Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When the looting starts

124»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,388
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Disagree with Scott Adams

Again, lack of discipline by Trump. I thought—or hoped rather—that's what Trump meant, but who the fuck knows. Damage has already been done.
    What damage? To your tender sensibilities? Lived through the LA riots. All kinds of people were shot after the looting started and they weren't being shot by the police or NG.
    Shooting people committing the act of rout or riot was legal in Kali. Looters certainly stayed away from some places! Lots of shit went on at the L.A. riots that were never made public.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Again, lack of discipline by Trump. I thought—or hoped rather—that's what Trump meant, but who the fuck knows. Damage has already been done.
    What damage? To your tender sensibilities? Lived through the LA riots. All kinds of people were shot after the looting started and they weren't being shot by the police or NG.
    Shooting people committing the act of rout or riot was legal in Kali. Looters certainly stayed away from some places! Lots of shit went on at the L.A. riots that were never made public.
    Lots of people were murdered and plenty of old scores were settled. And it wasn't the police doing the murdering.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Lots of people were murdered and plenty of old scores were settled. And it wasn't the police doing the murdering.
    Who was doing the murdering?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Looting does lead to shooting. And stabbings. And rapes.

Breakdowns in society tend to not go well for the vulnerable. Those quickest to use violence decide right from wrong

What a complete clusterfuck. Minneapolis ia making Seattle look competent
  • Options
    Founders Club
    7 shot in Louisville

Trump right again
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Anyone care to spin this one?

Sure.

Looters should be shot.

If someone breaks into your house and starts loading up your shit. You aren't gonna shoot the fucker?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Gang bangers. People settling old disputes.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Woman found dead in the back of car with "bodily injuries"
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Some guy retweeted this. Shooting to start if looting does

I’m impressed that both of them have their fingers off the trigger; that’s proper handling of a firearm. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were former military.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Some guy retweeted this. Shooting to start if looting does

I’m impressed that both of them have their fingers off the trigger; that’s proper handling of a firearm. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were former military.
    I read somewhere that they are and are well trained

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Minneapolis will be able to rebuild in 10 years or so - shame this has to happen.

I guess the liberal experiment of keeping the poors in confined high crime areas isn't the Utopia that the salesmen said it would be.

Good thing it is confined to Minneapolis and it isn't spreading thru out the US.

I be safe here in Lebam.
  • Options
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Homeboys on Reginald Denny.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Homeboys on Reginald Denny.
    Talk about some people that needed shooting......
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,176
    edited May 2020

I could use a pack of smokes about now

Sativa or indica?