Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Weird the way none of the El Monte Bros have brought up the Gen. Flynn case

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

So the FBI made him lie. Awesome defense!

The FBI said he didn't lie bootlicker
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,333
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Pick one story and stick with it, Ms. Reade.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    this is moved to the back page and won't be headlines on CNN. The are busy with 24/7 panic and it's a convenient time for this to come out. Much more important stuff to have on.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Kavanaugh probably did push Ford into a bedroom and onto a bed. But did she really fear rape or death, like she said? Fuck no. She did what lots of homely Catholic girls do, which is to re-tell a story over and over again for 35 years, adding a little spice and garnish, here and there, each time, to keep the story fresh and interesting, to the point that what she testified to was actually impossible and a gross exaggeration of what might have originally happened, i.e., a drunk teen got frisky and that was it. Ford played the game of Telephone on herself, and like the lying psycho she proved to be, she wrapped as many things in her life into that story that she could, like the fear of flying, the extra door on her house, etc. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. But after 35 years of playing Telephone on herself, I'm not surprised if she actually believe her bullshit was true.

I’m surprised to find myself in agreement with you about what happened. If he’d responded with the truth it probably would’ve have been viewed as a pretty trivial, teenage transgression. Having lied about it, it will always be a stain.
    Hands Up HH! Hands UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS, not one person she claimed was at the party, was at the party. It never happened.

Give your bullshit a rest.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off. The fbi said he didn't lie
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,333

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird how he was “entrapped”, but didn’t commit the crime. I’ll let you gals work out that paradox.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird how he was “entrapped”, but didn’t commit the crime. I’ll let you gals work out that paradox.
    Weird how a lawyer is too fucking stupid to know that people take a plea to avoid further government fucking them over

The FBI agents who interviewed him said he didn't lie. Its in all the newspapers.

We now know they went in there to entrap him to lie. And failed

Keep licking those boots asshole
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The Dazzler doesn't know what Entrapment is. Shocking.
    So he didn’t lie to the FBI? He says he did.
    The Dazzler still doesn't know what Entrapment is.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

He didn't lie. But you have, repeatedly.
    So blob doesn’t know what entrapment means. Right, Turd?
    I know what entrapment means. And I know you're a lying piece of crap O'Keefed.
    Then you know entrapment means the offense occurred. Glad we straightened that out.
    Well, we're narrowing it down. Not family law, not criminal law. Hmmm. That union blowhard thing sounds more likely all the time.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Kavanaugh probably did push Ford into a bedroom and onto a bed. But did she really fear rape or death, like she said? Fuck no. She did what lots of homely Catholic girls do, which is to re-tell a story over and over again for 35 years, adding a little spice and garnish, here and there, each time, to keep the story fresh and interesting, to the point that what she testified to was actually impossible and a gross exaggeration of what might have originally happened, i.e., a drunk teen got frisky and that was it. Ford played the game of Telephone on herself, and like the lying psycho she proved to be, she wrapped as many things in her life into that story that she could, like the fear of flying, the extra door on her house, etc. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. But after 35 years of playing Telephone on herself, I'm not surprised if she actually believe her bullshit was true.

I’m surprised to find myself in agreement with you about what happened. If he’d responded with the truth it probably would’ve have been viewed as a pretty trivial, teenage transgression. Having lied about it, it will always be a stain.
    Dazzler doesn't understand that the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. JFC.

University of American Samoa Law School?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

He didn't lie. But you have, repeatedly.
    So blob doesn’t know what entrapment means. Right, Turd?
    I know what entrapment means. And I know you're a lying piece of crap O'Keefed.
    Then you know entrapment means the offense occurred. Glad we straightened that out.
    RacistH doesn't know what constitutes an "offense." Unsurprising.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/386323-house-intel-report-comey-mccabe-testified-that-the-two-agents-who

H lies like he breathes

The latest reveal shows the attempted trap then the threat to plea or else

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The Dazzler doesn't know what Entrapment is. Shocking.
    So he didn’t lie to the FBI? He says he did.
    The Dazzler still doesn't know what Entrapment is.
    Dazzler thinks that's when he gets his pecker caught in the glory hole at the Man Hole bar.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    HHusky said:

You better get on the horn and let Kavanaugh know he's forever "stained" in the eyes of a 3rd rate flunky lawyer on the West Coast.

I'm sure he'll be devastated.

Kreist. You're worse than his lying flunky accuser.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The counselor's view of due process - without any evidence, Kavanaugh is forever stained. Without any evidence, Trump colluded with the Russians. About what? The counselor has no answer. Without any crime committed Trump should have been removed from office despite a Constitutional requirement. Oh, and hands up, don't shoot.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The counselor's view of due process - without any evidence, Kavanaugh is forever stained. Without any evidence, Trump colluded with the Russians. About what? The counselor has no answer. Without any crime committed Trump should have been removed from office despite a Constitutional requirement. Oh, and hands up, don't shoot.

He also "knows" that the Gentle Giant really was shot in the back while running away because the city paid his family a million dollars.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    After all these years, I'm still struck by how stupid the counselor is. For years, he says stupid sh*t and he expects people who are much smarter than him to be awestruck by crap like Flynn pleaded guilty or Ferguson settled has some deep meaning other than it reflects on how sh*tty our government is. He is thinking that he has just had a drop the mic moment when it's more like he dropped trow in the court room and he expects the judge to stand up and clap.