Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cool story bro

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
Friend has a home for sale in N. Idaho. Nice place - listed in the $1.8 Million range. Last weekend - 8 showings - 5 to people from the Seattle area, 2 from California, 1 Spokane.

The exodus has begun. Enjoy Detroit West, Seattlites.

Comments

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    It's been going on for a while now, at least in California.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

The problem is that many of those people will still vote in the same manner that turned their former locations into shit holes.

Yeah, but it'll be different this time...
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,043 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

The problem is that many of those people will still vote in the same manner that turned their former locations into shit holes.

Somalis, like Omar, in Minneapolis escaped a POS hell hole and came to the US. Omar hates the country that made her a congress critter and her policies and the Somalis that vote for her want to turn Minneapolis into a POS hell hole. Seem to be succeeding, unfortunately. I blame Trump.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    No one working in idaho can afford that
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    1.8 in N Idaho is probably a mansion. That buys you a pretty nice house in N or S Bellevue or a 2600 sq ft fixer upper in W Bellevue or MI.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

What about the scientist who lent Billy Joe $50,000?
    By no one I mean almost no one
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

1.8 in N Idaho is probably a mansion. That buys you a pretty nice house in N or S Bellevue or a 2600 sq ft fixer upper in W Bellevue or MI.

It's a'ight. Waterfront. Nothing spectacular. Way nicer places on Lake CDA and Pend O'Reille, both river and lake.

There's big money in that panhandle. There's big money in McCall/Boise. There's a lot of two teeth rednecks but there's a ton of fuck you money in that state.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

peanuts compared to today

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    LebamDawg said:

peanuts compared to today

Tesla instead of a Camaro.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    SFGbob said:

That’s what happened to Washington. The Californians started moving in, back in the late 80’s. You could see the political shift taking off in the mid-90s/early 2000s.

I have less than 2 weeks and I’m out.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Rothschild's screw everyone but the Christian usury laws created this fiasco.
    The Jews did not have rules about loaning to non-jewish people so they became the bankers. Boy did I simply that history.
    All other religions thought is was evil to charge interest.

Long ago I heard/read that the Rothschilds actually financed England to defeat Napoleon - basically the bank of France loaning $$$$$ to the Bank of England. Nothing wrong with that I guess

It is conspiracy week in the Tug - masks and money
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Contacting the governor saw so we can shut down the borders!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Friend has a home for sale in N. Idaho. Nice place - listed in the $1.8 Million range. Last weekend - 8 showings - 5 to people from the Seattle area, 2 from California, 1 Spokane.

The exodus has begun. Enjoy Detroit West, Seattlites.

This.

I’m hearing Boise is nice this time of year (and every fucking day of the year compared to Seattle/Portland).

Pallets of ammo delivered curbside, too.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,020 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Quite honestly you can lump most of MI with N or S Bellevue. For my money I would take S Bellevue. In W Bellevue 1.8 is dirt value for a non-conforming lot. Conforming lots will be 2.1-2.2+.

A property just closed this week on Evergreen Point Road at 1.77 .. I'm hearing buyer plans to rehab. Most would scrape. It's non-conforming.

#wheelhouse #westbellevuesuperiorityguy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    pawz said:

thechatch said:

Quite honestly you can lump most of MI with N or S Bellevue. For my money I would take S Bellevue. In W Bellevue 1.8 is dirt value for a non-conforming lot. Conforming lots will be 2.1-2.2+.

A property just closed this week on Evergreen Point Road at 1.77 .. I'm hearing buyer plans to rehab. Most would scrape. It's non-conforming.

What's the situation with slutty drunk chicks there
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

pawz said:

thechatch said:

What's the situation with slutty drunk chicks there
    It's no Tempe