Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Protesters tear gassed so Trump can get a photo opp

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is that the peaceful protestors that burned down the church and injured the secret service?

Fuck em

Remember when you used to support the 1A and were cheering for these protesters. What changed?
    Did they loot and burn anything?

Why did you demand they be stopped?

First Ammendment isnt for shoe shopping
    The ones who got tear gassed today weren't looting anything. Your orange tough guy was too scared to leave his bunker unless the path was cleared for him.
    Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Show me evidence those protesters were looting
    Sure, right after you show me that White Supremacist were doing all the looting and burning

Fuck off cocksucker.
    Why do you get so defensive when it comes to white supremacists?
    Why are you such a pathological fucking liar IC? I defend the truth while all you do is lie. If you have evidence that white supremacists are behind these riots let see it, unlike you I'm not a Kunt and I won't run away if you have the evidence IC.
    lol bullshit.

So you don't believe your precious white supremacists have been involved at all? go look up proud boys, groypers, boogaloo boys and whatever other fucktarded groups are out there. they have had major presences at many of these protests. I've never said they alone were responsible but to play dumb like the bitch Kunt you are and act like white supremacists are being unfairly blamed is sad for even a racist piece of shit like you.
    Seriously, who is this fucking moron? Nothing he posts is accurate and he is more angry than @dflea on the most dank of Sativa.

Trump has definitely taken whatever sanity this liar @insinceredawg had left over the last 4 years.
    This dumbass is still here? I thought you were going to LEAVE after @creepycoug abused you for 10 pages straight a few weeks ago.
    Believe it or not @creepycoug and I agree on many things. He’s not a one-note dipshit like you are, you pussy. I’m astonished you’re still rage posting here. Get out there and Rage Against The Machine, Little Boy.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, don't you just love how a guy like IC who despises religious people of all stripes if they are conservatives but has no problem sucking to some lefty Trump hating Bishop as long as she spews enough anti-Trump hate?

IC thinks it's news that a person with a long history of hating Trump expresses OUTRAGE over Trump.

https://cathedral.org/have-we-no-decency-a-response-to-president-trump.html

I'll bet that she had harsher words for Trump than the people who tried and burn down her church.
  • Options

For the Bible huggers on the board, wtf is he doing here?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWEuY_15iVc&feature=youtu.be

If you had any concept of context, the looters burned historic St. John's Church last night and the Democratic mayor of DC did nothing. Trump is saying enough is enough when the anarchists start burning houses of worship and desecrating national monuments.

Or are you really that dense?

Nevermind. I already know the answer.

Or he's just too big of a pussy to step outside until protesters have been forced out by tear gas. Given his track record, what's more realistic?
    This makes zero sense. That church was set on fire last night. Get off your fucking internet, stop complaining here, and go join your fellow rioters, you gaping pussy. At least Trump went outside. You’re too big a pussy to even go riot, coward.
    lol. after hiding in his bunker all weekend and rage tweeting. take your mouth off his cock, grab your confederate flag, and go defend whatever shit town you live in from the scary ANTIFA.

I live in Portland. Antifa has destroyed businesses downtown the last few days. Imagine being you, who is such a pussy you won’t even go riot and loot with your fellow masked cowards.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@insinceredawg your side begged for top down, executive action from Trump in the face of national crisis just 3 months ago. What side are you on? The all encompassing State, or the individual? Pick one.

Unlike the right wingers on this board, I'm not in lockstep with everything "my side" asks for. It's possible to have independent thought outside of the hive mind.
    Earlier you seemed opposed to demonstrations in April & May by people opposed to lockdowns. Leaving costuming aside, were those legitimate?
    I may have called out the confederate flags showing up at those protests but I never opposed their 1A rights to demonstrate. Check the receipts.

• Options

If you had any concept of context, the looters burned historic St. John's Church last night and the Democratic mayor of DC did nothing. Trump is saying enough is enough when the anarchists start burning houses of worship and desecrating national monuments.

Or he's just too big of a pussy to step outside until protesters have been forced out by tear gas. Given his track record, what's more realistic?
    "Protestors". Right - just like the 'protestors' who looted Seattle and Bellevue. Or like the 'protestors' that got their asses handed to them last night in Spokane?

Support the terrorists all you want. Let me know when they come and loot your home and smash your car windows.. K?

@insincerdawg’s parents would have to defend that property. Junior will be in his room eating Bagel Bites and rage-posting on HH.
  • Options

This makes zero sense. That church was set on fire last night. Get off your fucking internet, stop complaining here, and go join your fellow rioters, you gaping pussy. At least Trump went outside. You’re too big a pussy to even go riot, coward.
    lol. after hiding in his bunker all weekend and rage tweeting. take your mouth off his cock, grab your confederate flag, and go defend whatever shit town you live in from the scary ANTIFA.

I live in Portland. Antifa has destroyed businesses downtown the last few days. Imagine being you, who is such a pussy you won’t even go riot and loot with your fellow masked cowards.
    Why aren't you down there with your fellow Proud Boys? Pussy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

@insinceredawg your side begged for top down, executive action from Trump in the face of national crisis just 3 months ago. What side are you on? The all encompassing State, or the individual? Pick one.

Unlike the right wingers on this board, I'm not in lockstep with everything "my side" asks for. It's possible to have independent thought outside of the hive mind.
    Earlier you seemed opposed to demonstrations in April & May by people opposed to lockdowns. Leaving costuming aside, were those legitimate?
    I may have called out the confederate flags showing up at those protests but I never opposed their 1A rights to demonstrate. Check the receipts.

Yeah those Confederate flags were scary. Burning, looting and pillaging. Cool!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Has the every been a person get more things wrong than IC? They didn't use tear gas, but IC does what IC does best. Swallow like a fucking bitch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Good thing they didn't use tear gas. Work the balls Dazzler, you can take on a bigger load than that.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    SFGbob said:

Good thing they didn't use tear gas. Work the balls Dazzler, you can take on a bigger load than that.

The BIG issue is obviously what they used to clear the public square. Strong work blob!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The BIG issue is obviously what they used to clear the public square. Strong work blob!
    Clearing the public square is what happens when people refuse to comply with the law Dazzler. Try to pretend that they were Christians wanting to attend Church and then you won't have a problem with it.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sounds like you got your Fox News talking points. "It's okay to forcibly remove peaceful protesters for a photo opp because we only used smoke and not tear gas!"

Why do you hate the constitution and support authoritarianism, Kunt?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like you got your Fox News talking points. "It's okay to forcibly remove peaceful protesters for a photo opp because we only used smoke and not tear gas!"

Peaceful protesters who were throwing rocks and bottles.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Authoritarianism has been widespread lately, some might even say at pandemic levels.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Btw, this is the very same Kunt that was claiming just a few weeks ago that mayors and Governors had the power to tell you to close your business, wear a mask, don't go to church, don't go to the beach and stay at home.

But clearing an angry mob that's throwing rocks and bottles from a public space, that's a violation of the Constitution.