Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Live look at the UW Recruiting War Room

Comments

• Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oh god we’re back to this bs again. This is fucking 2020 not 2008 when we went 0-1000. We have potentially the best D returning. Went to the playoffs, won pac 12 championships when are we going to drop the we signed a whole class of guys rated .23 and turned them into a draft pick. Do they guys ever get tired of writing the same BS and do they ever get tired of not finally getting the players we should get..
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Oh god we’re back to this bs again. This is fucking 2020 not 2008 when we went 0-1000. We have potentially the best D returning. Went to the playoffs, won pac 12 championships when are we going to drop the we signed a whole class of guys rated .23 and turned them into a draft pick. Do they guys ever get tired of writing the same BS and do they ever get tired of not finally getting the players we should get..

Exactly

You can win Power 5 conferences and major bowl games with diamond in the rough guys. But you aren't winning consistently with them. You are either a big time football school or you aren't. So far Jimmy's class is looking like the later.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Exactly

You can win Power 5 conferences and major bowl games with diamond in the rough guys. But you aren't winning consistently with them. You are either a big time football school or you aren't. So far Jimmy's class is looking like the later.
    How bad do you think tOSU pushes your shit in in an empty Autzen stadium? Seriously, give us a score.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2020

Exactly

How bad do you think tOSU pushes your shit in in an empty Autzen stadium? Seriously, give us a score.
    You’re so cute....

You now need tOSU to fight your battles for you. Sad to see how far you guys have fallen.

But I’ll play

34-20 Buckeyes
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097

Exactly

You’re so cute....

You now need tOSU to fight your battles for you. Sad to see how far you guys have fallen.

But I’ll play

34-20 Buckeyes
    Well, you’re no fun.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Exactly

The Buckeyes running the same system in year two with Fields against Oregon trying to run a new offense with a QB that has zero meaningful snaps after 15 practices is going to be ugly.

The Duck D is good enough to contain anyone for a half, but it will look like a typical tOSU/Michigan game. Everyone is still involved at the half, the Buckeyes will dominate the second half.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Exactly

The Buckeyes running the same system in year two with Fields against Oregon trying to run a new offense with a QB that has zero meaningful snaps after 15 practices is going to be ugly.

The Duck D is good enough to contain anyone for a half, but it will look like a typical tOSU/Michigan game. Everyone is still involved at the half, the Buckeyes will dominate the second half.
    Gone fishing
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Exactly

Should I drop the second most common copypasta on you? Don't tempt me motherfucker, I'm serious about this.
    The reply I pasted on there was the best one from Reddit.

I spend as much time on these useless message board as you do, dumbass.
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fucking war room? These asshats are playing battleship not recruiting.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fucking war room? These asshats are playing battleship not recruiting.

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I could be wrong, but this feels like slingblade year 2. I can’t explain why, and don’t have the energy to make up some funny shit. Has anyone looked at the Latest Crystal Ball On 247? I was shocked.
  • Options
    dOgmaster said:

I could be wrong, but this feels like slingblade year 2. I can’t explain why, and don’t have the energy to make up some funny shit. Has anyone looked at the Latest Crystal Ball On 247? I was shocked.

You mean the 4 different guys to the other team or Mac Brown showing Jimmy how to build a wall around your state and it’s neighboring state.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dOgmaster said:

You mean the 4 different guys to the other team or Mac Brown showing Jimmy how to build a wall around your state and it’s neighboring state.
    Early returns are promising on you, but get an avatar you goddamn savage!
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30
    Everyone can talk shit right now. But its absolutely meaningless.

If UW beats Oregon and wins the pac 12, we will have a great class.

If Oregon beats UW and wins the pac 12, UW is absolutely fucked for the next couple years at least. Oregon will dominate.

But until the games are played its pointless to argue. Both teams have unproven QBs, which means its basically a coinflip on whose offense will be more successfull. You can hire the best coordinator in the world, but if your Qb sucks it doesnt matter. And until Shough or Sirmon play meaningful snaps its an unknown. Its hillarious to me that Duck fans are so confident with a year 1 starter. PLENTY of examples of great defenses that never won anything, all it takes is a bad QB.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    betadawg said:

If Oregon beats UW and wins the pac 12, UW is absolutely fucked for the next couple years at least. Oregon will dominate.

But until the games are played its pointless to argue. Both teams have unproven QBs, which means its basically a coinflip on whose offense will be more successfull. You can hire the best coordinator in the world, but if your Qb sucks it doesnt matter. And until Shough or Sirmon play meaningful snaps its an unknown. Its hillarious to me that Duck fans are so confident with a year 1 starter. PLENTY of examples of great defenses that never won anything, all it takes is a bad QB.

Oh Beta, you new fish, you. The old Base would cry "Gate" and tell you to LEAVE. I've turned over a new leaf.

It's all OffSeason Nattiy's these days. The play on the field has become secondary. Drop @IrishDawg22 a DM for the details He's got this place dialed in.
  • Options
    betadawg said:

Fuck that noise. How many players did we loose to Oregon after they came back and beat us?
    How many players did we loose to them after they won the rose bowl and we had another mediocre season. Every team is dealing with the same pandemic. There will be players who change their plans but that can’t be your whole fucking strategy.
    What if the pandemic comes back again this fall and we shut everything down before most of these kids visit? What’s the excuse we use then?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

betadawg said:

Fuck that noise. How many players did we loose to Oregon after they came back and beat us?
    How many players did we loose to them after they won the rose bowl and we had another mediocre season. Every team is dealing with the same pandemic. There will be players who change their plans but that can’t be your whole fucking strategy.
    What if the pandemic comes back again this fall and we shut everything down before most of these kids visit? What’s the excuse we use then?

Nice work on the avatar.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

betadawg said:

Your anger arouses me. Just don’t fag out like... talk to @btp. He’s got this place dialed in.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

betadawg said:

Nice work on the avatar.
    And his command of loose/lose suggests he has this place pretty dialed in.