sock.

• Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,560
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I like the fact that this class is one of the most underrated in college football history... it’s tasty,. I can really sink my teeth into that
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I like the fact that this class is one of the most underrated in college football history... it’s tasty,. I can really sink my teeth into that

Already, too. Imagine how much more underrated this class will be come Christmas. We'll have inked the 14th high school TE on our board by then. There will only be 4 4star or higher players in the boat because Jimmy didn't actually grasp that official visits aren't happening until right before Apple cup. But our 3 stars are better than whoregons 5stars. Cook it.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,301
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m curious if Ballz analyzed Will Latu as a RB and if so, did he call him Christian Okoye 2.0?

Why would we want Lawrence Taylor 2.0 playing running back?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,841
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This week has gone really well. One monster major under the radar lunch pail type. Can’t wait until we beat out the wac and big sky for the next two under the radar hidden gem lunch pail type guys.

Man it’s great to be a dawg.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,897
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:
    Apparently not re: Shuster unless he committed and then backed out
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @sonics1993 so who were you referring to last week? Berry or someone else?