Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where’s the Beef?

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

If this fucks up the Arby's menu, I am going to be PISSED.

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    This comment actually made me hungry.
    I know we all like to talk shit, but if Hope offered, we’d all wait in line for a taste.
    I'd scream Geronimo and climb all up in that alley that Jerramy wore the fuck out already. Then I would brag about it in the Wam.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Hardship

Hey asshole Mrs. Swaye went to get me a roast at my request a few days ago and they were out. This is national emergency level shit. Who the fuck wants to just eat potatoes and carrots? Assholes, that's who!
    How does it feel being celibate in your own home you old dork
    I bought a goat. I'm good.

edit: This is all fun and gaymes for you until Taco Bell is out of the stuff they call beef. Then we will see who is laffing.
    Got tired of the sheep? Selling the sheep?
    Goats are meaner. I like it rough.
    as an old goat who has goats - get rid of the buck and try a doe.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    I know we all like to talk shit, but if Hope offered, we’d all wait in line for a taste.
    I'd scream Geronimo and climb all up in that alley that Jerramy wore the fuck out already. Then I would brag about it in the Wam.
    Have YOU ever brought an Olympic gold medalist, World Cup champion, AND Husky legend to full climax???

Yeah I’d brag about that for as long as I had to live before Jerramy went Aaron Hernandez on me.
    Wait, when you say Aaron Hernandez do you mean kill or fuck?

Also, nobody said anything about giving her full climax. I'm hotdog in a hallwaying this sloppy roast beef treat.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    Have YOU ever brought an Olympic gold medalist, World Cup champion, AND Husky legend to full climax???

Yeah I’d brag about that for as long as I had to live before Jerramy went Aaron Hernandez on me.

Also, nobody said anything about giving her full climax. I'm hotdog in a hallwaying this sloppy roast beef treat.
    I guess I’m just a more considerate lover.
    edited May 2020

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Save us, Hope Solo!!!

I guess I’m just a more considerate lover.
    I am known for doing it in and around dumpsters. I'd say you have "more considerate lover" than me in a landslide.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    I'm actually not joking....I ordered a roast beef sandwich for tomorrow when we get catered by jimmy johns
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Swaye said:

Save us, Hope Solo!!!
    It wouldn’t be the first time she had multiple guys lined up dick-in-hand on a Saturday night.

CHOO CHOO
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

I thought you were opposed to horse-faced giants?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972

I'm pretty sure science says that humans like to eat food.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

I thought you were opposed to horse-faced lesbians?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I thought you were opposed to horse-faced giants?
    Mostly just the MAGA hat wearing uggos.

It reignites my hope in this world when I get to see left and right come together and wax poetic about the different ways they would leave Hope Solo sexually unsatisfied.