Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Protesters tear gassed so Trump can get a photo opp

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is that the peaceful protestors that burned down the church and injured the secret service?

Fuck em

Remember when you used to support the 1A and were cheering for these protesters. What changed?
    Did they loot and burn anything?

Why did you demand they be stopped?

First Ammendment isnt for shoe shopping
    The ones who got tear gassed today weren't looting anything. Your orange tough guy was too scared to leave his bunker unless the path was cleared for him.
    Bullshit

Weak shit as always

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Is that the peaceful protestors that burned down the church and injured the secret service?

Fuck em

Remember when you used to support the 1A and were cheering for these protesters. What changed?

The ones who got tear gassed today weren't looting anything. Your orange tough guy was too scared to leave his bunker unless the path was cleared for him.
    Throwing rocks at the cops and refusing to disperse. Of course IC stands up for law breakers.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,282
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Fuck em

Throwing rocks at the cops and refusing to disperse. Of course IC stands up for law breakers.
    He loves him some ANTIFA! He'd be out on the front lines but mom wouldn't give him a ride or let him go alone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Show me evidence those protesters were looting
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Why? They were told to leave and they attacked the cops

Was DC burning on its own? Did the stores loot themselves

Keep supporting violence.
  • Options
    Orange man is only brave enough to leave his bunker after dissenters have been tear gassed. The Tug supports authoritarianism now.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Sure, right after you show me that White Supremacist were doing all the looting and burning

Fuck off cocksucker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the sound of explosions and the yells of demonstrators could be heard. After receiving repeated warnings to disperse before the city’s curfew, the crowd was tear-gassed.

From your own propaganda. You really suck at this as does the NY Times
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Sure, right after you show me that White Supremacist were doing all the looting and burning

Fuck off cocksucker.
    Why do you get so defensive when it comes to white supremacists?
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Race triggered is like a shining light in these dark times
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Fuck off cocksucker.
    Why are you such a pathological fucking liar IC? I defend the truth while all you do is lie. If you have evidence that white supremacists are behind these riots let see it, unlike you I'm not a Kunt and I won't run away if you have the evidence IC.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Orange man is only brave enough to leave his bunker after dissenters have been tear gassed. The Tug supports authoritarianism now.

He just mention George Floyd in the speech he just gave. IC is a liar and he loves being lied to.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Fuck off cocksucker.
    Why are you such a pathological fucking liar IC? I defend the truth while all you do is lie. If you have evidence that white supremacists are behind these riots let see it, unlike you I'm not a Kunt and I won't run away if you have the evidence IC.
    lol bullshit.

So you don't believe your precious white supremacists have been involved at all? go look up proud boys, groypers, boogaloo boys and whatever other fucktarded groups are out there. they have had major presences at many of these protests. I've never said they alone were responsible but to play dumb like the bitch Kunt you are and act like white supremacists are being unfairly blamed is sad for even a racist piece of shit like you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Fuck off cocksucker.
    lol bullshit
    Wow I'm shocked the cocksucker provided no evidence in support of his worthless lying twat of a mouth.

White flag.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dugdawg said:

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Race triggered is like a shining light in these dark times
    Pussy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107

Matthew 6:5 was never more relevant

Ezekiel 25:17 is much more useful right now.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Fuck off cocksucker.
    lol bullshit.

So you don't believe your precious white supremacists have been involved at all? go look up proud boys, groypers, boogaloo boys and whatever other fucktarded groups are out there. they have had major presences at many of these protests. I've never said they alone were responsible but to play dumb like the bitch Kunt you are and act like white supremacists are being unfairly blamed is sad for even a racist piece of shit like you.
    Fuck that strawman ass cocksucker. You claimed they were behind the looting and the arson. So far, you've provided zero evidence in support of that worthless lying twat of a mouth of yours.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck em

Bullshit

Weak shit as always

Fuck off cocksucker.
    lol bullshit.

Seriously, who is this fucking moron? Nothing he posts is accurate and he is more angry than @dflea on the most dank of Sativa.

Trump has definitely taken whatever sanity this liar @insinceredawg had left over the last 4 years.