Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ex-cop, 64, and son, 34, are arrested and charged with MURDER of black jogger Ahmaud Arbery

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    How is it possible that literally every single time the left finds a new cause to get riled up about it blows up in their face spectacularly once the full story comes out.

It's preposterous.

These dudes will walk. The burglar deserved it
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It's almost like small dick white NRA members don't understand why it would be a good thing if it was a lot harder for civilians to acquire guns.
    Now try answering the question
    You do realize that this is an alt account for @ThomasFremont, right? Tommy is quite obviously insane.

How is it possible that literally every single time the left finds a new cause to get riled up about it blows up in their face spectacularly once the full story comes out.

It's preposterous.

I disagree. Arbery was obviously doing more than just jogging, but he didn’t deserve to be killed IMO.
    edited May 2020

dnc said:

Without the release of the video do they get charged?

Nope.

Pretty amazing that it was video that their boy took that did them in.

You can't chase a dude down with a gun then act surprised and claim self defense when there's a struggle for the gun.

There was an attempt at self defense but it wasn't by the two who are still alive.
    Completely agree. Even if the guy were the suspect of property crimes, take his fucking picture, call the cops and follow him in the truck for as long as you can. Lock the doors. This isn't the Hillside Strangler you think you've found. There was no need to engage like that. Fucking judgment-lacking hillbillies.
    Stop plagiarismining my poasts, Biden. I poasted this earlier and you stole it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Weird how I didn’t hear of this until today.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/30/indiana-worker-fatally-shot-over-delayed-stimulus-check-report/

have been fatally shot over delayed stimulus check
    By Kenneth Garger

April 30, 2020 | 10:43pm

I blame white supremacy
    I'm hearing the burglar didn't like joobs.

It's preposterous.

Good to see alleged petty theft is punishable by death squad now
    He attacked first
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It's almost like small dick white NRA members don't understand why it would be a good thing if it was a lot harder for civilians to acquire guns.
    Now try answering the question
    You do realize that this is an alt account for @ThomasFremont, right? Tommy is quite obviously insane.
    who was this poster on the Woodshed? Where is Snotty69?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    The video outraged people of all colors and rightly so. And of course it hits harder to a Black person. There is no way to minimize or justify what happened nor can we just pretend that this was going the good old boy route until stopped.

You got a GOP president commenting and saying he seemed like a great kid which no GOP does and if the kid was a thief its not a death sentence but politicians stay quiet for that reason

This one hit hard at home but even so the Atlanta mayor saying Trump causes the climate for this isn't going to bring anyone together. It is what it is.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

It's preposterous.

He attacked first
    Ive been told to take the L on this bored. It’s time for me to pass that advice to you.

It's preposterous.

He attacked first
    Ive been told to take the L on this bored. It’s time for me to pass that advice to you.
    I am against all media race baiting outrage events and don't believe any of them until it calms down and we get all the info
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    thechatch said:

This kid was fucking jogging and he was stalked, and hunted down by a couple of good old boys before being shot to death in broad daylong he. There’s just not a whole lot of wiggle room here. It should be tried as murder, and they should be convicted.

Like friends, that's what juries are for. Why do "we" hate the judicial process so much?

It's the ultimate LIFPO. We're not talking Jim Crow, 12 angry white men - it's going to be a jury of representative population. And even it not, Christ, the dude in Making of A Murderer is STILL appealing and getting re-tried.

Based on what I see, yeah, they should probably get the chair - but there's a lot of miles to go before that happens.

There but for the grace of god go I and I would hope if ever in the same position, I had the US judicial process instead of the new Facebook/Twitter/he's guilty as sin polling conviction process. And thank god for that - can you imagine having Sven and all his alts voting? Fuck that.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

dnc said:

Without the release of the video do they get charged?

Nope.

Pretty amazing that it was video that their boy took that did them in.

You can't chase a dude down with a gun then act surprised and claim self defense when there's a struggle for the gun.

There was an attempt at self defense but it wasn't by the two who are still alive.
    Completely agree. Even if the guy were the suspect of property crimes, take his fucking picture, call the cops and follow him in the truck for as long as you can. Lock the doors. This isn't the Hillside Strangler you think you've found. There was no need to engage like that. Fucking judgment-lacking hillbillies.
    Stop plagiarismining my poasts, Biden. I poasted this earlier and you stole it.
    May 8 > May 9

But I was probably just channeling you a day early.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

It's preposterous.

I don't think anyone can say that, based upon that video.

But, anyone posting here who thinks that video is conclusive of anything is likely to be disappointed by the outcome of this case.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    thechatch said:

This kid was fucking jogging and he was stalked, and hunted down by a couple of good old boys before being shot to death in broad daylong he. There’s just not a whole lot of wiggle room here. It should be tried as murder, and they should be convicted.

Well he may have been "jogging" while robbing but that still doesn't deserve a death sentence.

It's preposterous.

I don't think anyone can say that, based upon that video.

But, anyone posting here who thinks that video is conclusive of anything is likely to be disappointed by the outcome of this case.
    I didn't watch the video
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    doogie said:

I am Against murder

2 pages of responses are leaving me unconvinced.

#still