Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tsion Nunnally, 2021 3* WR, Santa Rosa (Cardinal Newman HS), CA (Offered)

13»

Comments

• CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Posts: 34
    10 Comments 25 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    EZ wins for the Cuogs. Probably has nothing to do with the BG kid committing yesterday and leaving a spot for EE.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Posts: 4,718
    5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments

EZ wins for the Cuogs. Probably has nothing to do with the BG kid committing yesterday and leaving a spot for EE.

BG kid is '22
  • CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Posts: 34
    10 Comments 25 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    I thought it was that the chairs were filling up. Wow. Does that mean WSU actually won that battle lmao?

RDR
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 10,909
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    I thought it was that the chairs were filling up. Wow. Does that mean WSU actually won that battle lmao?

Thats the least likely scenario. More likely is that his offer to UW is not commitanle at this time.
    RDRCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • RDRRDR Posts: 549
    Swaye's Wigwam 1,500 Awesomes 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    Bernard plays for Liberty in Henderson, but still.
    TommySQCMad_SonFireCohenBennyBeaver
  • TommySQCTommySQC Posts: 4,718
    5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments
    RDR said:

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    Bernard plays for Liberty in Henderson, but still.
    All the schools look the same to me
    RDRGrundleStiltzkintheknowledge
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Posts: 735
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Comments 250 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

Thats the least likely scenario. More likely is that his offer to UW is not commitanle at this time.
    I thought we didn’t make non commitable offers
    Maceothecat
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 10,909
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

We do. Just not as many as other schools.
    CallMeBigErnCFetters_Nacho_Loverdnc
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 45,987
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments
    Sources said:

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

We want our non-commitable offers to MEAN something.
    That's called getting aggressive.
    guntlove
  • dncdnc Posts: 46,373
    10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments Sixth Anniversary

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

We don’t. It was committable when it was made.

We have had a WR commit since then.

Things change all the tim in recruiting. Sounds like you cunt handle the ups and downs.
    CallMeBigErnguntlove1to392831weretakenEdwin_Bambino