Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Donald Trump didn’t like black people...

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

Donald Trump likes whatever serves him best. He panders to his crowd. It’s not a hard thing to understand, but most the world has a hard time with that because of their agendas.

There's a word for it: "Populist."

Of course, no other politicians pander to crowds, so he really stands out. It's not that he wipes the floor with them on their home turf.
    You seem to get worked up over anything that you perceive as a slight towards Trump. You don’t need his dick in your mouth to vote for him.
    Actually I couldn't believe what a political neophyte you are, Roady. You sound like a child. Stick to the Football Boreds.
    Never claimed to be an expert on politics and they are mostly boring. Two sides that dig their heels in and accept whatever is shoved down their throats. You seem to always defend Trump, even when I was simply stating the obvious and not actually criticizing him.
    Tropes are boring, Roady, especially after the thousandth repetition.

It should bother anyone that a media-assisted insurgency and attempted coup d' etat have occurred in the last three years, which make Watergate look like child's play and may very soon lead to a Constitutional Crisis. But instead you play Mr. Above-It-All, pretending not to care about things that are actually way over your head.

Like I said, stick to the football boreds. You're way out of your depth here.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2020

Donald Trump likes whatever serves him best. He panders to his crowd. It’s not a hard thing to understand, but most the world has a hard time with that because of their agendas.

Of course, no other politicians pander to crowds, so he really stands out. It's not that he wipes the floor with them on their home turf.
    You seem to get worked up over anything that you perceive as a slight towards Trump. You don’t need his dick in your mouth to vote for him.
    Actually I couldn't believe what a political neophyte you are, Roady. You sound like a child. Stick to the Football Boreds.
    Never claimed to be an expert on politics and they are mostly boring. Two sides that dig their heels in and accept whatever is shoved down their throats. You seem to always defend Trump, even when I was simply stating the obvious and not actually criticizing him.

It should bother anyone that a media-assisted insurgency and attempted coup d' etat have occurred in the last three years, which make Watergate look like child's play and may very soon lead to a Constitutional Crisis. But instead you play Mr. Above-It-All, pretending not to care about things that are actually way over your head.

How is knowing what Donald Trump is about over my head? This isn’t a thread on some complex, political matter.

P.S. I am bothered, just like you, by what is going on in the media and the dummies that have bought it hook, line, and sinker.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

How is knowing what Donald Trump is about over my head? This isn’t a thread on some complex, political matter.

P.S. I am bothered, just like you, by what is going on in the media and the dummies that have bought it hook, line, and sinker.
    I don't like it when two of my favorite posters fight. This is like Race and Dflea going at it. I'm shaking. May or may not vomit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,597 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I don't like it when two of my favorite posters fight. This is like Race and Dflea going at it. I'm shaking. May or may not vomit.
    The makeup sex is worth it.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,029 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Feels like you're in the barrel all over again?

Ho. Lee. Shit. FoReelz?
    edited June 2020

Swaye said:

The makeup sex is worth it.

I love and hate Roady at the same time. It's complex.

(Fuck, I didn't know the gif would be that big.)