Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This case in Atlanta is going to be a watershed moment...

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    He won’t be convicted(well, maybe in Atlanta) but absolutely no reason to have shot the guy in the back running away. Should have shot in the leg. Or not at all.

Reform needs to happen in this case, like others, involving “deadly force”.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

He won’t be convicted(well, maybe in Atlanta) but absolutely no reason to have shot the guy in the back running away. Should have shot in the leg. Or not at all.

Entirely justified anywhere in the country. It takes less time for a suspect to turn and fire than your traction time. He turned back as he was shot happens all the time I don't care what color they are.
    Sledog said:

SECDAWG said:

Entirely justified anywhere in the country. It takes less time for a suspect to turn and fire than your traction time. He turned back as he was shot happens all the time I don't care what color they are.
    I said he won’t be convicted, especially what the suspect did, but no way when he turns and runs away is it common sense justified to execute the suspect, meaning kill him. Shoot his calf out, or call for back up and run him down. No reason to kill another human caus he grabbed your taser and ran. And I am way pro police, pod.
    If you’ve been taught different, this is why we are where we are, lack of training and education.
    Houhusky said:

SECDAWG said:

Things people say who have little to no firearms knowledge for $1000
    Ha. That’s funny.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    Houhusky said:

SECDAWG said:

That's exactly what my 13 year old kid said, telling.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

Sledog said:

SECDAWG said:

I said he won’t be convicted, especially what the suspect did, but no way when he turns and runs away is it common sense justified to execute the suspect, meaning kill him. Shoot his calf out, or call for back up and run him down. No reason to kill another human caus he grabbed your taser and ran. And I am way pro police, pod.
    When ever you come up with shoot _______
    You have no idea what your talking about. They only "wing" people and shoot guns out of hands in movies. Real life doesn't work that way.

A Taser in Georgia is considered a deadly weapon. This same DA charged 6 officers with the crime two weeks ago! So a Taser was deadly then but not now?

This is theatrical bullshit and so obviously wrong that I wonder if he's doing it on purpose on orders from someone else on the left. It will cause more riots.
    SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SECDAWG said:

That's exactly what my 13 year old kid said, telling.
    Good God man, does your 13 yo know the difference in anatomy from a liver, lung shot vs a calf or debilitating injury non fatal from a gun shot wound if have to fire involving a fleeing suspect, especially under the current circumstances in the news, which should have no bearing at anytime??!

Hell, I’m on your side but fk, can’t see it common sense wise.
    Don’t blame em..
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020
    Bob_C said:

Imagine if the Duke Lacrosse case happened now?

Yes, imagine if Nifong was the DA. Biden plagiarism 2.0.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1329966/#Comment_1329966
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Sledog said:
    Exactly. Why would some Deputy Sheriff from another county supplement your force when he/she knows they will be charged with crimes for trying to do their job. Fuck Atlanta. Fuck that DA. Charges BEFORE the GBI investigation results? What a fucking sham.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:
    Exactly. Why would some Deputy Sheriff from another county supplement your force when he/she knows they will be charged with crimes for trying to do their job. Fuck Atlanta. Fuck that DA. Charges BEFORE the GBI investigation results? What a fucking sham.
    That DA shouldn't even be on the job. He is being investigated for corruption right now and the facts are showing he is corrupt as hell. I played golf with a sheriff and an FBI agent last week. Both said that this DA is the one guy that has to be shown the door. He is so corrupt they have a hard time keeping faith in the City of Atlanta.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020
    Houhusky said:

SECDAWG said:

I will pay for ten range sessions and see how many times anyone can hit a small target running away. Throw in darkness, throw in the fact you are also moving. Takers?

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

My guess is the cops become multi millionaires

No way. They will get convicted of something...anything...because the entire legal system will be scared to death of riots and chaos if they don't. They have 0% chance of getting a fair trial.
    Prediction: Verdict. Appeal. Bonded out during Appeal. Reversal or vacated verdict. GBA reconsiders re-trial. Cop pleas out to Reckless Endangerment and keeps his Pension.