Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

My personal conspiracy has nothing to do with masks. The test swabs are a way to get everyone to have their DNA on file

Cook it

Everyone's DNA is already on file
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

My personal conspiracy has nothing to do with masks. The test swabs are a way to get everyone to have their DNA on file

Cook it

Everyone's DNA is already on file
    The Throbber’s DNA samples were all consensual.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976
    PS: that lady waaaaaay too brown to be Mrs. OBK. Tell me I'm wrong.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

No one fucking cares what shade you are besides the prog left cult HTFH

Shut up. You don't get the reference. Sit this one out.

Nice reference brah

Nice reference brah
    Thanks.

Nice reference brah
    Thanks.
    You're welcome
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

Listen up you assholes. Are you insane? Are you crazy? You should all be in a psych. ward because you all are crazy!

These masks are killing people. Lives are being effected.

As to whether masks are killing people, my brother-in-law, who operates on people, advises that nobody dies because of a mask unless they swallow and choke on it. When I asked him the question about whether they work, he asked me if I would mind if he dispensed with wearing a mask if he's ever operating on me. That was enough to clear it up for me. YMMV.

Masks in surgery protect against bacteria, not viruses.

HTH
    And fluids.
    Precious bodily fluids

Listen up you assholes. Are you insane? Are you crazy? You should all be in a psych. ward because you all are crazy!

As to whether masks are killing people, my brother-in-law, who operates on people, advises that nobody dies because of a mask unless they swallow and choke on it. When I asked him the question about whether they work, he asked me if I would mind if he dispensed with wearing a mask if he's ever operating on me. That was enough to clear it up for me. YMMV.

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.

Next time I'm performing a surgery at Albertson's I'll be sure to wear a fucking mask
    You sound oppressed.
    edited June 2020

HTH
    And fluids.
    I think that was the point he was getting at re viruses. But I'm going to call that lying POS right now and tell him the Tug has heard his argument and has found it wanting.

He's an immigrant, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Yes, I had to edit that shit.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2020

HTH
    Tell it to the doctor.
    You tell it to him. The biggest issue with surgery is infection. I.e. bacteria.

Hth