Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mrs. OBK

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

Listen up you assholes. Are you insane? Are you crazy? You should all be in a psych. ward because you all are crazy!

These masks are killing people. Lives are being effected.

As to whether masks are killing people, my brother-in-law, who operates on people, advises that nobody dies because of a mask unless they swallow and choke on it. When I asked him the question about whether they work, he asked me if I would mind if he dispensed with wearing a mask if he's ever operating on me. That was enough to clear it up for me. YMMV.

Masks in surgery protect against bacteria, not viruses.

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him
    We'll see how I'm feeling.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

Listen up you assholes. Are you insane? Are you crazy? You should all be in a psych. ward because you all are crazy!

As to whether masks are killing people, my brother-in-law, who operates on people, advises that nobody dies because of a mask unless they swallow and choke on it. When I asked him the question about whether they work, he asked me if I would mind if he dispensed with wearing a mask if he's ever operating on me. That was enough to clear it up for me. YMMV.

Next time I'm performing a surgery at Albertson's I'll be sure to wear a fucking mask
    You sound oppressed.
    By you or @bearskaren? Wrong

I have a bag of masks in my backseat. Who gives a fuck. Making them mandatory this week isnt science. At all

But go ahead and be righteous bro
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    when word of this thread gets out the Tug will be overrun with 3rd world doctors
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him. The biggest issue with surgery is infection. I.e. bacteria.

Hth
    BRB, balancing my gut biome.
    edited June 2020

Next time I'm performing a surgery at Albertson's I'll be sure to wear a fucking mask
    You sound oppressed.

I have a bag of masks in my backseat. Who gives a fuck. Making them mandatory this week isnt science. At all

Your indignation at my view on the advisability of mask wearing is misplaced.

Don't be so oppressive about my views on things bro. I'm just going old school. Figured you'd understand.

You sound oppressed.

Don't be so oppressive about my views on things bro. I'm just going old school. Figured you'd understand.

I don't care about your views

I'm making fun of them

Some of you need to learn the difference

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him
    Tell him this.

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.
    He didn't pick up.

In the meantime, as much as it goes against my every instinct, I gotta go with the Mayo Clinic on this one Mike.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

I mean, if it saves just one droplet!

You sound oppressed.

I'm making fun of them

Nor I yours. So we're good now bro. Calm down.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him
    Tell him this.

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.
    He didn't pick up.

In the meantime, as much as it goes against my every instinct, I gotta go with the Mayo Clinic on this one Mike.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

So, what you’re saying is, the science isn’t settled?

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him
    Tell him this.

He didn't pick up.

Probably not. But like I said, I'm dying on another hill.

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him
    Tell him this.

He didn't pick up.

Well get on with it then

You sound oppressed.

I'm making fun of them

Nor I yours. So we're good now bro. Calm down.
    You care about my views just like bearskaren does

I'm kind of a big deal
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Esteemed Alumn of the Tijuana School of Med, it appears.

Can’t wait to hear his takes on global warming and social justice.

Christ
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,415 Swaye's Wigwam

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him
    Tell him this.

He didn't pick up.

Good, we? are stacked 20 deep on this hill.
    Like cordwood?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Mrs?

Where?
    I'm so glad you are back and even happier you changed your avatar to girl on girl.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

Mrs?

Where?
    Kudos on the hot lesbo action avatar, @Doog_de_Jour

brb, yo