Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What would do more to help black people in this country?

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Don't get me wrong - I'll take my half of that hundred grand if it is offered

If kids 18 and under are included I'd net $400K. I might have to rethink this.
    Gonna be a big market in adopted African kids. Trafficking in blacks will be making a comeback in the US of A. Might need to contact Angelina Jolie.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

Edit: why isn't it showing what we voted for when we comment?

It only shows up for the gay caublanasin voters.

So like Tiger Woods when he’s really fucked up and feeling pretty.

Or @Swaye and @dnc during makeup sexting.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    I know what I wouldn't do. Get on political message boards and start 100's of threads promoting black people bad/white people good with stats found randomly on the internet.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    I'm "friends" with some enlightened black dudes on the internets. Black women need to stop fucking thugs and pick successful guys. The young people call them thots and hoes. I'm hip.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

I know what I wouldn't do. Get on political message boards and start 100's of threads promoting black people bad/white people good with stats found randomly on the internet.

Yes, yes, I think black people are so horrible I married one. And by "randomly on the internet" Owl is referring to FBI crime stats
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I voted for more welfare programs to keep uppity bastards in their place and to make white overlords richer.

same as it always is, same as it always is...

thechatch said:

1. Being married with kids and under a single roof should come with yuuuuge tax benefits, regardless of income, but it should be focused on lower income families.

2. Less education spending on bullshit and more focus on personal finance, and introduction to skilled trade at the HS level.

Point 2 is spot on. The education system is broken.
    And who runs the educational system?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

1. Being married with kids and under a single roof should come with yuuuuge tax benefits, regardless of income, but it should be focused on lower income families.

2. Less education spending on bullshit and more focus on personal finance, and introduction to skilled trade at the HS level.

The people that can't read a clock or the constitution run the education system. Somehow they read about strange sexual orientations and 57 genders and Marx easily.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited June 2020
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

The people that can't read a clock or the constitution run the education system. Somehow they read about strange sexual orientations and 57 genders and Marx easily.
    I identify as a new one every day

Today I'm confused and looking for a decent car wash that doesn't discriminate.
    I'm thinking white people should be charged more imo
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

Quite the trick liberals have pulled off. They control and run urban police forces and urban school systems but somehow escape any responsibility for the performance of either.
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

Quite the trick liberals have pulled off. They control and run urban police forces and urban school systems but somehow escape any responsibility for the performance of either.
    Orange man bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    The problem is that kids need love from day one. If not, the breakage is generally permanent. A few hours of pre-school at age 3 isn't going to fix a kid with a single parent who is neglectful. When we have leftards claiming that teaching your children numbers, the alphabet and how to read is white privilege and that speaking proper English and doing your homework is acting white - tough to fix.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    Give them 100K and there will be many newly minted multimillionaires by the end of the month.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Blu82 said:

Give them 100K and there will be many newly minted multimillionaires by the end of the month.

Pork bellies.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

It is a trap. As we saw before the world ended an economic policy that is pro growth and jobs is color blind as all races were doing better. That should be the economic focus. Not sure how Bob is going to FORCE people to get married but it would help

Funny how leftists never met a problem that couldn't be solved with more money and education except police. Defund them

I wouldn't "force" anyone to get married. But I would like to see a change in publicly policy and a push culturally where we place a stigma on people having kids out of wedlock that is equal to the social stigma we've put on smoking and or using the word "fag" or "retard." Show people the statistics on how being born to an intact two parent family increases greatly your odds of graduating from high school, staying out of prison, not living in poverty.

Wait, there's something wrong with calling someone a fag?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

Blu82 said:

Pork bellies.
    Great movie. I wonder if it's "OK" to watch now.

Clinton and Gore were woke mo fo's!