Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sonics says “woof?”

Comments

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Should have 2-3 recruits commit publicly next week

Any surprises?
    No
    Jacob Schuster, Chance Tucker, Placide Djungu-Sungu would be my guesses
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I love Placido Domingo!

• Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Any surprises?
    No
    Great. So we get Troy, Emeka and JTT.
  • Options
    Lots of bombs in the air!
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ektard said on their pod today there could be up to 4 commits in the next 7-10 days

Also says we could see a run at a certain position group and have that group fill up for this class. My guess is DB where we already got 2 commits and the rumor is one of the upcoming commits is a DB as well.
    Ektard, again, going out on a huge fucking limb here. We have MAYBE 10 spots left or so. Any commit on the DL, LB, RB, OL, TE, DB COULD potentially be the last for that position group.

Unless, of course, it isn't. Stay tuned...
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    @sonics1993 - How high on our board is Titus Mokiao-Atimalala?
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Any surprises?
    No
    Are any of them blue Chips or are we still in the mid 80’s?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ATLDawg said:

Any surprises?
    No
    Are any of them blue Chips or are we still in the mid 80’s?
    Drink bleach.

Also, avatar or leave... savage.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Stay in your lane which is off my dick. Not everybody like “woofs” being announced a week before they’re made public. A “woof” means a commitment is coming that day or the next day at the latest. The messenger needs to be more specific what he knows and doesn’t know. You can always go back to Dawgman and stay there instead of following over here bitch. You won’t be missed.

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    http://www.bd2w.com forums being overrun by dick pill spam had a certain je ne sais quoi to it. I guess @Ballz has his own charms, but there was something very zen about a completely failed message board.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Stay in your lane which is off my dick. Not everybody like “woofs” being announced a week before they’re made public. A “woof” means a commitment is coming that day or the next day at the latest. The messenger needs to be more specific what he knows and doesn’t know. You can always go back to Dawgman and stay there instead of following over here bitch. You won’t be missed.

Must be copy pasta?
    The "bitch" gave it away.

Ballz aint exactly pumpy.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I love how acrop fed the doogman boreds, telling them to expect a commit or 2 soon.

Like throwing chum in the middle of the Caribbean, there was a frenzy to cozy up to him. The LPT obviously has no fucking clue what's going on. And Griswold is not going to sit back while paying members continue to publicly run circles around the "experts".

Knowing that running off acrop so soon after sonics would cause a mutiny, Kent shrewdly hijacked the thread, advising his flock to let it play out in hopes the thread will flame out. Naturally, even though no names or even positions were hinted at, griz's main concern is for the kids to have their special moment. Kent is pure class.
  • Options

I love how acrop fed the doogman boreds, telling them to expect a commit or 2 soon.

Like throwing chum in the middle of the Caribbean, there was a frenzy to cozy up to him. The LPT obviously has no fucking clue what's going on. And Griswold is not going to sit back while paying members continue to publicly run circles around the "experts".

Knowing that running off acrop so soon after sonics would cause a mutiny, Kent shrewdly hijacked the thread, advising his flock to let it play out in hopes the thread will flame out. Naturally, even though no names or even positions were hinted at, griz's main concern is for the kids to have their special moment. Kent is pure class.

You paying for that shit?

Sheeeeyit...
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020
    Emoterman said:

http://www.bd2w.com forums being overrun by dick pill spam had a certain je ne sais quoi to it. I guess @Ballz has his own charms, but there was something very zen about a completely failed message board.

Jenna said WHAT!?