Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I am hearing

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    chuck said:

Tequilla said:

Confirmation bias is fun to watch play out

Pure comedy for me reading the hate

No hate. Calling it that makes you feel validated though so go ahead.

You just have an inflated sense of yourself and the weight of your takes. It's one of the first things I noticed when I was a newb on dawgman and was getting peoples' names and personalities down. It hasnt ever subsided and you reinforce it in every podcast as if on a mission to do so. Must just be part of that character you're playing...
    Solid logic

Your advice ... have less belief or conviction in oneself or one’s opinions

Yep ... still laughing
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I’d don’t matter here.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    chuck said:

You know, way back at the beginning of this thread, someone who isnt a self-conscious, delusional narcissist would have said, "yeah, that was stupid what I said. I was drinking and having fun. I dont really follow recruiting as much as you guys. My bad."

Instead, he had to double down on the comment by posting more stupid shit. Then as the hole got deeper, he's switched to making sure everyone knows how self-confident he is and how much the criticism doesnt bother him at all.

The thing is that anyone who spends time on a site like this has some personality defect at a minimum. Most are invisible to the mob most if the time. Tequila is no different, it's just that he wears it on his sleeve and it's a tough one to conceal if he tried. He doesnt piss me off anymore. I just can't help throwing some advice or perspective his way once in a while.
    I’m bipolar two. Is that a personality defect?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

You know, way back at the beginning of this thread, someone who isnt a self-conscious, delusional narcissist would have said, "yeah, that was stupid what I said. I was drinking and having fun. I dont really follow recruiting as much as you guys. My bad."

Instead, he had to double down on the comment by posting more stupid shit. Then as the hole got deeper, he's switched to making sure everyone knows how self-confident he is and how much the criticism doesnt bother him at all.

The thing is that anyone who spends time on a site like this has some personality defect at a minimum. Most are invisible to the mob most if the time. Tequila is no different, it's just that he wears it on his sleeve and it's a tough one to conceal if he tried. He doesnt piss me off anymore. I just can't help throwing some advice or perspective his way once in a while.
    Except when it's an asset.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Except when it's an asset.
    Listening...
  • Options
    chuck said:

You mean you follow this site for reasons other than getting insights on recruiting and occasionally discuss the current direction of the program?

I appreciate all the work people do posting recruiting updates and what not. It’s amusing to read (alleged) inside info and scoops.

This is all so wild to me.
  • Options
    BTW the reason I “double downed” on my Adams comment was because it’s wild to me to think he’s the 3rd best non coordinator assistant on the staff

The fact that’s even a debatable point ... and I’ve seen nobody suggest anybody else surpasses him in that spot

As the TSIO pod has said since Alabama 2016 ... the bar is raised to how what you do in comparison of the elites. We’re at risk of lagging big time and falling behind in the P12 at the top level.

That’s the point ... agree/disagree as you see fit
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Are we bashing double downing on fucktarded takes now?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    Tequilla said:

BTW the reason I “double downed” on my Adams comment was because it’s wild to me to think he’s the 3rd best non coordinator assistant on the staff

The fact that’s even a debatable point ... and I’ve seen nobody suggest anybody else surpasses him in that spot

As the TSIO pod has said since Alabama 2016 ... the bar is raised to how what you do in comparison of the elites. We’re at risk of lagging big time and falling behind in the P12 at the top level.

That’s the point ... agree/disagree as you see fit

Can you just make up your mind whether you are endorsing Adams or not already?

Adams hasnt "proven" anything with regards to his coaching ability other than him being shit.

Adams has been ok in his one year of full recruiting, most are going to LIPO this year until its cold enough to know its atleast December.

When you say dumb shit like ""Junior Adams has proven himself as a position coach but is getting blown out of the water in recruiting" when the reality is exactly the opposite and then defend that position by stating that Adams is the 3rd best *insert stupid qualifier* coach on the staff you sound fucking retarded trying to endorse his coaching ability...

Every coach on the defensive side of the ball has proven to be better than what Adams turned in last year. Adams has 1 year on the staff, which makes him the most senior coach after Bonerpha... everyone else on the offense hasnt even been an assistant coach at a UW spring practice...

What a dumb way to not only to defend your previous dumb statement but also convey clear information on your non-defense, defense, of Adams.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @Tequilla How many people tried to meet you? Lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Tequilla How many people tried to meet you? Lol

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment