Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is what you get for not batting 1.000

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

betadawg said:

I could see it coming after Kim kept attacking me. A very insecure staff.

Do you think that Latu could still be a stud if he is properly conditioned and his holding the appropriate weight at whatever position he will play. Seems like his weight gain really changed how good he was.
    Latu will be fine, coach K absolutely loves him and his potential. Injuries really slowed down his progress but his weight wasn't really a factor.
    He gonna play OLB??
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

betadawg said:

Do you think that Latu could still be a stud if he is properly conditioned and his holding the appropriate weight at whatever position he will play. Seems like his weight gain really changed how good he was.
    Latu will be fine, coach K absolutely loves him and his potential. Injuries really slowed down his progress but his weight wasn't really a factor.
    He gonna play OLB??
    That's always been his position. Will be the starter next year when Tyron leaves.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

betadawg said:

He gonna play OLB??
    That's always been his position. Will be the starter next year when Tyron leaves.
    He means Latu that’s about to commit
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

betadawg said:

Latu will be fine, coach K absolutely loves him and his potential. Injuries really slowed down his progress but his weight wasn't really a factor. They like him at the 260-270 range.
    Are you referring to Laiatu or Will? I think the poster was asking about Will
    Oh sorry for the confusion. Right now he's being recruiting for ILB but depending on his weight, they might switch him over to Buck.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020

betadawg said:

Latu will be fine, coach K absolutely loves him and his potential. Injuries really slowed down his progress but his weight wasn't really a factor. They like him at the 260-270 range.
    Edit: NM. Already addressed.
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651

But when someone decides they've become bigger than the community and try to start swinging it around, it almost never ends well.

Fetters self fulfilling weight gain prophecy?

• Options
    Ballz_MomBallz_Mom Member Posts: 16
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020

But when someone decides they've become bigger than the community and try to start swinging it around, it almost never ends well.

Fatters is just envious because as he got bigger, it only prevented him from swinging "it" around.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

betadawg said:

Are you referring to Laiatu or Will? I think the poster was asking about Will
    They all look the same?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    Founders Club
    Ballz_Mom said:

Fatters is just envious because as he got bigger, it only prevented him from swinging "it" around.
    Oh he had dickie do
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

betadawg said:

He gonna play OLB??
    Haha some doog poaster was wondering where Latu might end up and mentioned that Griswold doesn't think he'll be a LB.

Kent snaps jack saying he's never said such a thing and has no idea why said poaster would say that.

Poaster quotes a past Griswold poast saying he's not convinced Latu is really a LB.

Kent digs his heels in, feigning confusion how someone could possibly confuse not thinking a player will play LBer with not being convinced a player is really a LBer.

Jeezus. Learn the fucking difference, doog. $10.95, please.
    FTG
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wait until Gee figures out who Ruth is....
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703

Kim blocked me on twitter for only God knows why. I must have had the outrageous audacity to question one of Fetter's tweets or something. A 90% discount wouldn't be enough for me to sub to them ever again.

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

A lot of complaints about sonics. So many that 247s servers crashed overnight. We can't have our network down because 1 user is creating so many headaches. It's addition by subtraction. Moderating sucks. We've been letting a lot of things slide lately. Camp is right around the corner. We're not gonna be as lenient as we have been. Posters are spreading lies about F3 and I, putting words in our mouths. Look for things to tighten up around here. If you cause problems like sonics, you're gone. We don't have time for it. Lake is killing it in recruiting. Lots to be excited about. Stay tuned...

Ps it's been brought to my attention that some people think sonics was well liked on these boards. A few trolls are on the board inflating sonics ego. They know who they are. They've been given time outs and threads have been deleted so I can own the narrative. Do you think we like having our network crash because so many members wanted sonics gone? We've been doing this a long time. In the next few weeks, be looking out for new content. F3 will be reposting his same freshmen most likely to play article for the 4th time. He's also working on reposting players that need to step up Article for the 3rd time. A lot of exciting things on the horizon. Ektard will continue posting his in depth series of incoming recruits favorite breakfast, movies and rappers. Our insider knowledge just continues to grow. And make sure not to miss out on the buy 1 month get 23 months free sale once 247 gets the servers working again.

70-21. Any good cabernets you recommend? I know the owner at vinos at the landing. He lets me in free. Their wine is better than Bledsoes and marinos. Just sayin.

Is hoops around the corner?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097

A lot of complaints about sonics. So many that 247s servers crashed overnight. We can't have our network down because 1 user is creating so many headaches. It's addition by subtraction. Moderating sucks. We've been letting a lot of things slide lately. Camp is right around the corner. We're not gonna be as lenient as we have been. Posters are spreading lies about F3 and I, putting words in our mouths. Look for things to tighten up around here. If you cause problems like sonics, you're gone. We don't have time for it. Lake is killing it in recruiting. Lots to be excited about. Stay tuned...

Ps it's been brought to my attention that some people think sonics was well liked on these boards. A few trolls are on the board inflating sonics ego. They know who they are. They've been given time outs and threads have been deleted so I can own the narrative. Do you think we like having our network crash because so many members wanted sonics gone? We've been doing this a long time. In the next few weeks, be looking out for new content. F3 will be reposting his same freshmen most likely to play article for the 4th time. He's also working on reposting players that need to step up Article for the 3rd time. A lot of exciting things on the horizon. Ektard will continue posting his in depth series of incoming recruits favorite breakfast, movies and rappers. Our insider knowledge just continues to grow. And make sure not to miss out on the buy 1 month get 23 months free sale once 247 gets the servers working again.

70-21. Any good cabernets you recommend? I know the owner at vinos at the landing. He lets me in free. Their wine is better than Bledsoes and marinos. Just sayin.

“Four legs good, two legs bad.”