Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the leftwing hacks who just "knew" Trump had colluded with this Russians

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    HHusky said:

A 2017 column from Krauthammer really nails it

Imagine being as fucking stupid as H

I keep believing my lying eyes.
    Weird because I've never heard a fucking word out of that worthless twat of a mouth of yours ever expressing any opposition to the person you voted for and her collusion with the Russians.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Did he know that the entire meeting was a set up? Are you a shameless fucking shill? If you had an ounce of integrity you would have disappeared long ago after apologizing. But since we all know you're shameless liar and hack with zero integrity here you are.
    Unpatriotic as fuck, but entrapment! You got some orange on your chin, blob.
    So it was "unpatriotic" for Trump Jr. to meet with Russians, who were part of a set up in order to entrap the campaign. A meeting where no dirt was given and where nothing was used to influence the campaign. But it was perfectly okay for the person you voted for to pay for Russian disinformation that was used to influence the campaign and was also used to spy on the Trump campaign. And you're totally fine with that.

Fuck off O'Keefed. You don't give a flying fuck about collusion as long as it was done to advance your politics.

Yeah you're a real fucking Yankee Doodle patriot.
    I think he took the meeting. Along with the campaign "brain trust". It happened. I can't imagine how outraged you'd be if you liked Daddy.
    The meeting happened and nothing was exchanged and nothing was used in order to win the election.

Now do Hillary and the dossier you fucking hack.
    Wow, what happened to that mouthy Kunt O'Keefed
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Did he know that the entire meeting was a set up? Are you a shameless fucking shill? If you had an ounce of integrity you would have disappeared long ago after apologizing. But since we all know you're shameless liar and hack with zero integrity here you are.
    So it was "unpatriotic" for Trump Jr. to meet with Russians, who were part of a set up in order to entrap the campaign. A meeting where no dirt was given and where nothing was used to influence the campaign. But it was perfectly okay for the person you voted for to pay for Russian disinformation that was used to influence the campaign and was also used to spy on the Trump campaign. And you're totally fine with that.

Fuck off O'Keefed. You don't give a flying fuck about collusion as long as it was done to advance your politics.

I think he took the meeting. Along with the campaign "brain trust". It happened. I can't imagine how outraged you'd be if you liked Daddy.
    The meeting happened and nothing was exchanged and nothing was used in order to win the election.

Your bungled collision defense is noted. Krauthammer was prescient.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You're dodging like a fucking Kunt the questions that were put to you is duly noted. You're a fucking fraud O'Keefed. You don't give a fuck about collusion with the Russians, it's purely a political issue with you.

If Hillary colluded in order to try and defeat Trump, and she did, you don't give a flying fuck. It has nothing to do with patriotism with you so fuck off.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So you're entire case is now this Don Jr meeting?

Wow. Embarrassing
    It's merely the one thing that even a doddering old culture warrior like yourself can't deny happened.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wow. Embarrassing
    It's merely the one thing that even a doddering old culture warrior like yourself can't deny happened.
    Who denies that there was Trump Tower meeting my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend? And why are you so afraid to address Hillary's collusion with the Russians while pretending to be so OUTRAGED over the Trump Tower meeting?

Why does real collusion by Hillary not bother you but a meeting at Trump Tower where there was no "dirt" on Hillary exchanged nothing that was said there was used to influence the election?

Dance my little lying Kunt hack!!!!
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wow. Embarrassing
    Who denies that there was Trump Tower meeting my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend? And why are you so afraid to address Hillary's collusion with the Russians while pretending to be so OUTRAGED over the Trump Tower meeting?

Why does real collusion by Hillary not bother you but a meeting at Trump Tower where there was no "dirt" on Hillary exchanged nothing that was said there was used to influence the election?

Robby Mook took a meeting to gather information obtained by Russia? I'll need to see a link.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wow. Embarrassing

Robby Mook took a meeting to gather information obtained by Russia? I'll need to see a link.
    Shocking you do everything to dodge like a Kunt the questions you're asked. If you're case is so strong Kunt why do you avoid like the plague discussing it?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wow. Embarrassing

Shocking you do everything to dodge like a Kunt the questions you're asked. If you're case is so strong Kunt why do you avoid like the plague discussing it?
    So really, your false equivalency game is entirely semantic. No surprise. As always.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wow. Embarrassing

So really, your false equivalency game is entirely semantic. No surprise. As always.
    Shocking the lying Kunt has nothing.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter
    The counselor loves to watch Road Runner cartoons and roots for the coyote. Then he wonders how this keeps happening. The counselor must really be into humiliation. Only explanation. Probable came when he heard about the Piss dossier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7K1SgywkiI
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wow. Embarrassing
    Yep.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter
    <

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Wow. Embarrassing
    Yep.

Dance, monkey Dazzler, dance.