Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,597 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ

Very underrated tune. Wood all the dancers. Not Bobby Brown - the female dancers.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    They ain’t black.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just another uncle tom according to the left
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,947
    My favorite late 80s video featuring hot black chicks.

https://youtu.be/fh5ejGUTGAo
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Donald Trump likes whatever serves him best. He panders to his crowd. It’s not a hard thing to understand, but most the world has a hard time with that because of their agendas.

It's incredibly clear.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

Donald Trump likes whatever serves him best. He panders to his crowd. It’s not a hard thing to understand, but most the world has a hard time with that because of their agendas.

There's a word for it: "Populist."

Of course, no other politicians pander to crowds, so he really stands out. It's not that he wipes the floor with them on their home turf.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,531 Swaye's Wigwam
    Where is that picture from the 80s/90s of him getting the award for service to African Americans? I haven’t seen that 7,000 times since the Floyd protests started.

Agree with RoadDawg though. For as much as people say Trump isn’t a politician, he is also a great politician.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    MelloDawg said:

Where is that picture from the 80s/90s of him getting the award for service to African Americans? I haven’t seen that 7,000 times since the Floyd protests started.

Agree with RoadDawg though. For as much as people say Trump isn’t a politician, he is also a great politician.

Why would that photo be in circulation? Registered Democrat cop kills unarmed black man in city and state with Democrat leadership across the board. Trump has zero to do with the racist Minnesota Democrats killing minorities and stacking them like cordwood.

Can you name a politician who is any different?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,531 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Why would that photo be in circulation? Registered Democrat cop kills unarmed black man in city and state with Democrat leadership across the board. Trump has zero to do with the racist Minnesota Democrats killing minorities and stacking them like cordwood.
    The poast was about Trump, so I responded with a reference that many use. It was a tangential reference. Being the balanced individual that I am, it’s difficult for me to have an issue with “MAGA loves the black people” and not with anything Biden has said. It’s two guys in their late 70s sounding out of date in racial sensitivity.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Of course, no other politicians pander to crowds, so he really stands out. It's not that he wipes the floor with them on their home turf.
    You seem to get worked up over anything that you perceive as a slight towards Trump. You don’t need his dick in your mouth to vote for him.
    Actually I couldn't believe what a political neophyte you are, Roady. You sound like a child. Stick to the Football Boreds.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

No; but the point is often made because some of the Trump battle cry is that we? love him because he's not a politician. He "tells it like it is," he's real, he's an outsider, blah blah blah.

It's all bullshit. You either like his policies or not. None of us has to shower with him, so I've mostly made the transition in point of view to WTFC? about his soul.

SFGbob said:

No; but the point is often made because some of the Trump battle cry is that we? love him because he's not a politician. He "tells it like it is," he's real, he's an outsider, blah blah blah.

It's all bullshit. You either like his policies or not. None of us has to shower with him, so I've mostly made the transition in point of view to WTFC? about his soul.
    Fair point.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2020

You seem to get worked up over anything that you perceive as a slight towards Trump. You don’t need his dick in your mouth to vote for him.
    Actually I couldn't believe what a political neophyte you are, Roady. You sound like a child. Stick to the Football Boreds.
    Never claimed to be an expert on politics. I’ve gotten a little more into it the past few years. I do have experience with people that don’t or can’t think critically because they are impossible to avoid, especially online. Two sides that dig their heels in and accept whatever is shoved down their throats.

Liberal whackos are worse right now, but there are plenty of Republicans that don’t have a critical thought and simply go along with whatever Trump tells them.

You seem to always defend Trump, even when I was simply stating the obvious and not actually criticizing him.

Trump panders to those seen as “racist” because they are more likely to vote for him. If tons of blacks and poc were voting for him, it would be the opposite.