Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Esteemed PAC12 Savant Analyst Predicts 2020 UW to Go 8-4, Lose to Cal as Always

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Lol i smell another owe and twelve
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I couldn't bear with it through Utah.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Decent predictions, weak ass reasoning.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,125
    Founders Club
    We. Todd. Did.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seems about right to me.

Meh the dooging is coming back when you look at who we're bringing back. Hearing they want to run power with Newton and not fuck around as much which will help Sirmon ease into the season. Probably lose in Euejeen and LA in conference. People forget predicting Cal to do anything with the culture on defense graduated is stupid. Predicting Utah to still be good is also stupid.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Meh the dooging is coming back when you look at who we're bringing back. Hearing they want to run power with Newton and not fuck around as much which will help Sirmon ease into the season. Probably lose in Euejeen and LA in conference. People forget predicting Cal to do anything with the culture on defense graduated is stupid. Predicting Utah to still be good is also stupid.
    Agree. Based on rosters alone Michigan is a toss up at home and Oregon should be a loss on the road. UW should be favored in every other game and should beat Cal and Utah rather easily. Anyone who says otherwise is basing on the equivalent of tarot card reading not an objective look at who will be on the field.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Agree. Based on rosters alone Michigan is a toss up at home and Oregon should be a loss on the road. UW should be favored in every other game and should beat Cal and Utah rather easily. Anyone who says otherwise is basing on the equivalent of tarot card reading not an objective look at who will be on the field.
    Say, 34-17?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?
    Oregon’s IOL and IDL should be a disaster. Especially the IOL gunna start a walk-on at center. 0 depth on the IDL. Popo is decent and so is Scott but you have no one else. Interested to see the Funa/Sewell dynamic on the edge.

UW’s strength is on the DL. Don’t expect Oregon’s OL to be good outside of Sewell (incredible). Also will be interested to see the Cristo/Moorehead dynamic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?
    Oregon’s IOL and IDL should be a disaster. Especially the IOL gunna start a walk-on at center. 0 depth on the IDL. Popo is decent and so is Scott but you have no one else. Interested to see the Funa/Sewell dynamic on the edge.

UW’s strength is on the DL. Don’t expect Oregon’s OL to be good outside of Sewell (incredible). Also will be interested to see the Cristo/Moorehead dynamic.
    With Sewell on the roster we got beat at home by some dude named Cyruth Haibaibai Likaiyo, so Sewell still being on their roster is all that matters. We're losing that game. I still might attend if I can be blacked out and among friends (I have none).
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?

With Sewell on the roster we got beat at home by some dude named Cyruth Haibaibai Likaiyo, so Sewell still being on their roster is all that matters. We're losing that game. I still might attend if I can be blacked out and among friends (I have none).
    We still probably lose. We should win though. We won’t. Losers lose. They own us.
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?

They had Lemeiux and Throckmorton too who are pretty good. We lost because Pete went all shrivel dick. We had no depth on the IDL and we gased in the 2nd half. We were raping them for 3 quarters.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?

They had Lemeiux and Throckmorton too who are pretty good. We lost because Pete went all shrivel dick. We had no depth on the IDL and we gased in the 2nd half. We were raping them for 3 quarters.
    Haven't checked the schedule but I don't even care about that game until we can beat Shaw's OKGs and Cal.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Look at all this tardation all over my thread... can't a guy shitpost in peace?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,051
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2020

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?

Oregon isn’t going to start a walk on at center. And didn’t lose any IDL depth from last year, they did pretty well against Wisconsin, far from a disaster.

Replacing dye will be the biggest issue on defense (when he was out last year we got absolutely torched by the opposing qb targeting his backup) and aside from a new q.b, you’re right that the 4 new OL starters are the biggest concern on offense
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?

Oregon isn’t going to start a walk on at center. And didn’t lose any IDL depth from last year, they did pretty well against Wisconsin, far from a disaster.

Replacing dye will be the biggest issue on defense (when he was out last year we got absolutely torched by the opposing qb targeting his backup) and aside from a new q.b, you’re right that the 4 new OL starters are the biggest concern on offense
    Anthony Brown should be good in Moorehead’s system.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Seems about right to me.

Say, 34-17?

Anthony Brown should be good in Moorehead’s system.
    I would be shocked if he won the job over shough