Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cool story bro

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

thechatch said:

1.8 in N Idaho is probably a mansion. That buys you a pretty nice house in N or S Bellevue or a 2600 sq ft fixer upper in W Bellevue or MI.

Quite honestly you can lump most of MI with N or S Bellevue. For my money I would take S Bellevue. In W Bellevue 1.8 is dirt value for a non-conforming lot. Conforming lots will be 2.1-2.2+.

A property just closed this week on Evergreen Point Road at 1.77 .. I'm hearing buyer plans to rehab. Most would scrape. It's non-conforming.

#wheelhouse #westbellevuesuperiorityguy
    What's the situation with slutty drunk chicks there
    Where do you think the Cuog coeds with daddy issues live when they are not in school session in Pullman?

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

pawz said:

thechatch said:

1.8 in N Idaho is probably a mansion. That buys you a pretty nice house in N or S Bellevue or a 2600 sq ft fixer upper in W Bellevue or MI.

Quite honestly you can lump most of MI with N or S Bellevue. For my money I would take S Bellevue. In W Bellevue 1.8 is dirt value for a non-conforming lot. Conforming lots will be 2.1-2.2+.

A property just closed this week on Evergreen Point Road at 1.77 .. I'm hearing buyer plans to rehab. Most would scrape. It's non-conforming.

Where do you think the Cuog coeds with daddy issues live when they are not in school session in Pullman?

Idk
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,890 Standard Supporter

Friend has a home for sale in N. Idaho. Nice place - listed in the $1.8 Million range. Last weekend - 8 showings - 5 to people from the Seattle area, 2 from California, 1 Spokane.

The exodus has begun. Enjoy Detroit West, Seattlites.

I wish Idaho was far enough. But I don't think it is.

When Bomber finally pulls up the stakes and heads East, it's gonna be Montana or Wyoming.

pawz said:

thechatch said:

Puyallup or worse, I'm thinking. Greater Auburn, maybe.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

thechatch said:

We’re all LEAVING!

@pawz - I’m curious, I’ve seen a lot more For Sale signs in West Bellevue than I have my entire time living here. Where are most of those people going?
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    I'm not willing to give up the coast yet. Fighting the good fight. Here is to Jefferson State! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)
    alumni94 said:

I'm not willing to give up the coast yet. Fighting the good fight. Here is to Jefferson State! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)

Just run it all the way up the spine of the Cascades including everything east in Oregon and Washington. Leave Seattle and Portland to shit on themselves.

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

alumni94 said:

Just run it all the way up the spine of the Cascades including everything east in Oregon and Washington. Leave Seattle and Portland to shit on themselves.

No Cougs allowed in Jefferson. LOL.
    alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

No Cougs Only Cuogs with daddy issues allowed in Jefferson. LOL.

alumni94 said:

alumni94 said:

No Cougs Only Cuogs with daddy issues allowed in Jefferson. LOL.
    Well, that opens the floodgates.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,020 Founders Club

pawz said:

thechatch said:

We’re all LEAVING!

@pawz - I’m curious, I’ve seen a lot more For Sale signs in West Bellevue than I have my entire time living here. Where are most of those people going?
    Mostly downsizers, or moving for work. So they are either going to drink with bitchfork in AZ, or moving into a condo locally.

Your probably on a hot streak for seeing signs. Inventory continues to remain extremely low.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    pawz said:

thechatch said:

I bought in N Bellevue(Bridle Trails) along with Beaux Arts and Newport, it actually feels like Old Bellevue. Everything else is being swallowed by foreign money and the super rich who don’t even live here for most of the year....
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,281 Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

The problem is that many of those people will still vote in the same manner that turned their former locations into shit holes.

That’s what happened to Washington. The Californians started moving in, back in the late 80’s. You could see the political shift taking off in the mid-90s/early 2000s.

I have less than 2 weeks and I’m out.

Spot on and congratulations.

pawz said:

thechatch said:

We’re all LEAVING!

Does that mean Mrs. Throbber v2.0 may be closer to home a little more often?