Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vid update

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,386

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Getting an oil change. Dropped off dry cleaning. Going to get the car detailed

Everything open not a mask in sight

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    You and Daddy have now both been impeached this year.
    How so?
    "You stupid fuck California isnt open

You can't even lie decently"--Race Bannon, July 8, 2020
    Its not
    Pick a lane, Lady! You're all over the road!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    The beach was closed that weekend

Phased reopening. Maybe you heard. Probably not

The only mass in So Cal was protests

"Everything open" doesn't mean what it used to.

Sad!
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

It's not open and it wasn't open when you stuck your head up your ass and claimed that it was open. That's why you pathetically had to cite "local newspapers" who were saying it was open.

The offices of the company I work for have been closed in LA, San Francisco and SV since March. So tell me again how the state has been open asshole.

blob, I just clearly cited Race saying everything is open. Read more carefully.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

It's not open and it wasn't open when you stuck your head up your ass and claimed that it was open. That's why you pathetically had to cite "local newspapers" who were saying it was open.

The offices of the company I work for have been closed in LA, San Francisco and SV since March. So tell me again how the state has been open asshole.

In Temecula

Reading is fundamental
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,517 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you can't even process CA citizens openly defying state government edicts.

Are you sure you passed any of your science classes?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

In Temecula

Reading is fundamental
    Congratulations on your big win.

https://www.pe.com/2020/07/13/riverside-county-hits-new-high-for-coronavirus-icu-cases-139/
    haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you can't even process CA citizens openly defying state government edicts.

You guys are really showing 'em how it's done!
    HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

I don't live in CA, I just empathize with self determination and autonomy. Fuck off.
    haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

I don't live in CA, I just empathize with self determination and autonomy. Fuck off.
    We shall overcome!
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

We shall overcome!
    Like hondo, your only strategy is to just never shut the fuck up. Admirable.
    haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

We shall overcome!
    It didn't hurt Daddy's political prospects.
    HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

We shall overcome!
    That's great you're one of 3-4 people (Hi @BennyBeaver ) here that obsess about Trump constantly. Seems like a really holistic, informed view of how to get this country back on track.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

In Temecula

Reading is fundamental
    Congratulations on your big win.

https://www.pe.com/2020/07/13/riverside-county-hits-new-high-for-coronavirus-icu-cases-139/
    Back to believing the bullshit I see

Welcome to March
    haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

We shall overcome!
    That's great you're one of 3-4 people (Hi @BennyBeaver ) here that obsess about Trump constantly. Seems like a really holistic, informed view of how to get this country back on track.
    Remember that time Obama stood on the sidelines during a pandemic and more than 140,000 Americans died within five months?

I don't either.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

We shall overcome!
    Remember that time Obama stood on the sidelines during a pandemic and more than 140,000 Americans died within five months?

I don't either.
    Stood on the sideline for the swine flu didn't he? How many dead? If it would have saved one life!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

We shall overcome!

I don't either.
    “Whataboutism”

White Flag as the masses now are starting to realize you rich white liberals tilt the system in your favor and treat the blacks as BLM props destroying property and looting.

The polls now from The News can’t even lie enough to say Drumpf is done.
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hmmmmm.

Strong work, Race!
    And?
    How so?

We shall overcome!

I don't either.
    Jesus Christ. Are you in high school? You should join the debate team with that doozie.