Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Scarborough killed his intern?

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,151

Sledog said:

Finding dead people in your office is a perfectly normal thing.

So is making a joke about killing your intern who wound up dead

So is someone with no prior medical history having a seizure at 28 and falling and hitting a desk, fatally, with multiple head wounds

So is saying in the media that said intern had a medical history of epilepsy which her family denied

So is having a fatal seizure a short time after running an 8k race with a very competitive time placement

So is the medical examiner having his license revoked in 2 states, who donated to your campaign, do the autopsy
    I actually had an employee with no history of seizures or medical problems blank out at his desk and have a massive grand mal seizure. He didn't smash his head because there was another person seated nearby who held him up and got him on the floor. Cool story, but it's possible. The other shit is dubious, though.
    Out of curiosity how old were they and in what physical condition?
    Mid-30's, decent shape. Not a gym bro, but lots of hiking and outdoors stuff.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    edited May 2020

Joe spent the last 3 years calling Trump a traidtor to his country with zero evidence...I could give a flying f*ck if Trump spends a few weeks giving it back to him.

Crucial context.

And really, that's all Trump is doing...using the situation as an opportunity to give Joe a taste of his own medicine. I can see why people might think that's not very presidential. But if somebody called me a traitor publicly for 3 years and faced no repercussions, I'd swing back too if the opportunity arises.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Sledog said:

So is someone with no prior medical history having a seizure at 28 and falling and hitting a desk, fatally, with multiple head wounds

So is saying in the media that said intern had a medical history of epilepsy which her family denied

So is having a fatal seizure a short time after running an 8k race with a very competitive time placement

So is the medical examiner having his license revoked in 2 states, who donated to your campaign, do the autopsy
    This is all very convincing (not actually, didn't read it), but if true, why is her widow calling it bunk and asking Trump to shut up?

I'm sure someone has a theory about how he was in on it too or otherwise paid off, but I'll let you dig that up for us.
    Maybe they made peace with the fact it was an accident, hates it's being brought up, etc.

Maybe its unthinkable for them to even consider she was fucking Sarborough and he killed her

Maybe they got paid to by Scarborough or someone affiliated

Who knows. Seth Rich's family did the same thing. Doesnt make that case any less Clintony
    Man, I would hate for to know me personally.

I have no idea what really happened; neither do you. I can leave it there because I don't care. You, it seems, want it to be.

I also don't understand your logic about having a great 8K race time and having a seizure. It seems to me that people suffer health episodes after strenuous activity all the time.

The medical examiner has a history; but her family didn't dispute the findings as far as I'm aware. I don't recall hearing anything about epilepsy or multiple head wounds. Where'd that come from?

Shit like what's described as happening to her happens all of the time. A high school classmate's son, who is in his early 20s and a picture of health, just was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and had to have a serious surgery to deal with it. All his life, no idea. That's the nature of those particular maladies.

Murder? Maybe, IDFK. But there's not much to go on. Now I guess I have another reason to hope that nobody who works for me, who has an outward appearance of good health, collapses for any reason and hits their head on a desk at work and dies. You know, because I don't want you accusing me of murder.
    A gal from the 90s UW row boat team was mt biking around Tahoe a few years back and dropped dead of an undiagnosed heart condition. The shit probably happens more than one might think.

Despite being human scum I try to ignore Trump’s Twitter noise since I’m not the target audience. But fucking fuck he is an insufferable CUNT on many a day.
    is that around the time

Trump should knock off with this dead intern shit.

Agreed but then Trump wouldnt be Trump

He rarely gets involved with stuff on Twitter he isnt pretty sure on, how many times has something that appears outrageous at first glance tend to have actually been the case? Lots

Would not be surprised at all if he had some insider knowledge on the situation
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see Trumps FBI re-open a cold case and have it drip out nightly on tv and blogs for months.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020

Sledog said:

This is all very convincing (not actually, didn't read it), but if true, why is her widow calling it bunk and asking Trump to shut up?

I'm sure someone has a theory about how he was in on it too or otherwise paid off, but I'll let you dig that up for us.
    Maybe they made peace with the fact it was an accident, hates it's being brought up, etc.

Maybe its unthinkable for them to even consider she was fucking Sarborough and he killed her

Who knows. Seth Rich's family did the same thing. Doesnt make that case any less Clintony

I have no idea what really happened; neither do you. I can leave it there because I don't care. You, it seems, want it to be.

I also don't understand your logic about having a great 8K race time and having a seizure. It seems to me that people suffer health episodes after strenuous activity all the time.

The medical examiner has a history; but her family didn't dispute the findings as far as I'm aware. I don't recall hearing anything about epilepsy or multiple head wounds. Where'd that come from?

Shit like what's described as happening to her happens all of the time. A high school classmate's son, who is in his early 20s and a picture of health, just was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and had to have a serious surgery to deal with it. All his life, no idea. That's the nature of those particular maladies.

Murder? Maybe, IDFK. But there's not much to go on. Now I guess I have another reason to hope that nobody who works for me, who has an outward appearance of good health, collapses for any reason and hits their head on a desk at work and dies. You know, because I don't want you accusing me of murder.
    Out of curiosity, what’s the factual difference between Trump Tweeting conspiracy theories about the actual death of an intern versus the millions on Twitter who call Trump, Clinton, and Biden rapists every day based solely on the words of women and lacking any physical evidence at all? Or, Joe and Mika demanding the president be removed from office based on what we know now isn’t at all supported by facts, or anyone’s words under oath, and that originated from a phony report full Ukrainian, Russian, and British misinformation? Fuck off to Morning Joe and his bloody-faced wife.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    edited May 2020

Sledog said:

Out of curiosity, what’s the factual difference between Trump Tweeting conspiracy theories about the actual death of an intern versus the millions on Twitter who call Trump, Clinton, and Biden rapists every day based solely on the words of women and lacking any physical evidence at all?
    Easy answer: I'm not interested, or inclined, to worry about the accusations and stories from millions and millions of dipshits who don't know anything about anything. Thanks to the internet, there is literally a universe full of mis-information and made up shit. Can't worry about the hyperbole and non-sense from the masses.

