Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not a parody

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sanger's racist beliefs are really hard for rats to talk around.

She believed in eugenics. Just like TR and Winston Churchill. You gals are arguing she believed in genocide, which isn’t the same thing.

In any event, I guess you’ll be supportive of the movement to rename the Jefferson Memorial.
    She was a blatant racist.

What HH is doing is denying the truth. Its what all rats do when history is not on their side. They do it with the KKK, they do it with segregationists (the commonly used lie that all segregationists switched parties in 1964), they do it when white supremacists say they are voting for democrats, when trying to say that FDR was all for going to war in WWII, that BO handled the economy masterfully, etc. etc.
    The thesis here was that she believed in genocide. You gals really need to summon some facts.
    Sanger did believe in eugenics. The quotes are there. She was also a racist.

Try all you want HH but you can't change history.
    This is where Atl pretends racism = genocide. Kind of like a SJW would do.
    Gee building your life on aborting black children and saying "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the [black] population"

What do YOU call it when one wants to exterminate the entire population of a specific race? Enlighten us.
    It never ceases to amaze me how you gals can read things into words that aren't actually there. It's not as if she called Nazis "very fine people".

Sanger was anti-abortion btw. Don't let that stop you from further demonstrating your ignorance.
    Now this is fucking rich coming from the Kunt that claims because the city of Ferguson settled with the Gentle Giant's family that proves he really was shot in the back while running away. Fuck off Dazzler.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,367
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

She believed in eugenics. Just like TR and Winston Churchill. You gals are arguing she believed in genocide, which isn’t the same thing.

In any event, I guess you’ll be supportive of the movement to rename the Jefferson Memorial.

What HH is doing is denying the truth. Its what all rats do when history is not on their side. They do it with the KKK, they do it with segregationists (the commonly used lie that all segregationists switched parties in 1964), they do it when white supremacists say they are voting for democrats, when trying to say that FDR was all for going to war in WWII, that BO handled the economy masterfully, etc. etc.
    The thesis here was that she believed in genocide. You gals really need to summon some facts.
    Sanger did believe in eugenics. The quotes are there. She was also a racist.

Try all you want HH but you can't change history.
    This is where Atl pretends racism = genocide. Kind of like a SJW would do.
    Gee building your life on aborting black children and saying "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the [black] population"

What do YOU call it when one wants to exterminate the entire population of a specific race? Enlighten us.
    It never ceases to amaze me how you gals can read things into words that aren't actually there. It's not as if she called Nazis "very fine people".

Sanger was anti-abortion btw. Don't let that stop you from further demonstrating your ignorance.
    The density of your skull must be several times greater than a neutron star.

So she built her life on aborting black children or nah?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You are the first person in this thread to bring up genocide. What the fuck are you talking about a “thesis here” for when you are the only one mentioning it. Dishonest and stupid. The H combo.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You are the first person in this thread to bring up genocide.
    Stalin and Orange Slices are a little hurt you don't find their stuff memorable.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But again, Mall Cop, GENOCIDE was the claim. Sterilizing the unfit was mainstream US policy for decades. The “unfit” isn’t a race.

And advocating contraception at a Klan women’s gathering isn’t exactly great proof of the desire to “exterminate the Negro”.
    FFS, this dipshit can’t even read past the first sentence when he posts a link, so why expect him to read someone else’s post.

Yes dummy, nothing close to advocating “extermination” of Black* people here to see, Lionel.

In a letter to Clarence Gable in 1939, Sanger wrote: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members" (Margaret Sanger commenting on the 'Negro Project' in a letter to Gamble, Dec. 10, 1939).
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Stalin and Orange Slices are a little hurt you don't find their stuff memorable.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I read the first page again. Neither posted anything about genocide. You lied. Again.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But again, Mall Cop, GENOCIDE was the claim. Sterilizing the unfit was mainstream US policy for decades. The “unfit” isn’t a race.

And advocating contraception at a Klan women’s gathering isn’t exactly great proof of the desire to “exterminate the Negro”.
    FFS, this dipshit can’t even read past the first sentence when he posts a link, so why expect him to read someone else’s post.

Yes dummy, nothing close to advocating “extermination” of Black* people here to see, Lionel.

In a letter to Clarence Gable in 1939, Sanger wrote: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members" (Margaret Sanger commenting on the 'Negro Project' in a letter to Gamble, Dec. 10, 1939).
    Same words. They don't say what you want them to say.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I read the first page again. Neither posted anything about genocide. You lied. Again.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I said she was into Eugenics for Black* people and you said she didn’t want to exterminate them. Either you’re ODing on Cognitive Dissonance or you’re even dumber than usual today. Keep defending Sanger. We’ve? said for years you’re a racist and this is proof of you defending a racist. No hiding it in this thread, Robert Byrd. You’re a loud and proud racist.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I said she was into Eugenics for Black* people and you said she didn’t want to exterminate them. Either you’re ODing on Cognitive Dissonance or you’re even dumber than usual today. Keep defending Sanger. We’ve? said for years you’re a racist and this is proof of you defending a racist. No hiding it in this thread, Robert Byrd. You’re a loud and proud racist.
    "Eugenics for Black people" . - Orange Slice

"I remember when I was 18 and the late Sharon (aforementioned mother-figure to young Stalin) told me that Planned Parenthood was originally designed to eliminate the black population. At the time I thought she was nuts." - Stalin

Let's pretend we weren't discussing genocide.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    HHusky said:

God you’re stupid.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    practicing attorney
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    If any family deserves sterilization I'm thinking we offer up HH's line.
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

God you’re stupid.
    You don't have to call me God.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    HH is not going to lose this discussion even though absolute historical fact is against him. Don't waste your time.

It is a common trait among liberals. History be damned.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"Eugenics for Black people" . - Orange Slice

"I remember when I was 18 and the late Sharon (aforementioned mother-figure to young Stalin) told me that Planned Parenthood was originally designed to eliminate the black population. At the time I thought she was nuts." - Stalin

Let's pretend we weren't discussing genocide.
    You brought up genocide, dumbshit. Your gal Marge was all about exterminating the Black* race, though. You even got outsmarted in the Ozarks, didn’t you.