Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vid update

1235»

Comments

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Imagine thinking a president can stop a virus

You must have to be a moron to be leftist

Yeah, that must be what I'm thinking.

Do you think mainstreaming was the right call Race, or would you have been better served in a special ed setting?
    Of course it's what you're thinking

You're a moron
    Yet if Daddy had told you to shut it down, you gals would have done it instantly and we might have a handle on the thing.
    No.

Trump was ahead of the Democrats

He did as much or more than any president would

You're a fucking moron

We don't shut down for the fucking flu

We don't run a daily tote board

We dont lie about statistics

Fuck off
    Trump closes off travel to Asia- he's a racist with Bernie leading that charge. Closes travel to mainland Europe but not UK- he's only doing that to protect his investments.

Pelosi tells her crew to not be afraid and go enjoy Chinese New Year
    Biden hides in a corner claiming he can do better
    Cuomo brings infected back into nursing homes and deaths skyrocket.

Orange man bad indeed.
    Bernie?

Those Jews all look alike apparently.
    You're right- it wasn't just Bernie, it was also the Dems current top pick for the highest office in the land.
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358

The only reason to be nervous is Biden, who is hemorrhaging black and latino support (unsurprisingly) but it ain't going to Trump.

Trump is toast. The country is turning on him

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:
    Did you learn nothing from 2016?

Holy fuck
    polls show Trump losing by 2-4 points on election day and he wins in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by 2 points.

polls show Trump as an incumbent losing by 15 points, and completely underwater on every issue relevant to this election except for the economy which he's barely holding on to.

Trumptards: "This is the same thing,"
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club

The only reason to be nervous is Biden, who is hemorrhaging black and latino support (unsurprisingly) but it ain't going to Trump.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Holy fuck
    polls show Trump losing by 2-4 points on election day and he wins in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by 2 points.

polls show Trump as an incumbent losing by 15 points, and completely underwater on every issue relevant to this election except for the economy which he's barely holding on to.

It looks like a Bidentard conflated a November poll with July

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Holy fuck

Trump is an incumbent. The only way he does better is if the country as a whole is doing significantly better by October, which will require significant progress on a vaccine. That's his only hope.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Holy fuck

For such a confident group, the LibDems sure show the opposite a lot.

ShortGuy'sDisease? Small Dick Syndrome?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Holy fuck

Trump is an incumbent. The only way he does better is if the country as a whole is doing significantly better by October, which will require significant progress on a vaccine. That's his only hope.
    And your hope is to keep the economy closed which explains the vaccine bullshit

Reagan was tied with mondale in July

Nobody knows nothing this year
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,098 Swaye's Wigwam

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Holy fuck

So what you are saying is it took a global pandemic created by China to derail his obvious reelection.
    As you claim. before the virus Trump was a strong favorite for re-election, but at this point the writing is on the wall.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You do know that the world population in 1918 was not 950 million. Right?
    Oh my God! So it was even worse! And they didn't do a damn thing!

It was 1.8 billion but who cares. They didn't shut down the world!
    You forgot how arithmetic works, didn't you?
    You just used this “insult” less than two weeks ago, Dullard.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

No the meme maker did. So it was still many times than it is with the Vid and fake numbers and they didn't close shit. They left the Hong Kong virus out from 1969 as well. Also worse and we didn't shut down the country.

The difference is one side is trying desperately to get Trump. Obama's plants in our government apparatus and shilling little fucks like you. Commies one and all whether you actually know it or just just a stupid moron and are being duped it's all the same. I'm betting on stupid in your case. Vegas won't give me odds.......
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,386
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

No the meme maker did. So it was still many times than it is with the Vid and fake numbers and they didn't close shit. They left the Hong Kong virus out from 1969 as well. Also worse and we didn't shut down the country.

The difference is one side is trying desperately to get Trump. Obama's plants in our government apparatus and shilling little fucks like you. Commies one and all whether you actually know it or just just a stupid moron and are being duped it's all the same. I'm betting on stupid in your case. Vegas won't give me odds.......
    Your meme maker also forgot that the Spanish flu was a thing for 2-3 years (not just 1918).

If the vid goes on 2-3 years at its current pace, it'll rack up a high score.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I just bought a barbecue at Lowes. No mask on. There were more there but 50/50. No one cared. As I was carrying the que out a nice Black man approached and offered me his cart. Ebony and Ivory in Temecula.

Did you get his number?
    Swaye said:

I just bought a barbecue at Lowes. No mask on. There were more there but 50/50. No one cared. As I was carrying the que out a nice Black man approached and offered me his cart. Ebony and Ivory in Temecula.

Did you get his number?
    Of course
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Your meme maker also forgot that the Spanish flu was a thing for 2-3 years (not just 1918).

If the vid goes on 2-3 years at its current pace, it'll rack up a high score.
    Keep hope alive!