Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obvious Case of Black Supremacy in Michigan

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    When black people beat, shoot, and murder white people their motive is a mystery. It's just crime in the big city and we can't say for certain why they did it. But when White people murder, beat or shoot black people we know for certain that white supremacy is the motive based solely on a video.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    What do you think this proves?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

It adds to the mountains of evidence that you’re full of shit, you LEGEND.

That you're a dumbfuck, I thought it was obvious.

This has nothing to do with me. What are you talking about?

Look at Tommy act like blacks can't be racist.
    SFGbob said:

Of course they can. I never said otherwise.

What does that have to do with me, dumb fuck?

SFGbob said:

Kind of like how I never said we live a post racial society, right Kunt. I know you like putting words in my mouth, I thought I'd give you a little taste of your own medicine.

Your Kunt logic is being applied to other situations Tommy and you're being made to look like the fucking fool you are, that's what it has to do with you.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kind of like how I never said we live a post racial society, right Kunt. I know you like putting words in my mouth, I thought I'd give you a little taste of your own medicine.

Your Kunt logic is being applied to other situations Tommy and you're being made to look like the fucking fool you are, that's what it has to do with you.
    Sounds like my logic works just fine here. Just like it did on the murder video.

Weird how you only got defensive when I thought the white murderers were being racist...what’s that about? Please explain in your own words. I don’t want to make you upset again.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like my logic works just fine here. Just like it did on the murder video.

Weird how you only got defensive when I thought the white murderers were being racist...what’s that about? Please explain in your own words. I don’t want to make you upset again.
    I've already told you Tommy. Unlike you I'm not a fucking mind reader. I can't look at the video and divine their motive for killing him as "white supremacy" the way you can Tommy. I lack the ability to employ your special Kunt logic.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've already told you Tommy. Unlike you I'm not a fucking mind reader. I can't look at the video and divine their motive for killing him as "white supremacy" the way you can Tommy. I lack the ability to employ your special Kunt logic.
    You sure jumped at the chance to call this racist.

How come you can tell here but not in the murder video?

You’re drowning here. And for what? To defend two hillbilly murderers. Yikes.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,515 Founders Club
    The black guy needs to be beaten to a pulp

Case closed
    edited May 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah I called it racist right after you said you want to suck his black cock.

Quote me Tommy.

The black guy needs to be beaten to a pulp

Case closed

Beating up the old guy hit a little too close to home Race?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah I called him racist right after you said you want to suck his black cock.

Quote me Tommy.
    So he’s not racist? You’ve flip flopped all over the place. Make up your mind already.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.
    So he’s not racist? You’ve flip flopped all over the place. Make up your mind already.
    I have no idea if he is racist. I told you Kunt, I lack your mind reading ability. Good of you to admit that you just lied out your ass again and attributed words to me I never said.

You're the one that's all over the place Tommy. You know for a "fact" that white supremacy was the motive for the jogger being shot based solely on the video. Now in this case where all you have is a video, you can't say what the motive is.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

That he's a psychotic fucking pussy thug who preys upon the old and frail and belongs in prison.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with racism, because the videos of him beating on black folks probably just haven't dropped yet.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

That's what Critical Theory teaches. Get with the times, old man!
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote me Tommy.
    I have no idea if he is racist. I told you Kunt, I lack your mind reading ability. Good of you to admit that you just lied out your ass again and attributed words to me I never said.

You're the one that's all over the place Tommy. You know for a "fact" that white supremacy was the motive for the jogger being shot based solely on the video. Now in this case where all you have is a video, you can't say what the motive is.
    You’re right. I did less background reading on this elderly abuse case I just heard about today than the homicide from months ago.

Again, what is it you think you’re proving here by defending 2 murderers?