Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

Hey asshole Mrs. Swaye went to get me a roast at my request a few days ago and they were out. This is national emergency level shit. Who the fuck wants to just eat potatoes and carrots? Assholes, that's who!
    How does it feel being celibate in your own home you old dork
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

Hey asshole Mrs. Swaye went to get me a roast at my request a few days ago and they were out. This is national emergency level shit. Who the fuck wants to just eat potatoes and carrots? Assholes, that's who!
    History will remember your heroism.

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2020/world-war-ii-rationing.html
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

I bought a goat. I'm good.

edit: This is all fun and gaymes for you until Taco Bell is out of the stuff they call beef. Then we will see who is laffing.
    Jokes on you. It isn't real food to begin with!
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

edit: This is all fun and gaymes for you until Taco Bell is out of the stuff they call beef. Then we will see who is laffing.
    Got tired of the sheep? Selling the sheep?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

History will remember your heroism.

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2020/world-war-ii-rationing.html
    The fact that I lost 2% of my net worth and my stock plan was slashed at Orkin really should be all the sacrifice I need to make for the flu. Oh yeah, and I have been wiping my ass with leaves and my neighbors Washington Posts for two weeks.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

Goats are meaner. I like it rough.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

Goats are meaner. I like it rough.
    I thought it was because they faint and that makes it a bit more taboo.

Too far?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,473 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Hardship

Someone else's hardship is like minor surgery. It isn't you so who cares

Did you sterilize your phone before you posted?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    If this fucks up the Arby's menu, I am going to be PISSED.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    And those old folks thought all they had to worry about was the VID.

Stevens was selected with the No. 28 pick of the 2002 draft by the Seahawks after a stellar career on the field at Washington. But he also was involved in incidents away from football that included reckless driving charges for crashing into a nursing home.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Covid Stevens?

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    This comment actually made me hungry.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    This comment actually made me hungry.
    I know we all like to talk shit, but if Hope offered, we’d all wait in line for a taste.