Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    This Sanger talk should bring @HHusky out of his Captain COVID headquarters. Sanger is a hero to him.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

This Sanger talk should bring @HHusky out of his Captain COVID headquarters. Sanger is a hero to him.

I love the "some internet quotes from Sanger are false, therefore all internet quotes from Sanger are false" defense.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I'm all in on Planned Parenthood hypocrisy.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    dnc said:

So am I. If the thesis that the black condition can best be explained by having children you're ready to raise, and don't intend to raise, then access to birth control and abortion are vital.

Of course, and overhaul of the welfare system is also required, but that's another thread.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,975 Founders Club

dnc said:

So am I. If the thesis that the black condition can best be explained by having children you're ready to raise, and don't intend to raise, then access to birth control and abortion are vital.

Of course, and overhaul of the welfare system is also required, but that's another thread.
    A true philosopher king.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,367

I remember when I was 18 and the late Sharon (aforementioned mother-figure to young Stalin) told me that Planned Parenthood was originally designed to eliminate the black population. At the time I thought she was nuts.
    And you were right.
    HHusky said:

I remember when I was 18 and the late Sharon (aforementioned mother-figure to young Stalin) told me that Planned Parenthood was originally designed to eliminate the black population. At the time I thought she was nuts.
    And you were right.
    You may want to plead her case some more. She didn’t want “Negros” having kids, and Planned Parenthood went next-level with abortion.

Sanger's racist beliefs are really hard for rats to talk around.

@HHusky ghosts whenever it’s brought up. He used to defend her so much on The Shed. Now he doesn’t even try. White Flag. My favorite was when Sanger spoke to the women’s KKK group and H said they should be able to know about birth control, too. Yeah, like that was the topic of discussion.
    edited August 2020

She believed in eugenics. Just like TR and Winston Churchill. You gals are arguing she believed in genocide, which isn’t the same thing.

In any event, I guess you’ll be supportive of the movement to rename the Jefferson Memorial.

@HHusky ghosts whenever it’s brought up. He used to defend her so much on The Shed. Now he doesn’t even try. White Flag. My favorite was when Sanger spoke to the women’s KKK group and H said they should be able to know about birth control, too. Yeah, like that was the topic of discussion.
    What did you and Margaret talk about?

HHusky said:

She believed in eugenics. Just like TR and Winston Churchill. You gals are arguing she believed in genocide, which isn’t the same thing.

In any event, I guess you’ll be supportive of the movement to rename the Jefferson Memorial.
    She believed in less “Negro” reproduction and you still defend it. Because you, yourself, are a racist. Partly like its 1924. Ironing your hood for the next March, Grand Dragon Dipshit?
    Lying with half-truths. Very sophisticated, Boris.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

She believed in less “Negro” reproduction and you still defend it. Because you, yourself, are a racist. Partly like its 1924. Ironing your hood for the next March, Grand Dragon Dipshit?
    You have no idea how racist you are, do you? Misogynistic and xenophobic, too. You really are the worst of all systemic-racism attributes in one huge lumpy, lying package. Stick to copy/pasted, Fraud.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

She was a blatant racist.

What HH is doing is denying the truth. Its what all rats do when history is not on their side. They do it with the KKK, they do it with segregationists (the commonly used lie that all segregationists switched parties in 1964), they do it when white supremacists say they are voting for democrats, when trying to say that FDR was all for going to war in WWII, that BO handled the economy masterfully, etc. etc.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Do you admire Hitler too? FYI Hitler and company liked and used her book so she may be responsible in some way for the deaths of millions.

HHusky said:

She was a blatant racist.

What HH is doing is denying the truth. Its what all rats do when history is not on their side. They do it with the KKK, they do it with segregationists (the commonly used lie that all segregationists switched parties in 1964), they do it when white supremacists say they are voting for democrats, when trying to say that FDR was all for going to war in WWII, that BO handled the economy masterfully, etc. etc.
    The thesis here was that she believed in genocide. You gals really need to summon some facts.