Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obvious Case of Black Supremacy in Michigan

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What do you think this proves?

It adds to the mountains of evidence that you’re full of shit, you LEGEND.
    This has nothing to do with me. What are you talking about?
    Look at Tommy act like blacks can't be racist.
    Of course they can. I never said otherwise.

What does that have to do with me, dumb fuck?
    Kind of like how I never said we live a post racial society, right Kunt. I know you like putting words in my mouth, I thought I'd give you a little taste of your own medicine.

Your Kunt logic is being applied to other situations Tommy and you're being made to look like the fucking fool you are, that's what it has to do with you.
    Sounds like my logic works just fine here. Just like it did on the murder video.

Weird how you only got defensive when I thought the white murderers were being racist...what’s that about? Please explain in your own words. I don’t want to make you upset again.
    I've already told you Tommy. Unlike you I'm not a fucking mind reader. I can't look at the video and divine their motive for killing him as "white supremacy" the way you can Tommy. I lack the ability to employ your special Kunt logic.
    You sure jumped at the chance to call this racist.

How come you can tell here but not in the murder video?

You’re drowning here. And for what? To defend two hillbilly murderers. Yikes.
    Yeah I called him racist right after you said you want to suck his black cock.

Quote me Tommy.
    So he’s not racist? You’ve flip flopped all over the place. Make up your mind already.
    I have no idea if he is racist. I told you Kunt, I lack your mind reading ability. Good of you to admit that you just lied out your ass again and attributed words to me I never said.

You're the one that's all over the place Tommy. You know for a "fact" that white supremacy was the motive for the jogger being shot based solely on the video. Now in this case where all you have is a video, you can't say what the motive is.
    You’re right. I did less background reading on this elderly abuse case I just heard about today than the homicide from months ago.

Again, what is it you think you’re proving here by defending 2 murderers?
    You're proving your ignorance by calling them murderers when they haven't been convicted of anything yet.

Nice mob-mentality vigilantism, though, smart guy.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kind of like how I never said we live a post racial society, right Kunt. I know you like putting words in my mouth, I thought I'd give you a little taste of your own medicine.

Your Kunt logic is being applied to other situations Tommy and you're being made to look like the fucking fool you are, that's what it has to do with you.
    Sounds like my logic works just fine here. Just like it did on the murder video.

Weird how you only got defensive when I thought the white murderers were being racist...what’s that about? Please explain in your own words. I don’t want to make you upset again.
    I've already told you Tommy. Unlike you I'm not a fucking mind reader. I can't look at the video and divine their motive for killing him as "white supremacy" the way you can Tommy. I lack the ability to employ your special Kunt logic.

Quote me Tommy.
    So he’s not racist? You’ve flip flopped all over the place. Make up your mind already.
    I have no idea if he is racist. I told you Kunt, I lack your mind reading ability. Good of you to admit that you just lied out your ass again and attributed words to me I never said.

You're the one that's all over the place Tommy. You know for a "fact" that white supremacy was the motive for the jogger being shot based solely on the video. Now in this case where all you have is a video, you can't say what the motive is.
    You’re right. I did less background reading on this elderly abuse case I just heard about today than the homicide from months ago.

You're proving your ignorance by calling them murderers when they haven't been convicted of anything yet.

This changes everything

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

This changes everything
    Nah. We already knew you were stupid. #Legend #HistoryPro

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

This changes everything
    We?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

First of all, asked and answered. That you're a dumbfuck. Was racism the motive in this elder abuse case Tommy?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

Not only murderers, but murderer motivated by white supremacy.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

First of all, asked and answered. That you're a dumbfuck. Was racism the motive in this elder abuse case Tommy?
    Ok. So neither of us is a mind reader. We’ve agreed on that much.

I think it’s racially motivated, and you don’t.

Unless you really are a mind reader, you don’t know anymore than I do. Your guess is as good as mine.

But the fact that you can’t come up with a better theory after all this time says more than all your multiple threads and posts obsessing over my one opinion.

What about 2 white men killing (not “murdering” happy now @TurdBomber you needle dick pedant) a black man makes you so defensive?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

Unless you really are a mind reader, you don’t know anymore than I do. Your guess is as good as mine.

But the fact that you can’t come up with a better theory after all this time says more than all your multiple threads and posts obsessing over my one opinion.

