Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tsion Nunnally, 2021 3* WR, Santa Rosa (Cardinal Newman HS), CA (Offered)

13»

Comments

• CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Member Posts: 224
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    EZ wins for the Cuogs. Probably has nothing to do with the BG kid committing yesterday and leaving a spot for EE.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

EZ wins for the Cuogs. Probably has nothing to do with the BG kid committing yesterday and leaving a spot for EE.

BG kid is '22
  • CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Member Posts: 224
    TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    I thought it was that the chairs were filling up. Wow. Does that mean WSU actually won that battle lmao?

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    I thought it was that the chairs were filling up. Wow. Does that mean WSU actually won that battle lmao?

Thats the least likely scenario. More likely is that his offer to UW is not commitanle at this time.
  • RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    Bernard plays for Liberty in Henderson, but still.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RDR said:

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22
    Bernard plays for Liberty in Henderson, but still.
    All the schools look the same to me
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

Thats the least likely scenario. More likely is that his offer to UW is not commitanle at this time.
    I thought we didn’t make non commitable offers
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

We do. Just not as many as other schools.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Sources said:

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

We want our non-commitable offers to MEAN something.
    That's called getting aggressive.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

BG kid is '22

We don’t. It was committable when it was made.

We have had a WR commit since then.

Things change all the tim in recruiting. Sounds like you cunt handle the ups and downs.