The words and behavior of the President of the United States, OTOH, is a different matter for me. YMMV. Let's be clear: I don't have a hard on for Joe Scarborough, don't watch him and don't care about him at all. But this business of any time anyone dies there's a sinister story behind it is tedious and shameless. I don't care who does it, be it my heroes or those I despise.

Sledog said:

Out of curiosity, what’s the factual difference between Trump Tweeting conspiracy theories about the actual death of an intern versus the millions on Twitter who call Trump, Clinton, and Biden rapists every day based solely on the words of women and lacking any physical evidence at all?
    Easy answer: I'm not interested, or inclined, to worry about the accusations and stories from millions and millions of dipshits who don't know anything about anything. Thanks to the internet, there is literally a universe full of mis-information and made up shit. Can't worry about the hyperbole and non-sense from the masses.

The words and behavior of the President of the United States, OTOH, is a different matter for me. YMMV. Let's be clear: I don't have a hard on for Joe Scarborough, don't watch him and don't care about him at all. But this business of any time anyone dies there's a sinister story behind it is tedious and shameless. I don't care who does it, be it my heroes or those I despise.
    I guess my point was why was Trump’s Tweet fact-checked other than for political purposes? What he Tweeted actually happened. An intern died. Plus, Joe and Mika were cozy with Trump long before their TV audience led them to what is now nothing other than bashing their former pal. I like that Trump fights back. Bush tried to play nice and was still crushed by the DNC media. Dubya indirectly led to Trump being prez.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    If the coug is whining then Trump must be over the target.

If the coug is whining then Trump must be over the target.

Dumb. You’ve had a bad couple of days.

Sledog said:

I guess my point was why was Trump’s Tweet fact-checked other than for political purposes? What he Tweeted actually happened. An intern died. Plus, Joe and Mika were cozy with Trump long before their TV audience led them to what is now nothing other than bashing their former pal. I like that Trump fights back. Bush tried to play nice and was still crushed by the DNC media. Dubya indirectly led to Trump being prez.
    I don’t disagree entirely about the point you make that he fights back. There are elements of that in him that I too find admirable. I’ve always said the guy has balls.

But you know as well as I that he crosses the douche line on occasion and this seemed like one of those times. If it turns out that this has legs I’ll gladly recant. But nothing I’ve read suggests it and PGOS didn’t help with his spin on it.

Sledog said:

I don’t disagree entirely about the point you make that he fights back. There are elements of that in him that I too find admirable. I’ve always said the guy has balls.

But you know as well as I that he crosses the douche line on occasion and this seemed like one of those times. If it turns out that this has legs I’ll gladly recant. But nothing I’ve read suggests it and PGOS didn’t help with his spin on it.

He’s a business development guy from Queens who grew up on construction sites and navigated his way through New York politicians to become a billionaire. I accepted the fact he’s an arrogant douche long before he ran for President. Anybody who plasters his name on 4-5 star hotels in the largest cities is clearly narcissistic to some level.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Joe spent the last 3 years calling Trump a traitor to his country with zero evidence...I could give a flying f*ck if Trump spends a few weeks giving it back to him.

disagree, makes it look like he cares

Sledog said:

He’s a business development guy from Queens who grew up on construction sites and navigated his way through New York politicians to become a billionaire. I accepted the fact he’s an arrogant douche long before he ran for President. Anybody who plasters his name on 4-5 star hotels in the largest cities is clearly narcissistic to some level.
    Agreed. The way I described him early on was a New York Borough smart ass. In my years in Miami, I was around people from that world and the best way to describe them is shit talkers who will never concede the last word. That's his background and he brings it with him.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Sledog said:

Agreed. The way I described him early on was a New York Borough smart ass. In my years in Miami, I was around people from that world and the best way to describe them is shit talkers who will never concede the last word. That's his background and he brings it with him.
    would LBJ have whipped his dick out on periscope??
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,465 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

Joe spent the last 3 years calling Trump a traitor to his country with zero evidence...I could give a flying f*ck if Trump spends a few weeks giving it back to him.

disagree, makes it look like he cares
    Trump care about media coverage? No...
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

Sledog said:

Out of curiosity, what’s the factual difference between Trump Tweeting conspiracy theories about the actual death of an intern versus the millions on Twitter who call Trump, Clinton, and Biden rapists every day based solely on the words of women and lacking any physical evidence at all? Or, Joe and Mika demanding the president be removed from office based on what we know now isn’t at all supported by facts, or anyone’s words under oath, and that originated from a phony report full Ukrainian, Russian, and British misinformation? Fuck off to Morning Joe and his bloody-faced wife.
    Joe and Mika are highly paid scandalous, ignorant, treasonous whores. IDGAF what Trump says about them on Twitter. I just wish it wasn't Trump wasting his time on those cunts.

And yes, Mika's Tits are fucking amazing. Fuck Morning Joe for getting to motorboat them.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

would LBJ have whipped his dick out on periscope??
    Yes, while on the toilet.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,473 Founders Club
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    did anyone ask Craig James?