Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the leftwing hacks who just "knew" Trump had colluded with this Russians

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
edited May 2020 in Tug Tavern
Why do you suspect Adam Schiff had to be pressured into releasing the witness interviews that were taken back in 2017-2018? Why did he drag his feet on this?

We heard all about how there was overwhelming evidence that Trump and his campaign had colluded with the Russians, why sit on the testimony that would have supported that claim?

Do you ever get the feeling you were fucking played by the politicians you support?

Do you now concede that it's true, that you love lying and you love being lied to?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    What about the hack that said that daddy confessed?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    What about the piece of shit who claimed we were traitors simply because we didn't immediately accept the narrative that Trump had colluded with the Russians and wanted to see evidence.

Remember when those frauds claimed they were only interested in having an investigation no matter where it led to?

Of course we now know that the people who really were working with Russians and relying on Russian disinformation, where the very same assholes who were calling the rest of us "comrade."
    https://foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-more-to-come-on-russia-probe-documents-in-fox-friends-interview

President Trump, in a Friday morning interview on "Fox & Friends," said there would be "more to come" after the release of a trove of House Intelligence Committee transcripts -- which showed Obama-era officials saying they had no "empirical evidence" of the Trump campaign conspiring with Russia to gain an edge in the 2016 election.

The Trump comments come after sources told Fox News on Thursday night that a further document release could take place in the coming days. Sources said the tranche of documents would be "a bombshell," hinting that the documents would show high-level Obama administration involvement in the origin of the Russia investigation.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

http://ace.mu.nu/

James Clapper Publicly: The Watergate Scandal Pales By Comparison to Trump's Collusion.
    James Clapper, Under Threat of Perjury: I Have Seen No Evidence of Collusion.
    —Ace
    Anyone seeing a pattern?

Because I don't see it at all.

Maybe I should get a job at CNN.

Or CNN's red state minor-league feeder team, National Review.

Brit Hume
    @brithume
    This testimony never leaked, or at least was never reported. I can’t think why.
    Quote Tweet

Brooke Singman
    @BrookeSingman
    · 19h
    NEW: former DNI James Clapper says : "I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/ conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election." -- in transcript of interview with House Intel during its Russia probe.
    3:35 PM · May 7, 2020·Twitter for iPad
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter
    If ever there was something treasonous, liars like Clapper are the embodiment of that treason. Pelosi, The Bitch, Schitf, Schumer. They all knew this was bullshit but forced the country into this fraudulent episode with smiles on their faces.

Fuck those dirt bags.
    edited May 2020
    How much of Trump's entire first term was taken up with this garbage? Hell you could make a pretty strong argument that the GOP might have held onto the House without this crap.

And assholes like O'Keefed were talking about how Trump violated our norms and threatened our institutions.

These fuckers, with the full assistance of the MSM weaponized our FBI, DOJ and our Intelligence agencies in order to try and stop Trump's election and when that didn't work to kneecap his administration, and they all knew by early 2017 that it was based entirely on fucking lies.

Obama did this crap all through out his Administration. When he used to IRS to harass his political opposition and got away with it, it only encouraged this further abuse.
    HHusky said:
    Did he know that the entire meeting was a set up? Are you a shameless fucking shill? If you had an ounce of integrity you would have disappeared long ago after apologizing. But since we all know you're shameless liar and hack with zero integrity here you are.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Did he know that the entire meeting was a set up? Are you a shameless fucking shill? If you had an ounce of integrity you would have disappeared long ago after apologizing. But since we all know you're shameless liar and hack with zero integrity here you are.
    Unpatriotic as fuck, but entrapment! You got some orange on your chin, blob.
    Postal91 said:

HHusky said:
    If we are talking immoral collusion, the entire DNC and all you fuckers are toast.
    Kill all the unpatriotic Democrats you want. Not much of a defense for Daddy though.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    You swallowed Russian disinformation like a fucking bitch O'Keefed. And you voted for someone a who really did use the Russians to try and influence an election, and you didn't give a flying fuck how many people you lied about and who's civil rights were abused all because you couldn't deal with the fact that your candidate lost.

Yeah you're a real fucking patriot comrade.
    Most people have the simple decency to STFU. Not H. Triple down on the bullshit

Good little German that he is
    A 2017 column from Krauthammer really nails it

Imagine being as fucking stupid as H

I keep believing my lying eyes.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    So it was "unpatriotic" for Trump Jr. to meet with Russians, who were part of a set up in order to entrap the campaign. A meeting where no dirt was given and where nothing was used to influence the campaign. But it was perfectly okay for the person you voted for to pay for Russian disinformation that was used to influence the campaign and was also used to spy on the Trump campaign. And you're totally fine with that.

Fuck off O'Keefed. You don't give a flying fuck about collusion as long as it was done to advance your politics.

Yeah you're a real fucking Yankee Doodle patriot.
    HHusky said:

Postal91 said:

HHusky said:
    If we are talking immoral collusion, the entire DNC and all you fuckers are toast.
    Kill all the unpatriotic Democrats you want. Not much of a defense for Daddy though.
    Can we start with you, you fucking hack? Was Hillary, the person you voted for unpatriotic cocksucker?
    HHusky said:

About what? Everything you have said for 4 years is demonstrably wrong

You're either stupid or a paid hack
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    So it was "unpatriotic" for Trump Jr. to meet with Russians, who were part of a set up in order to entrap the campaign. A meeting where no dirt was given and where nothing was used to influence the campaign. But it was perfectly okay for the person you voted for to pay for Russian disinformation that was used to influence the campaign and was also used to spy on the Trump campaign. And you're totally fine with that.

Fuck off O'Keefed. You don't give a flying fuck about collusion as long as it was done to advance your politics.

Yeah you're a real fucking Yankee Doodle patriot.
    I think he took the meeting. Along with the campaign "brain trust". It happened. I can't imagine how outraged you'd be if you liked Daddy.
    HHusky said:

Imagine you're a complete fucking hack who had no problem with Hillary and the DNC colluding with the Russians while you complain about Trump Jr. talking with Russians.