Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dori: Gov. Inslee, it’s OK to admit you’ve been wrong

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Einstein

The argument that the only victims of a highly contagious illness that makes large swaths of the population extremely ill for weeks are 1,000 octogenerians is a simpleton's take. If he wants to say the consequences of opening back up are worth bearing, he could at least be honest about what those consequences are.

Did you buy that strawman dinner before the ass phucking began?
    "We have roughly 1,000 people in our state who the Department of Health say are victims of coronavirus." -Dori Monson

I quote Dori for your ease of reference, Gasbag.
    We have roughly 1,000 people in our state who the Department of Health say are victims of coronavirus. According to DOH data, 52% of the deaths are people 80 and older, and 38% are 60-79 years old. Without a more specific breakdown, the best estimate is that 85% of the deaths are people 72 and older.

We learned this week that the state may have artificially inflated the death count by as much as 13%. So that means the real number might be closer to 870 deaths, with only 130 of them being people under the age of 72. Almost all of them had other underlying health conditions.

So the state is lying? Where is your proof of large swaths? You're still on the clock
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The argument that the only victims of a highly contagious illness that makes large swaths of the population extremely ill for weeks are 1,000 octogenerians is a simpleton's take. If he wants to say the consequences of opening back up are worth bearing, he could at least be honest about what those consequences are.

"We have roughly 1,000 people in our state who the Department of Health say are victims of coronavirus." -Dori Monson

We have roughly 1,000 people in our state who the Department of Health say are victims of coronavirus. According to DOH data, 52% of the deaths are people 80 and older, and 38% are 60-79 years old. Without a more specific breakdown, the best estimate is that 85% of the deaths are people 72 and older.

We learned this week that the state may have artificially inflated the death count by as much as 13%. So that means the real number might be closer to 870 deaths, with only 130 of them being people under the age of 72. Almost all of them had other underlying health conditions.

So the state is lying? Where is your proof of large swaths? You're still on the clock
    The State said you need to die in order to be a "victim of coronavirus"?

I'm gonna need a link.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm gonna need a link.
    Still on the clock H

Why don't you back you mouth up and then we can fly spec Dori's column

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm not sure what your exact argument is counselor. How surprising is that. No one ever said, "The argument that the only victims of a highly contagious illness that makes large swaths of the population extremely ill for weeks are 1,000 octogenerians is a simpleton's take." The only simpleton that ever said that is you.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm gonna need a link.
    Still on the clock H

Fly spec doesn't mean what you think it does.
  • Options

The only simpleton that ever said that is you.

I quoted Dori saying it. That short term memory failure is what distinguishes you dementia patients.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm gonna need a link.
    Still on the clock H

Fly spec doesn't mean what you think it does.
    Feel the brilliance

Still no answer I see

As does everyone
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I quoted Dori saying it. That short term memory failure is what distinguishes you dementia patients.
    That's not what he said

Its what you said as you continue to dodge and weave from backing your mouth up
  • Options

HHusky said:

That's not what he said

"We have roughly 1,000 people in our state who the Department of Health say are victims of coronavirus."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That's not what he said

"We have roughly 1,000 people in our state who the Department of Health say are victims of coronavirus."
    I posted the whole quote while we are waiting for the wide swaths of suffering people you claimed

Back it up mouthy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess according to H dying from the Vid makes you NOT a victim

He's that Dazzling
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That's not what he said

I posted the whole quote while we are waiting for the wide swaths of suffering people you claimed

Back it up mouthy
    So other than Americans with hypertension (100+ million), diabetes (roughly 26 million) or over 65 years of age (50+ million), no one is going to get very sick. Got it!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Embarrassing hh
  • Options
    doogie said:

Embarrassing hh

Are you going to recover?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m a fairly neutral observer, but it really looks like HH is in over his head here. Can someone find him a forum he might be more “comfortable” posting in?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Daily Kos for the counselor.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow. Every day, H struggling. Never ends.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    You forgot the counselor's go to move - lying. It's like breathing to him. Hands up, don't shoot.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You forgot the counselor's go to move - lying. It's like breathing to him. Hands up, don't shoot.

That's the basis for the offense he runs. Everything else is derivative from lining up in that formation.