Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the Tug

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Tested once, pretty much knew I had it by the symptoms. It was positive even though had received flu vaccine earlier In the “season”(pretty common thing to get the flu even though someone has received the “vaccine”).

Mine started out as fever and headache. I’ve had hangovers with the best of em and never had a headache like that few days, no meds would touch it. Then all the aches and congestion shit. Two weeks of misery then another with aftershocks. Pretty much had to die to feel better. And I ain’t out of shape or unhealthy.

Probably should crash the world economy if something like that is going around
    Neah, I’d rather had COVID-19 from what I hear and see.
    Most people are stupid is the only thing I gather from this Plandemic.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

The flu is for the genetically inferior

Don't bring that weak ass shit up in my house

The flu is for the genetically inferior

Don't bring that weak ass shit up in my house

Or the weak and elderly. Suddenly Death Panels are bad unless you send infected people into nursing homes.

Uh huh. I take youse two never had a confirmed good case of the flu, not “I know it was flu caus folks said it felt like this” bs....I been on that end too. I’ve never had it in my life(thought I may have) until 3 years ago, son brought it home for school. It’ll knock yer dick in the dirt, a good case of it. They’re not all the same, btw. Get a serious strain confirmed then pop off.

To the OP, flu gets tested very regular around these parts during “flu season”(typically September-May). I don’t know about your area but many in clinics and hospitals are tested daily. I just don’t think flu is contagious as wuflu so therefore not as prevalent. If it was, there would probably be more deaths from serious strains of flu annually than Covid.