What about 2 white men killing (not “murdering” happy now @TurdBomber you needle dick pedant) a black man makes you so defensive?
    So this elder abuse is motivated by Racism Tommy? Yes or no? But you are a mind reader Tommy. In the case of the jogger you have no more information about the motive than you do in this elder abuse case but in the case of the jogger you knew the motive was white supremacy.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

So this elder abuse is motivated by Racism Tommy? Yes or no? But you are a mind reader Tommy. In the case of the jogger you have no more information about the motive than you do in this elder abuse case but in the case of the jogger you knew the motive was white supremacy.
    Another post devoid of content. I’m starting to think you just miss me and can’t stop replying.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

Another post devoid of content. I’m starting to think you just miss me and can’t stop replying.
    Another post where you dodge the question you're asked like the fucking Kunt you are Tommy.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

Another post where you dodge the question you're asked like the fucking Kunt you are Tommy.
    This is flattering, but you’re not my type.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

White flag from the mouthy kunt.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

You seem upset. Sorry this conversation didn’t work out like you’d hoped.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

Worked out exactly as I expected. You dodging question like a Kunt because you know if you were to honestly answer you'd no longer even have the tattered fig leaf you're trying to cover yourself with.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

Worked out exactly as I expected. You dodging question like a Kunt because you know if you were to honestly answer you'd no longer even have the tattered fig leaf you're trying to cover yourself with.

I guess we’re done here
    edited May 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

This changes everything
    We?
    Yes "we." Charity Case.
    edited May 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

Much happier to watch you lose while I win. Always. And Frequent.

And why are you obsessed with my dick, btw? Queer.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    edited May 2020
    I don't think anybody "knows" the motive was white supremacy. In fact, let's go with the less ridiculous term of "racism", and in these cases, allegations of racial profiling. It makes the conversation a little more thought-provoking to drop the hyperbole.

There is a fair amount of room between a banana who puts on a white robe and pointy hat and someone who profiles and has clear racial bias, the latter of which is, I assume, a lot more common and comes in varying degrees. The US doesn't have the ugliest history of race relations, but it's not pretty either, and unlike some, I don't think all of those issues were resolved in the 60s.

It should go without saying that black people can be, and many, many are, racist af toward white people. It should also go without saying that there is a lot of historical contextual loading when it comes to these issues.

If you think that white on black crime is perceived to be a sensitive issue, particularly in the south where I've lived, only because it's been politicized, then we'll have to agree to disagree. Of course, it has been politicized; but that doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Is there a double standard that excuses and is more permissive toward black on white racism? Yes, hugely. We can thank political correctness for that; and that social norm is an over-swing in reaction to a lot of historical shit. Still wrong af.

But in real life, particularly in the south, those two dudes, as I've described right out of central casting for standard hillbilly, with guns, chasing down a black dude in a pick up truck, is a particular type of problem. And it's not just because of a manufactured Hollywood stereotype or something created by racist Democrats.

It may not always be right (e.g., Ferguson); but people didn't just dream this shit up.
    Very good points, Creepy. And its not just political correctness, but Critical Theory that teaches that blacks can't be racist because they don't have power to couple with prejudice. (LeBron, Michael, Russell, Iron Mike, Barack & Michelle, MJ, Quincy, Tyler, Dave, Jussie, etc., etc., ALL Notwithstanding). Changing definitions is always available to turn a losing argument into a winner, in one's own mind, so good thing we have that!

Problem with the murder charges against the two allegedly racist rednecks is finding 12 fellow citizens who will ignore the kid rushing at a guy with a loaded gun. Hell, any white guy that does that to another white guy is going to get blamed for being a dumb-fuck by more than half the all-white community for rushing toward, versus away from, a loaded shotgun.

A bunch on these boreds and in society see white and black conflict, and the mind closes almost instantly on the subject. As I said before, we are not going to see less of these fatal encounters until we abandon our prejudices and take deep dives into every step of these encounters, like a future jury will ultimately do, and will probably not convict of anything above manslaughter. After that? Probably some riots, then back to business as usual until it happens again. And again.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.

I guess we’re done here
    You were done when you claimed white supremacy was the motive behind the jogger getting shot. You're just too stupid and to dishonest to admit it. You've been getting your nose rubbed in your fucking stupidity ever since all while declaring victory and dodging questions like a Kunt Tommy.