Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Scarborough killed his intern?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,465 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Finding dead people in your office is a perfectly normal thing.

So is making a joke about killing your intern who wound up dead

So is someone with no prior medical history having a seizure at 28 and falling and hitting a desk, fatally, with multiple head wounds

So is saying in the media that said intern had a medical history of epilepsy which her family denied

So is having a fatal seizure a short time after running an 8k race with a very competitive time placement

So is the medical examiner having his license revoked in 2 states, who donated to your campaign, do the autopsy
    This is all very convincing (not actually, didn't read it), but if true, why is her widow calling it bunk and asking Trump to shut up?

I'm sure someone has a theory about how he was in on it too or otherwise paid off, but I'll let you dig that up for us.
    Maybe they made peace with the fact it was an accident, hates it's being brought up, etc.

Maybe its unthinkable for them to even consider she was fucking Sarborough and he killed her

Maybe they got paid to by Scarborough or someone affiliated

Who knows. Seth Rich's family did the same thing. Doesnt make that case any less Clintony
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,151

Sledog said:

So is someone with no prior medical history having a seizure at 28 and falling and hitting a desk, fatally, with multiple head wounds

So is saying in the media that said intern had a medical history of epilepsy which her family denied

So is having a fatal seizure a short time after running an 8k race with a very competitive time placement

So is the medical examiner having his license revoked in 2 states, who donated to your campaign, do the autopsy
    I actually had an employee with no history of seizures or medical problems blank out at his desk and have a massive grand mal seizure. He didn't smash his head because there was another person seated nearby who held him up and got him on the floor. Cool story, but it's possible. The other shit is dubious, though.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,465 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

I actually had an employee with no history of seizures or medical problems blank out at his desk and have a massive grand mal seizure. He didn't smash his head because there was another person seated nearby who held him up and got him on the floor. Cool story, but it's possible. The other shit is dubious, though.
    Out of curiosity how old were they and in what physical condition?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Sledog said:

This is all very convincing (not actually, didn't read it), but if true, why is her widow calling it bunk and asking Trump to shut up?

I’m guessing it went something like...

Blah blah bla bla blah blah bla BLah blaH ...
    or, else.

Trump should knock off with this dead intern shit.

Agreed but then Trump wouldnt be Trump

He rarely gets involved with stuff on Twitter he isnt pretty sure on, how many times has something that appears outrageous at first glance tend to have actually been the case? Lots

Would not be surprised at all if he had some insider knowledge on the situation
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

He rarely gets involved with stuff on Twitter he isnt pretty sure on, how many times has something that appears outrageous at first glance tend to have actually been the case? Lots

Daddy is fucking awesome! You got some creamsicle on your cheek.
    edited May 2020
    #TeamJoe

It’s you’re very, very Best foot forward.

You had 4 years after #TrumpQuake hit

You, fucked up.

Trump is winning re-election on Beating the fucking Corona virus and Chii-nnah

Let that sink in
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    doogie said:

#TeamJoe

You, fucked up.

Let that sink in

So much winning and waning.

It’s almost too much.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

Oh good grief. Why do so many people struggle to like his policies and even like aspects about him (take, me for example), but also able to see that he can be a complete, impulsive, douche canoe who just spouts shit off reflexively all the time. If he had skinny on Scarborough, he'd use it. This is just classic Roy Cohn-taught shading.
    HHusky said:

Daddy is fucking awesome! You got some creamsicle on your cheek.
    Again, the only one thinking about this gay shit here is you

Sledog said:

I'm sure someone has a theory about how he was in on it too or otherwise paid off, but I'll let you dig that up for us.
    Maybe they made peace with the fact it was an accident, hates it's being brought up, etc.

Maybe its unthinkable for them to even consider she was fucking Sarborough and he killed her

Who knows. Seth Rich's family did the same thing. Doesnt make that case any less Clintony
    Man, I would hate for to know me personally.

I have no idea what really happened; neither do you. I can leave it there because I don't care. You, it seems, want it to be.

I also don't understand your logic about having a great 8K race time and having a seizure. It seems to me that people suffer health episodes after strenuous activity all the time.

The medical examiner has a history; but her family didn't dispute the findings as far as I'm aware. I don't recall hearing anything about epilepsy or multiple head wounds. Where'd that come from?

Shit like what's described as happening to her happens all of the time. A high school classmate's son, who is in his early 20s and a picture of health, just was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and had to have a serious surgery to deal with it. All his life, no idea. That's the nature of those particular maladies.

Murder? Maybe, IDFK. But there's not much to go on. Now I guess I have another reason to hope that nobody who works for me, who has an outward appearance of good health, collapses for any reason and hits their head on a desk at work and dies. You know, because I don't want you accusing me of murder.
    Im just speculating fren. It makes an entertaining narrative

Cue "unless YOU have proof in hand"

Sledog said:

I have no idea what really happened; neither do you. I can leave it there because I don't care. You, it seems, want it to be.

I also don't understand your logic about having a great 8K race time and having a seizure. It seems to me that people suffer health episodes after strenuous activity all the time.

The medical examiner has a history; but her family didn't dispute the findings as far as I'm aware. I don't recall hearing anything about epilepsy or multiple head wounds. Where'd that come from?

Shit like what's described as happening to her happens all of the time. A high school classmate's son, who is in his early 20s and a picture of health, just was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and had to have a serious surgery to deal with it. All his life, no idea. That's the nature of those particular maladies.

Murder? Maybe, IDFK. But there's not much to go on. Now I guess I have another reason to hope that nobody who works for me, who has an outward appearance of good health, collapses for any reason and hits their head on a desk at work and dies. You know, because I don't want you accusing me of murder.
    Im just speculating fren. It makes an entertaining narrative

Cue "unless YOU have proof in hand"
    Oh, the old entertaining narrative routine. Alrighty then; proceed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

A gal from the 90s UW row boat team was mt biking around Tahoe a few years back and dropped dead of an undiagnosed heart condition. The shit probably happens more than one might think.

Despite being human scum I try to ignore Trump’s Twitter noise since I’m not the target audience. But fucking fuck he is an insufferable CUNT on many a day.
    @NecrophiliaDawg, true?
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

#TeamJoe

You, fucked up.

Let that sink in

So much winning and waning.

It’s almost too much.
    Whatever it is, it’s happening and that’s really the only point I wish to make here. I do hope Trump gets Nicer so more people and especially you my very Rich @hhusky friend, can feel better and Safer while it’s happening.

Meanwhile, let’s all enjoy the show, shall we?

☮️
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The death of Scarborough's intern, who had her skull smashed in, being an accident
    is about as plausible as World Trade Center #7 spontaneously collapsing due to fire
    (the official narrative), and not to bombs being set off in the building prior to its
    collapse (documented video evidence).

During an appearance on Imus in the Morning in 2003, the host and
    Scarborough joked about having an affair with his intern and having to kill her. The
    audio had seemingly been scrubbed from the internet, but a record of it was found on
    Democrats.com.

https://youtu.be/iYUD5vUzlFU

#4thOfJuly

The death of Scarborough's intern, who had her skull smashed in, being an accident
    is about as plausible as World Trade Center #7 spontaneously collapsing due to fire
    (the official narrative), and not to bombs being set off in the building prior to its
    collapse (documented video evidence).

During an appearance on Imus in the Morning in 2003, the host and
    Scarborough joked about having an affair with his intern and having to kill her. The
    audio had seemingly been scrubbed from the internet, but a record of it was found on
    Democrats.com.

https://youtu.be/iYUD5vUzlFU

#4thOfJuly

I think there has been a reasonable amount of speculation here today. We don’t need anymore.