Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Woof

2»

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2020

This fanbase is so fucking miserable. We get what appears to be a solid DB recruit with a damn good offer list and the talk immediately goes to his arbitrary star value not being good enough. Where's that Pete gif?

Usually I would agree but I understand why people aren't the most excited after that gut punch of losing Troy to a rival. That takes time to get over.
    How solid to O is Troy really?
    Once Oregon lands Worthy and Thornton, pretty solid. Oregon could have 4 incoming high 4 star receivers to pair with Pittman.
    Yeah, but what if you're wrong?
    I'm 81% sure that he is. Just ask the trusty doogs. The company line is that this is all part of Jimmy's master plan and we got them where we want them. They're just as likely to decommit and sign with the Dawgs as they are to stick with the dooks. And if they don't it's because covid, new coach, no official visits, Cristobal pays more. The end.

Hth. $10.95, please.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

This fanbase is so fucking miserable. We get what appears to be a solid DB recruit with a damn good offer list and the talk immediately goes to his arbitrary star value not being good enough. Where's that Pete gif?

Usually I would agree but I understand why people aren't the most excited after that gut punch of losing Troy to a rival. That takes time to get over.
    Once Oregon lands Worthy and Thornton, pretty solid. Oregon could have 4 incoming high 4 star receivers to pair with Pittman.
    I'm 81% sure that he is. Just ask the trusty doogs. The company line is that this is all part of Jimmy's master plan and we got them where we want them. They're just as likely to decommit and sign with the Dawgs as they are to stick with the dooks. And if they don't it's because covid, new coach, no official visits, Cristobal pays more. The end.

Hth. $10.95, please.
    Sounds like a Hardcore Husky bot wrote this.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hth. $10.95, please.
    Sounds like a Hardcore Husky bot wrote this.
    Amazing what AI is accomplishing these days