Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is what you get for not batting 1.000

Per cfetters
He has been banned, and he won't be back for a long time. It was a decision all of us came to, some were a little more hesitant than others, but eventually we all got there and agree it was the right thing to do.

So here's the point where people can stop asking about it. It's a sideshow that needs no further oxygen.

If there really are people that invested in the drama, inbox me. I may answer, I may not. Please don't be offended if I decide to take a pass.

Bottom line, we greatly value subscriber input but not to the point where it causes a meltdown every time a certain poster makes a comment here. And that's what was happening. Ultimately, their presence wasn't adding value to the board. In fact, our feedback was saying just the opposite.

Everyone has someone they know. Everyone has a source. We get that. But when someone decides they've become bigger than the community and try to start swinging it around, it almost never ends well.

And that's all I'll say about that.

You are welcome to stay here @sonics1993

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Kim is claiming that he's gotten so many complaints about sonics from other posters that he had to ban him...which is s total lie. I expect there to be a lot of deleted posts over there and perhaps an event like the "Great Migration of 2011". I hope Vanilla can handle the bandwidth.

Oh he's gotten complaints all right. But I'm sure it has to more to do with why they have to spend $10.95 when someone can provide them better info for free.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

He should create a new account and call himself @thunder1993.

Too soon!!
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sonic swinging some meat at doogman and they felt like cucks and banned him
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I wouldn't want to read his BM's for a day.

crisped
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kim is claiming that he's gotten so many complaints about sonics from other posters that he had to ban him...which is s total lie. I expect there to be a lot of deleted posts over there and perhaps an event like the "Great Migration of 2011". I hope Vanilla can handle the bandwidth.

More fucking newbs... time to stock up on the bleach.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650

Where is Irishdawg for the newbies?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bonedog said:

Where is Irishdawg for the newbies?
    I heard BTP has this place dialed in.
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30

I could see it coming after Kim kept attacking me. A very insecure staff.

Do you think that Latu could still be a stud if he is properly conditioned and his holding the appropriate weight at whatever position he will play. Seems like his weight gain really changed how good he was.