Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What would do more to help black people in this country?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

What would do more to help black people in this country? 20 votes

Reparations - Each black person in America will be given $100,000.
15% 3 votes
More government welfare programs and more spending on the existing welfare system.
5% 1 vote
More spending on Education
15% 3 votes
Encouraging all black people to get married and stay married before having kids
65% 13 votes

Comments

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    Seems like a trap but I still voted.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

I don't think you should force your morality on people. - HondoFS

Yes, put forcing me by the point of gun, to pay more in taxes in order to fund welfare programs that don't work, involves no moral judgment of any kind.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    It is a trap. As we saw before the world ended an economic policy that is pro growth and jobs is color blind as all races were doing better. That should be the economic focus. Not sure how Bob is going to FORCE people to get married but it would help

Funny how leftists never met a problem that couldn't be solved with more money and education except police. Defund them

It is a trap. As we saw before the world ended an economic policy that is pro growth and jobs is color blind as all races were doing better. That should be the economic focus. Not sure how Bob is going to FORCE people to get married but it would help

Funny how leftists never met a problem that couldn't be solved with more money and education except police. Defund them

I wouldn't "force" anyone to get married. But I would like to see a change in publicly policy and a push culturally where we place a stigma on people having kids out of wedlock that is equal to the social stigma we've put on smoking and or using the word "fag" or "retard." Show people the statistics on how being born to an intact two parent family increases greatly your odds of graduating from high school, staying out of prison, not living in poverty.

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    edited June 2020
    Edit: why isn't it showing what we voted for when we comment?

Guess I'm the only person in this board who isn't racist.

What's racist is believing that black people aren't capable of doing what white people and Asian people and even Hispanic people do at a greater rate than they do. Which ethnic group do you think has the lowest rate of out of wedlock births? And then look at which ethnic group has the highest rate of high school graduation and lowest rate of incarceration.

Think there might be some sort of connection?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2020

Bob set up a glory hole anonymous pole
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

I wouldn't "force" anyone to get married. But I would like to see a change in publicly policy and a push culturally where we place a stigma on people having kids out of wedlock that is equal to the social stigma we've put on smoking and or using the word "fag" or "retard." Show people the statistics on how being born to an intact two parent family increases greatly your odds of graduating from high school, staying out of prison, not living in poverty.

HondoFS says you shouldn't be forcing your values one people. It's anti liberty.
    dnc said:

I figured people might be more willing to answer honestly if you couldn't see how they voted.
    SFGbob said:

What's racist is believing that black people aren't capable of doing what white people and Asian people and even Hispanic people do at a greater rate than they do. Which ethnic group do you think has the lowest rate of out of wedlock births? And then look at which ethnic group has the highest rate of high school graduation and lowest rate of incarceration.

Causation
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

I figured people might be more willing to answer honestly if you couldn't see how they voted.
    Never thought I'd see the day where you were against voter ID.
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

I've never supported people having to tell their neighbors how they voted.
    SFGbob said:

That is what Owl usually pipes in with. You want to force people to act white or whatever his bullshit is
    Don't get me wrong - I'll take my half of that hundred grand if it is offered
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    SFGbob said:

My post was supposed to be a joke but it didn't work because it didn't show what I voted for.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

I've never supported people having to tell their neighbors how they voted.
    It was a joke mayne

If kids 18 and under are included I'd net $400K. I might have to rethink this.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    SFGbob said:

If kids 18 and under are included I'd net $400K. I might have to rethink this.
    Try not to blow it all on gold chains and scratchers.